MUX Legend Community
shadowzfx

KS Rules for VIP Arena

Hello,

I was wondering if you had considered applying some sort of rule preventing a full party from being KS'd in VIP Arena? I understand that everyone inside VIP arena has paid money to use it, and have every right to use the spots. However, if a single character (high level DL for example) decides he wants a spot all to himself and just KS a full party of 5 people isn't that a little unfair for those 5 players (or accounts) that have each paid the price to use the VIP arena? I mean, the 5 player party is using the spot and sharing it to it's full potential, if a single selfish player can just come along and steal it we have to ask ourselves why we are paying such a large amount of money to get stronger if the strongest of players can just take it from us preventing our progression?

KS is part of MU and I understand that, however, I believe that this is a paid service, and it's not cheap by any stretch of the imagination. It would be a nice addition to the rules that if there are 5 players in a spot, using the spot to it's full potential that KS be prohibited against that party.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It would be a nice rule to apply, taking into consideration that its a paid map.

I agree. 
VIP arena is non pvp zone, that means you cant even defend your spot by someone ksing you. it beats the purpose of being non pvp. I simple rule not KS not being allowed if there is a 4-5 players party i think its a must. 

Hmm, that just seems weird to me. KS is part of the game process and it's been like that since the very beginning (for around 20 years 😮). So you are saying to get rid of KS, but why? Just because every once and then people KS on spots? That's just normal I think. And then, why would it just be removed from VIP Arena? Then might as well remove it from anywhere else, starting from basic spots and ending with Blood Castle and Devil Square. That just sounds very strange to me.  VIP Arena is already way too OP if we compare a person with VIP and person without VIP, guess who will have better chances to level up faster? KS has been part of the game and it should stay the way it is. But again it's just my opinion.

Good day.
U have your point but, there its something very important for u to remember, VIP arena its NOT part of the original game, VIP arena its a SERVICE we are paying for...
in my opinion we should have some sort of "protection" so our founds dont go to waste there..
I do agree, KS its part of the game, but then, if the administration thinks that KS cant be removed from VIP arena.. what about allowing to kill players there without getting the PK status like old regular arena map?
If we have that, at least a 5 ppl party leveling there or any other party will have the chance of defending the spot they are lvling in VS 1 single greedy guy..
On your own words, PVP its also part of the game, old as KS its, so.. why not allowing it there to have a chance of defending what u paid for? an opinion.-

Tnx for your reply.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

Hmm, that just seems weird to me. KS is part of the game process and it's been like that since the very beginning (for around 20 years 😮). So you are saying to get rid of KS, but why? Just because every once and then people KS on spots? That's just normal I think. And then, why would it just be removed from VIP Arena? Then might as well remove it from anywhere else, starting from basic spots and ending with Blood Castle and Devil Square. That just sounds very strange to me.  VIP Arena is already way too OP if we compare a person with VIP and person without VIP, guess who will have better chances to level up faster? KS has been part of the game and it should stay the way it is. But again it's just my opinion.

I understand from an old players perspective that this might seem trivial to you. If you read my original post, I clearly stated I understand that KS is part of the game, I too have been playing MU for 20 years. What you are misunderstanding is, I don't want KS removed from the game, I would like it to be stopped from happening to a full party that has paid real money to use the VIP service. That's 5 players that are using one spawn spot, sharing the VIP arena not stealing a limited spawn for the benefit of one player. 

You suggest it only happens every now and again, well... I have had my party KSd every day since I started on this server, that seems to be a bit more frequent than "every now and again". I came here with several other players from another MU and we are all new and weak and just trying to catch up a little bit, that's why we all paid to use the VIP service. A safe place to grow stronger faster. We are sharing a single spot, we are not spread out hogging all the spawns. All I am asking for is to allow those that are doing the right thing by having a full party in a single spawn a little protection whilst using a paid service. Just because we have only been here a week does not mean that veteran players should be allowed kick us off a map we have paid to use. But again, that is just my opinion.

1 hour ago, shadowzfx said:

You suggest it only happens every now and again, well... I have had my party KSd every day since I started on this server, that seems to be a bit more frequent than "every now and again". I came here with several other players from another MU and we are all new and weak and just trying to catch up a little bit, that's why we all paid to use the VIP service. A safe place to grow stronger faster. We are sharing a single spot, we are not spread out hogging all the spawns. All I am asking for is to allow those that are doing the right thing by having a full party in a single spawn a little protection whilst using a paid service. Just because we have only been here a week does not mean that veteran players should be allowed kick us off a map we have paid to use. But again, that is just my opinion.

Main problem would be that 95% of "full party" groups would be from 1 IP (multibox)...

2 часа назад, shadowzfx сказал:

I understand from an old players perspective that this might seem trivial to you. If you read my original post, I clearly stated I understand that KS is part of the game, I too have been playing MU for 20 years. What you are misunderstanding is, I don't want KS removed from the game, I would like it to be stopped from happening to a full party that has paid real money to use the VIP service. That's 5 players that are using one spawn spot, sharing the VIP arena not stealing a limited spawn for the benefit of one player. 

Its not a pay2win game. And if all be like you want - players without money dont catching up your chars. And one more - if you dont like this service - dont pay 4 that. 

hello,

old times i remember we used to play on MUX Legend servers, where similar ks rules were applied.

old times it made sense, because there wasn´t master level system yet, plus i could log into the game only with 1 account from 1 ip. thus, once i was 400 level i left the spot.

now, imagine i pay for the vip service for 1 month, i log in from 2 computers to create a full party, and i go to the gorgons (which grants the best experience there).

now, since that´s a non-pvp map, and most likely the mobs won´t kill me either, if i don´t get disconnect from the server (assuming i stay there 0-24), i don´t give chance the other players to stay at gorgons for 1 month! that woudn´t make any sense, or at least woudn´t be fair. 🙂 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, balint94 said:

hello,

old times i remember we used to play on MUX Legend servers, where similar ks rules were applied.

old times it made sense, because there wasn´t master level system yet, plus i could log into the game only with 1 account from 1 ip. thus, once i was 400 level i left the spot.

now, imagine i pay for the vip service for 1 month, i log in from 2 computers to create a full party, and i go to the gorgons (which grants the best experience there).

now, since that´s a non-pvp map, and most likely the mobs won´t kill me either, if i don´t get disconnect from the server (assuming i stay there 0-24), i don´t give chance the other players to stay at gorgons for 1 month! that woudn´t make any sense, or at least woudn´t be fair. 🙂 

agree. for ppl who truly believe they "invest" in vip to cach up and would like to do it fast i would better recommend to buy high res char instantly 😄 anyway it's not big difference if you are just afk in vip arena with freshly made char.

Hello. How i see this

First of all, just point of view from my side (administration and rules). Just imagine, that this rule will appears. What i see?

1) Players who get banned, will be angry and write, that this is not fair, he also paid money and monsters aren't the property of these full party players.
2) After this rule, non-vip players will be thinking, that this is absolutely pay2win, why only for vip users created this rule. We need a ban for ks on all other maps e.t.c
3) And i just don't like it. I know servers, where you can be banned for KS. Banned for killing players on goldens. Where VIP users receive WHOLE non-pvp subserver. And a lot of other trash, which makes this game not interesting. Our server is old-school and semi-hardcore style, with some moderate things. If one players are stronger than your full party, that means, that its time to search for another spot, you are not enough good for this place. But in one day, you will kill this guy somewhere, because you will be strong enough for that. That is how starting love between enemies. 💖

And yes, we can discuss all 3 points, but there is another one.

4) You can stay solo on spot in afk mode, some full party just starting to KS on YOUR spot. Chick-clack and you will be banned, because, from the rules side, you are making KS on spot, where stand full party. 

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

This again result because there are not enough spots for higher level training on VIP. I've already sent my frustration on this before. As VIP especially if you have supported the server, least to do is adjust the spots to number to VIPs. Being VIP are limited only so you want to get most of your time out of it. 

There a high level map, bigger that can be VIP area.. as VIP it suppose to be special not be frustrated with KS, enemies etc

В 12.02.2021 в 14:41, Arturs сказал:

3) And i just don't like it. I know servers, where you can be banned for KS. Banned for killing players on goldens.

не думаю что получится убить баланса особо так и не появилось на сервере