MUX Legend Community
bogdanbgh

Medea / PinkBull 4.18

1. My nickname: Witch
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.18
4. Nickname of offender: PinkBull

i dont make all Screen...but he kill me 20 times or more in 30 min 🙂

@Arturs you start a real war with that GoldFen ^^^^ Cry now...but some of them are really exagerate with pk. I have screens with a lots of VN ppl but i dont stay now to post everyone in part 🙂 so ... i think Pinkball its not the first time when it making such a crap thing with players 🙂

Screen(02_04-19_53)-0000.jpg

Screen(02_04-19_55)-0001.jpg

Screen(02_04-20_01)-0002.jpg

Those maps : Legend Arena / Canyon / Crywolf etc.... it s not only for VN players guys 🙂 

we should grow up all players 🙂 not just VN...we dont pk VN for pleasure like them....

I hope this pinkball to receive what bills-samma get 🙂 because he are the bighead like him . 😷

I don't think there's a chance to ban this guy and finally "free the server" of him, his ban was lifted within 1 day the last time 😞 

He will hunt us all until he remains all alone with his friends on the server, 25 kk zen for PKCLEAR won't help us, that's nothing, he's laughing.

Three of my friends recently left the server because of them, they simply got annoyed of their constant insult. 😞 

he has at least 100kkk so ... no zen problem 🙂 i saw his alt GodDamn sell 70kkk with pass i think for pinkball for sure.

No problem...i make a topic everyday with screen from him 🙂 untill he gets banned ! 

6 minutes ago, balint94 said:

I don't think there's a chance to ban this guy and finally "free the server" of him, his ban was lifted within 1 day the last time 😞 

He will hunt us all until he remains all alone with his friends on the server, 25 kk zen for PKCLEAR won't help us, that's nothing, he's laughing.

Let's be clear here

• He wasn't banned for 4.18. "last time", he was banned for advertising another server.
  • He used unban function on website for bonuses, nobody unbanned him manually.
  • PK system now not only requires 25kk per kill but it allows you to only make maximum 30 kills and after usage of /pkclear command you won't be able to use it for an hour. Well yes it allows him to stay in the map and kill people from time to time, but that's only normal since it is a pvp map and you can't expect farming there to be peaceful, the same situation was when server just opened, when everyone was trying to farm fenrir, you weren't able to farm without getting killed and not only VN guys were killing but everyone.

This situation can't be referred to 4.18. rule, also for this rule people can only be reported by administration and senate members.

1 minute ago, bogdanbgh said:

he has at least 100kkk so ... no zen problem 🙂 i saw his alt GodDamn sell 70kkk with pass i think for pinkball for sure.

No problem...i make a topic everyday with screen from him 🙂 untill he gets banned ! 

He must have bought lot of characters, and he keeps telling us that he won't donate anything for this server. Where comes all his characters and gear then, when not for Vietnamese money in the "black market"?....

1 minute ago, Beasty said:

Let's be clear here

• He wasn't banned for 4.18. "last time", he was banned for advertising another server.
  • He used unban function on website for bonuses, nobody unbanned him manually.
  • PK system now not only requires 25kk per kill but it allows you to only make maximum 30 kills and after usage of /pkclear command you won't be able to use it for an hour. Well yes it allows him to stay in the map and kill people from time to time, but that's only normal since it is a pvp map and you can't expect farming there to be peaceful, the same situation was when server just opened, when everyone was trying to farm fenrir, you weren't able to farm without getting killed and not only VN guys were killing but everyone.

This situation can't be referred to 4.18. rule, also for this rule people can only be reported by administration and senate members.

Well, I wasn't aware of this opportunity to unbann myself for bonus, that's my fault, excuse me. Then he has really nothing to worry about. 😞 

3 minutes ago, balint94 said:

Well, I wasn't aware of this opportunity to unbann myself for bonus, that's my fault, excuse me. Then he has really nothing to worry about. 😞 

If the ban is not important enough there is an option to unban for bonuses but it's not that cheap and it has some limitation. Here is more information 

i know bills was banned for other reason , i maked an egual with his pk.s 🙂 because Pink do same thing Bills maked 🙂 if you remember...you post it! so please remember the past!

8 minutes ago, bogdanbgh said:

i know bills was banned for other reason , i maked an egual with his pk.s 🙂 because Pink do same thing Bills maked 🙂 if you remember...you post it! so please remember the past!

PinkBull mostly kills on maps that are high populates and pvp maps, Bills-Sama on the other hand was killing everyone and everywhere. Anyways this shouldn't be a problem anymore, he won't be able to kill all the time, he will have to stick with one map.

bills killed legend / crywolf all map 🙂 so....pink dont kill legend because there are full VN who are killing they ^^^ to have top spots Gorgons so now with this gold fenrir focus on crywolf and clear all map 🙂 with DK / and his DL alt char ! so don t tell me he kill only pvp maps ^^ and populated because crywolf its 80% VN so he kill only the rest!