MUX Legend Community
OpineL

CrystaL [Prime x5000]

aba079c9c4c3.png

CHARTER

Each guild member must take care of the guild’s reputation. Any activity degrading the guild’s honor is unacceptable!

• All members of the guild are equal in their rights
  • Guild members are strictly forbidden to divulge classified information relating to the internal life of the Guild
  • Each member of the guild must respect the enemies, not allowing insults (as much as possible)
  • Each member of the guild has the right to rely on the support of the guild
  • Each member of the guild should provide all possible assistance to other members of the guild and the alliance
  • Each guild member must attend the forum at least once every 3 days!
  • In the absence of the game for more than 1 week must inform the guild leaders
  • Disagreement inside the guild is categorically unacceptable! The final word about making any decision or contentious issues lies with GM (OpineL) and AGM (WellDone)

Joining the Guild

1. Entrant must be familiar with Prime server rules and guild charter
  2. A player must have at least 10 resets and 30 quests
  3. Good online
  4. Adequacy
  5. Availability and use of Discord required

Discord: CrystaL [Prime x5000]

Guild Membership Application Form

• Read the charter? (yes/no)
    Nick in the game
    Name and age
    Character class
    How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week)
    Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any)
    Link to your character

• Love 1

Read the charter? Yes I have read it.

Nick in the game: Freya
Name and age: Emman Jan / 22 years old
Character class: Summoner
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 10 hours per day / 70 hours per week
Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any)
I have played the old MU server in the Philippines way back in 2005, Muren. 
Also I have played Zhyper MU and Fortress MU. I've been playing MU for more than
ten years now.

tenor.gif

Nick in the game: Evee
Name and age: Kağan / 28
Character class: Elf
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 6-8 hour a day
I played on many server as well as Bless and muxglobal. My usual nick name is Cain but seems someone stole it from me at this server -.-

2 hours ago, rbck said:

Nick in the game: Freya
Name and age: Emman Jan / 22 years old
Character class: Summoner
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 10 hours per day / 70 hours per week
I have played the old MU server in the Philippines way back in 2005, Muren. 
Also I have played Zhyper MU and Fortress MU. I've been playing MU for more than
ten years now.

Accepted.

2 hours ago, hktr32 said:

Nick in the game: Evee
Name and age: Kağan / 28
Character class: Elf
I played on many server as well as Bless and muxglobal. My usual nick name is Cain but seems someone stole it from me at this server -.-

6 Reset, keep leveling up, and re-apply please. Denied for now.

Read the charter? Yes!
Nick in the game: Aegon 
Name and age: Raúl, 23
Character class: Magic Gladiator 
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): around 6/day ~ 8+ weekends (during quarantine around 10h)
I played a long time ago (2008-2012) in a server called MuMexico, s4 e2 w/low rates... Then i moved to Wow, so I haven't played Mu for awhile but i'm good at rpgs kek

1 minute ago, aegon said:
Read the charter? Yes!
Nick in the game: Aegon 
Name and age: Raúl, 23
Character class: Magic Gladiator 
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): around 6/day ~ 8+ weekends (during quarantine around 10h)
I played a long time ago (2008-2012) in a server called MuMexico, s4 e2 w/low rates... Then i moved to Wow, so I haven't played Mu for awhile but i'm good at rpgs kek

Accepted. Please join Discord and find me in the game.

Read the charter? (yes/no) YES
Nick in the game AbySS
Name and age Bob/24
Character class DARK LORD
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 5HRS per day / 25 hrs

I play long time ago since i was born and today I am still playing 

3c5d4da7c6cb700ce2217363f5359fc0_original.gif.10ec2fda2d05b719daae27dd3a6a1262.gif

♛♛♛♛♛     signature5e9778431b14e.gif.7c665ade9e198bdd1349fccad605059e.gif♛♛♛♛

10 minutes ago, AbySS (DARK LORD CLASS) said:
Nick in the game AbySS
Name and age Bob/24
Character class DARK LORD
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 5HRS per day / 25 hrs

I play long time ago since i was born and today I am still playing 

Accepted Already.  :classic_ninja:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OpineL said:

Accepted Already.  :classic_ninja:

I think i made a wrong experience in mu online toinks:classic_ninja:✌️ sorry actually my first mu online was way back in season 2 and i stop because warcraft 3 because i was addicted to play dota and custom maps in warcraft 3 with friends and we do overtime in a lot of days and then i stop and then i play counterstrike and deadmatch and de dust maps was my favorite and I was addicted in this game and then i stop ,then I play other games like mmorpg like GTA and it was way back 2005 .My  first shop that I was get addicted it was call BullRam Computer Shop
with old buddies and few my few little friends fellas .So thats it, I can tell you more if you want more details, thankyou for accepting  I appreciate it 😉

• Love 1

3c5d4da7c6cb700ce2217363f5359fc0_original.gif.10ec2fda2d05b719daae27dd3a6a1262.gif

♛♛♛♛♛     signature5e9778431b14e.gif.7c665ade9e198bdd1349fccad605059e.gif♛♛♛♛

Nick in the game: HaniG

Name and age: Dara/ 33

Character class: Slayer

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) I used to play in older season Arkania4, Server Phobos, nickname: Hero. this is the first time playing in S15.

Nick in the game: MrSliwa
Name and age : Tomasz, 28
Character class : BK
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 6-12h per day depending on the day and work commitments
Link to your character : I started playing in internat caffes when I was about 12 (good old days), plyed in Vallholl MU, SoulMU, ZeusMU..I can't remember all of them 

I am not that experienced with s15 to be completely honest but I am a quick learner. I enjoyed s6 and I understand new items and sockets etc. I believe its people who make the game enjoyable and this is why I would like to be part of guild where I could make in game friends and have fun together. 

Thanks for the consideration

9 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Name and age: Tola/ 33

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) I used to play in older season, arkania, this is the first time playing in S15.

6 Reset, keep leveling up, and re-apply please. Denied for now.

9 minutes ago, mrsliwa said:
Nick in the game: MrSliwa
Name and age : Tomasz, 28
Character class : BK
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 6-12h per day depending on the day and work commitments
Link to your character : I started playing in internat caffes when I was about 12 (good old days), plyed in Vallholl MU, SoulMU, ZeusMU..I can't remember all of them 

I am not that experienced with s15 to be completely honest but I am a quick learner. I enjoyed s6 and I understand new items and sockets etc. I believe its people who make the game enjoyable and this is why I would like to be part of guild where I could make in game friends and have fun together. 

Thanks for the consideration

Accepted. Please join Discord and find me in the game.

Read the charter? (yes/no) -  Yes
Nick in the game -  Grumpy
Name and age Justin / 27
Character class- MG 
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) - While quarantine at night all night at day,lower becouse i have a lot of work,but doing rr (being afk).
https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server1

https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=GrumpyD&serv=server5 

https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server5

Not much experience,but to play i think it`s enoguh.Playng and learning.

Link to your character  https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server1

28 minutes ago, Grumpy said:
Read the charter? (yes/no) -  Yes
Nick in the game -  Grumpy
Name and age Justin / 27
Character class- MG 
How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week) - While quarantine at night all night at day,lower becouse i have a lot of work,but doing rr (being afk).
https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server1

https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=GrumpyD&serv=server5 

https://muxglobal.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server5

Not much experience,but to play i think it`s enoguh.Playng and learning.

Link to your character  https://muxlegend.com/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Grumpy&serv=server1

Accepted. Please join Discord and find me in the game.

17 hours ago, OpineL said:

Read the charter ?Yes

Nick in the game: Zero

Name and age: Vytautas, 21

Character class: Dark Lord

How many hours are you in the game (per day, per week): 10-16 h/day, ~90/week

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) Link to your character

Used to play on S1 server MU Hobby ~2008-2014, and a few others, but have a lot of experience in other ARPG's and MMO's.

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

Name and age: Dara/ 33

Your experience at MU (in particular on Bless,eGames or MUXglobal, as well as your nickname on the previous server, if any) I used to play in older season Arkania4, Server Phobos, nickname: Hero. this is the first time playing in S15.

Now 11reset. 🙂

On 4/10/2020 at 11:53 PM, OpineL said:

A player must have at least 10 resets and 30 quests

Rule Changed to :

A player must have at least 40 resets and 60 quests

• Wow 1

Read the charter? yes
Nick in the game Goddess
Name and age itzik age 30
Character class elf agility
How many hours are you in the game 6-10 per day
Link to your character