MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
maja1988

Bug with element box

I have two element box in event inventory and i cant doing anything with thats... i have only information "unable to use" (i have 4x4 free slots in inventory, and event inventory)

У меня тоже сундуки так расположились что я не могу их переместить чтобы открыть(((( сделайте что-то и сами символы тупят есть по 5 штук а сундук создать незя

On 2/5/2021 at 5:34 PM, maja1988 said:

I have two element box in event inventory and i cant doing anything with thats... i have only information "unable to use" (i have 4x4 free slots in inventory, and event inventory)

i have the same problem, i have around 6 or 7 element boxes in the event inventory wich i cannot open (it says unable to use), i cannot move them or arrange them properly, cannot drop or deposit them

This is because we chance settings, and now all this boxes will appears in main inventory. But old ones need to move manually. 
Please write your nicknames, i will fix it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

This is because we chance settings, and now all this boxes will appears in main inventory. But old ones need to move manually. 

Elemental boxes, still appears in event inventory after update. I exchanged symbols today and cant do anything with boxes.

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

Please write your nicknames, i will fix it.

nick Wunsz Medea serwer

I have the same problem! 

nick:  DDee - Medea server

Thank you :)

i can move and arrange them now but it still says unable to use and i cannot move them from event inventory or drop them, what can i do to open them?

Please move this files to this direction 

C:\Games\MUX Legend\Data\Local

and reload the game. Elemental box was returned to the Event inventory.

item.bmd

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280