MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
balint94

Basic DEF

Hello guys,

I've been looking on the internet, but to be honest I coudn't find any clear explanation, that's why I ask it here: what's the real difference between "defense increase" and "base (basic) defense increase" options?

"Defense increase" is clear, that increased my "DEF" as I expected. However, I tried to add master points to the "basic defense increase" option, but my "DEF" remains the same, that does not increase it. Could you explain me what does it exactly increase?

Does it worth in your opinion adding master points to that passive option?

Thank you in advance.

Base defense can not be ignored, so it helps in pvp vs opponent who have items/master skills with ignore defense.

19 minutes ago, vilpas said:

Base defense can not be ignored, so it helps in pvp vs opponent who have items/master skills with ignore defense.

So basically it does not give me any additional defense, it only guarantees a bit more"resistance" for PvP. 

I see what you mean, but it still sounds a bit weird for me, now I don't think it's worth to add master skill point to this option. SD, Damage Decrement (DD) and your set seems to be the key for PvP, I don't this this counts too much.

SMs with 32k agility (around 10 k DEF) seem to die as DLs with 10-12 k agility (4-5 k DEF, I'm not sure) regardless of your set. Well, maybe Silverheart set would help.

DL have horse with huge dmg absorb, so he can survive way longer under lower def compared to other chars.

В 06.02.2021 в 09:58, balint94 сказал:

So basically it does not give me any additional defense, it only guarantees a bit more"resistance" for PvP. 

I see what you mean, but it still sounds a bit weird for me, now I don't think it's worth to add master skill point to this option. SD, Damage Decrement (DD) and your set seems to be the key for PvP, I don't this this counts too much.

SMs with 32k agility (around 10 k DEF) seem to die as DLs with 10-12 k agility (4-5 k DEF, I'm not sure) regardless of your set. Well, maybe Silverheart set would help.

No need to compare defense between classes. It's actual for non reset servers, where balance was created by default from webzen. 
That balance won't working on reset servers like our.

Just for examlpe. SM makes 100% of their damage to BK. BK makes 100% of thier damage to SM. This is how it works on non-reset servers.
In our case, (EXAMPLE) SM can make 43 of their damage to BK, but BK makes 19% of their damage to SM. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280