MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

commands in MUX Legend

10 hours ago, Lyna said:

@> Guild annoucement doesnt work, please check.

Thank you

it is only @

@> for GM's

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 8/15/2022 at 8:26 PM, Devil said:

it is only @

@> for GM's

@ sends only to the alliance. So there is no such command as buttelin for Guild members when they login to the game and see the G annoucement? Would you guys work on it, if its possible?

Its really inneed, because we are mixed players from all the world so we dont have the same time zone :v.

thank you for the answer dear.

8 hours ago, Lyna said:

@ sends only to the alliance. So there is no such command as buttelin for Guild members when they login to the game and see the G annoucement? Would you guys work on it, if its possible?

Its really inneed, because we are mixed players from all the world so we dont have the same time zone :v.

@>TEXT so for example @>Best announcement ever will do the job, only guild master can use it as it was said earlier.

21 hours ago, Lyna said:

@text - is for Guild CHAT
@@text - is for Alliance
@>text - for Guild Announcement (only for Guild Master)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Hi Senates,

Just want to ask something about /offlevel. I've read a post that once this command is activated, zen looting is allowed. After so many tries, I've checked my inventory but my character doesn't loot zen at all. Is there a proper way to execute this command to allow zen looting?

PS: Mux Helper is already enabled before activating /offlevel.

Thanks and Regards.

On 5/7/2023 at 4:44 PM, wudstock08 said:

Hi Senates,

Just want to ask something about /offlevel. I've read a post that once this command is activated, zen looting is allowed. After so many tries, I've checked my inventory but my character doesn't loot zen at all. Is there a proper way to execute this command to allow zen looting?

PS: Mux Helper is already enabled before activating /offlevel.

Thanks and Regards.

Hello.

We know about this issue, but it's a pretty rare case. To figure out, we need to make a very deep tests and it will take a lot of time. 
Anyway, i have this in to-do list, so in case of any news 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280