duong37a

DK held hands to hunt for chickens

Well, some things can get you more damage:

• Wear a black fenrir instead of ghost horse
  • Find high tier swords (Ruud ones)
  • Use Imp
  • Use Wizard Ring
  • Reinforce your wings

You can easily deal two times more than you are dealing right now under certain circumstances.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Well, some things can get you more damage:

• Wear a black fenrir instead of ghost horse
  • Find high tier swords (Ruud ones)
  • Use Imp
  • Use Wizard Ring
  • Reinforce your wings

You can easily deal two times more than you are dealing right now under certain circumstances.

Do you see DW and DL they need those things ???.

2 minutes ago, duong37a said:

Do you see DW and DL they need those things ???.

You can't be the best in both PvP and PvE, for PvE you should have chosen Slayer 🙂

1 minute ago, Beasty said:

You can't be the best in both PvP and PvE, for PvE you should have chosen Slayer 🙂

This is rough interference from adm and DK, so I just said DK is going to hunt chickens ^^

Just now, duong37a said:

This is rough interference from adm and DK, so I just said DK is going to hunt chickens ^^

Whatever works the best for you, if you want to hunt chickens you can do so 😛

Just now, Beasty said:

Whatever works the best for you, if you want to hunt chickens you can do so 😛

Dk is a melee if he does not have enough DMG pk, he will stand for someone else to kill because DK needs a lot of HP and DMG. weben has designed the same for dk

42 minutes ago, duong37a said:

Hello,

if you wanna see more damage you should try another build, you should "sacrifice" your HP, and max your strength or add more energy instead of stamina, that will help.

I would also make some changes in the master tree, and add more points to "Anger", for example for EDR, double dmg, and critical rate, instead of adding points to durability reduction, etc. which are not so important for PvE in my opinion.

As Beasty mentioned using Imp, Black fenrir and wizard ring are also a huge damage boost.

You still deal a lot more damage than my SM with better weapon, so no worries in my opinion. 🙂

4 hours ago, balint94 said:

Hello,

if you wanna see more damage you should try another build, you should "sacrifice" your HP, and max your strength or add more energy instead of stamina, that will help.

I would also make some changes in the master tree, and add more points to "Anger", for example for EDR, double dmg, and critical rate, instead of adding points to durability reduction, etc. which are not so important for PvE in my opinion.

As Beasty mentioned using Imp, Black fenrir and wizard ring are also a huge damage boost.

You still deal a lot more damage than my SM with better weapon, so no worries in my opinion. 🙂

Do you see any game melee character that does little blood and DMG baby .You are a melee player when you have little blood and you meet a player with 8 range that you have not hit yet, you are defeated

6 hours ago, duong37a said:

Do you see any game melee character that does little blood and DMG baby .You are a melee player when you have little blood and you meet a player with 8 range that you have not hit yet, you are defeated

How does meeting a player associated with monsters killing? You can always make different gear/stats setup for pvp and pve. You can't dream to have hige pve dmg then you are in tank mode lol.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, duong37a said:

Wait a minute, now you are talking about PvP defense, while you started this topic complaining about the damage of the BK in PvE...that sounds like comparing an apple to a carrot.

You cannot expect to be the best character both in PvE and in PvP with the exact same build, that just would not be fair.

You may build a PvP character by using a Reflect+HP set, add a lot of stamina and energy, and add points to SD increase, etc. in the master tree, you can find lots of tips regarding BK in the internet. Now you are somewhere halfway between PvP and PvE.

41 minutes ago, balint94 said:

Chờ một chút, bây giờ bạn đang nói về phòng thủ PvP, trong khi bạn bắt đầu chủ đề này phàn nàn về thiệt hại của BK trong PvE ... nghe giống như so sánh một quả táo với một củ cà rốt.

Bạn không thể mong đợi trở thành nhân vật xuất sắc nhất cả trong PvE và PvP với cùng một cách xây dựng, điều đó sẽ không công bằng.

Bạn có thể xây dựng một nhân vật PvP bằng cách sử dụng bộ Reflect + HP, thêm nhiều sức chịu đựng và năng lượng, và thêm điểm để tăng SD, v.v. trong cây chủ, bạn có thể tìm thấy rất nhiều mẹo về BK trên internet. Bây giờ bạn đang ở đâu đó giữa PvP và PvE.

you do not seem to understand the purpose. dk is a melee character and has no manual or manual supports. while DW and DL are buff supported. they have renge 8. you plus max agi and max indent or str .dl current on sv has more than 86k poin. They can both hit monsters and hit people for long arms and dk has only 64k poin dk can't add points like that because dk is only around 3. can't force the opponent to face the ground.

2 minutes ago, duong37a said:

you do not seem to understand the purpose. dk is a melee character and has no manual or manual supports. while DW and DL are buff supported. they have renge 8. you plus max agi and max indent or str .dl current on sv has more than 86k poin. They can both hit monsters and hit people for long arms and dk has only 64k poin dk can't add points like that because dk is only around 3. can't force the opponent to face the ground.

Looks like it is same as discussing why energy elf can't force the opponent to face the ground (from your perspective should be kind unfair and unbalanced aswell). BK is only char that have combo... Have you ever wonder why?  For some kind of perspective and setup BK can be buffer for party only...

1 hour ago, duong37a said:

It still seems weird for me comparing a BK to an SM or DL which are completly other charactes and thus require an other "play-style".

You started the topic by talking about PvE damage, then you changed to PvP, now you are talking about the range of the attacks.

We could discuss about pros and cons, for example I miss the dark horse so much for SM, with that I could simply add 10-12 k agility, now instead I'm forced to add 32 k for a decent defense. I would be also happy for a combo skill, or a HP buff 🙂 

So like I said it's just apple or melon, characters seem to be well-balanced here with similar gears and builds, maybe - as we all are aware - DL is a bit overpowered (lot of points to add, high skill range, high attack power both for PvP and PvE, dark horse for defense boost, and a very useful buff), that should be fixed.

• Like 1