MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nayfear

Summoner build?

Any experienced sumoners here, that could tell me whats good and whats not?Im an old player only played mostly when MG came out,and just a tiny bit when new classes were out like summoner.(kinda like her the most out of new characters)

Im only 4 resets,but reseting faster each tme obviously,so the question is when should i think about the master skill tree at all?Should i prepare anyhting for it?Also as much as i know things are a bit changed up here and curse dmg doesnt work properly from topics on forums ive seen?

Would be glad about any info,experiences and suggestions.Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

1: For Leveling low RR: Death side, focused on curse damage. Weapon: A good book.

2: High R: Aqua beast, focused on wizardy damage, Skill RUUD. U need a pretty good weapon for that.

About the tree, Focus everything on curse damage at the start.

Note: Focus on innovation in PVM so u can do more damage to monsters/bosses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, harryhook said:

1: For Leveling low RR: Death side, focused on curse damage. Weapon: A good book.

2: High R: Aqua beast, focused on wizardy damage, Skill RUUD. U need a pretty good weapon for that.

So on high RR  curse damage is bad?

Innovation sounds good to decrease def havent seen the skill tho,at what point you get the master skill tree at all and the master skills?Also skills can be bought for ruud?Im completely new to ruud system.

3 часа назад, harryhook сказал:

Why do you more prefer Aqua beast than Fire beast?

1 час назад, nayfear сказал:

So on high RR  curse damage is bad?

Innovation sounds good to decrease def havent seen the skill tho,at what point you get the master skill tree at all and the master skills?Also skills can be bought for ruud?Im completely new to ruud system.

Visit Priest James NPC in Embeland, to see RUUD shop

about skill drop - 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Honestly Artur im not sure about the value of fire beast, for some reason when i  tried the skill i feel i do less dmg but probably was just the same.  And no high rr curse is not bad, but when u have a good weapon the output damage you do is way higher with ruud skill

Thank you Arturs ive seen those topics i ve got most skils,sadly death side and innovations needs master levels,but maybe i can find someone who can hep with the master quest andi can get it earlier than like 20-30 res,il check the ruud shop agian but thought it sells mainly ancient sealed sets not skills.

37 минут назад, nayfear сказал:

Thank you Arturs ive seen those topics i ve got most skils,sadly death side and innovations needs master levels,but maybe i can find someone who can hep with the master quest andi can get it earlier than like 20-30 res,il check the ruud shop agian but thought it sells mainly ancient sealed sets not skills.

Check the last page

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

Check the last page

Yeah i did,basicly i just need to do master quest  but that comes a bit later i guess.