MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

admin for answers

I already messaged Arturs about this, there is some kind of issue with this skill, it has insane amount of damage. This will be fixed in the next few days.

19 minutes ago, duong37a said:

Hello,

I know you are asking the admins, but I checked the information of your character on the website, let me give you some suggestions:

1. Your stats: you only have 8 k agility, which is very low for a BK, do not expect a decent DEF. Even DLs with dark horse (+654 DEF, and 50% absorb!!) + ghost horse and full DD set  usually add 10-12 k agility for decent DEF power;

2. Your set: you could add 33% more DD-Damage decrease (8% rings + 7% to helm with JoH + 4% more to pants + 7% to your boots with JoH + 7% to your gloves) which is a lot;

3. Your master points: you uploaded a video to another topic ( I don't remember which) showing your master tree, I realized you added points to durability increase etc. which are completely unnecessary both for PvE and for PvP, you should add points to SD recovery increase, Base DEF, etc. for higher defense;

4. Pets: try to use pets which give you a high defense boost (you used to have ghost horse if I'm right) that also means a lot DEF power;

5. You finally get what you deserve, you always hunt the newbies and AFK players and laugh of them, now don't get mad when finally others kill you also.

15 minutes ago, balint94 said:

Hello,

I know you are asking the admins, but I checked the information of your character on the website, let me give you some suggestions:

1. Your stats: you only have 8 k agility, which is very low for a BK, do not expect a decent DEF. Even DLs with dark horse (+654 DEF, and 50% absorb!!) + ghost horse and full DD set  usually add 10-12 k agility for decent DEF power;

2. Your set: you could add 33% more DD-Damage decrease (8% rings + 7% to helm with JoH + 4% more to pants + 7% to your boots with JoH + 7% to your gloves) which is a lot;

3. Your master points: you uploaded a video to another topic ( I don't remember which) showing your master tree, I realized you added points to durability increase etc. which are completely unnecessary both for PvE and for PvP, you should add points to SD recovery increase, Base DEF, etc. for higher defense;

4. Pets: try to use pets which give you a high defense boost (you used to have ghost horse if I'm right) that also means a lot DEF power;

5. You finally get what you deserve, you always hunt the newbies and AFK players and laugh of them, now don't get mad when finally others kill you also.

I don't blame PK, it's a big mistake in the game. It loses the balance of the characters

1 час назад, balint94 сказал:

Hello,

I am glad, that elfs now can have much fun for a few days. but if compared to stats of this DK,  I have 32 k agi and 11000+ def (set full DD+ hamrony DD + rings + 3 wings). 30 k hp. no matter what - one shot from one skill by badly equipped elf 🙂

The problem is not in DK 🙂

PS: Elfs, rock hard now! yahoo )

Today will find and fix that problem.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I'm very apologies about inconvenience with elf BE bow. Problem was founded and fixed. 
4 elfs, who active use it and didn't report, receive 3.1 ban. It's only 1 week, because in the end, that was our mistake, and to use it, no need to make any special actions. Only have Blue eye bow. 
But because nobody report it, and this elfs use it on bosses and CS, we will give this ban

I guess, in future this will make people think twice.

Closed.

• Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280