MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
duong37a

BK vs DL

Well, BK has problems killing DL and SM, for example even with a satan, black fenrir, two swords and stats on damage BK won't be able to kill SM or DL, I"ve tested this recenlty, for example ThaEm (SM) and Toang (DL) I did 300 damage when full damage when I'm doing like 10k damage on others, also too much damage against RF and Slayer (In my opinion). For some reason DL almost one shots BK when BK deals around 500 damage to DL (I'm talking about high end characters that have almost everything maxed and good gear). SM does not deal that much damage to BK but BK doesn't deal any damage to SM (I have also noticed it might have something to do with silverheart set. On Prime server BK hits miss all the time against SM with silverheart set, here you just have low damage). 🙂 A weird situation that has to be looked into but please behave yourself.

• Like 1

Yes, i already received complaints about Ghost horse, so this is true, to OP.

I will try to find digits, which still will be good, but not change balance so much.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

4 hours ago, Arturs said:

Yes, i already received complaints about Ghost horse, so this is true, to OP.

I will try to find digits, which still will be good, but not change balance so much.

•  

DL can ride two horses on one character, which is a bug or ADM's permission

43 минуты назад, duong37a сказал:

DL can ride two horses on one character, which is a bug or ADM's permission

It's a WEBZEN decision 

89a8c8309a952911e617921521f7fbc4.png

We can't do anything with that. 

• Love 1

i think with BK u can make skill dmg to basic and nerf % power in ene. basic power ís 10 ene u can make it to 50 or 100 for balance. with basic dmg 8-10k bk can break def of them and cant do much dmg.

And with ghost horse 3% hp is much when master level i hit can do 3-5 dmg= 9-15% + 7k5 hp. some times ur dmg dont enough hp recovery. I think 1% is ok

Ghost Horse 3% HP option is seriously bugged and should be fixed asap.

Those that have it have a big advantage over others; game breaking bugs like this should be resolved fast.

we found a bug with this 3% hp option. it's restore 100% in any case.

unfortunately, but this bug fix developer made only for Season 17. so this option will be disabled until Season 17. 
it's not cool, but it's much better, to leave it like this. update with this will be on wednesday or tuesday.