MUX Legend Community
js9skux

Medea/ Cor7ez/4.1

. My nickname: Sion
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.1
4. Nickname of offender: Cor7ez

Screen(01_28-22_48)-0013.jpg

I don't see any 4.1. rule violation here 🤔 You might be referring to something else.

4.2. would suite more for this case.

Just now, Beasty said:

I don't see any 4.1. rule violation here 🤔

since when is telling someone you hope they break their neck not 4.1 HAHHA?

Just now, js9skux said:

since when is telling someone you hope they break their neck not 4.1 HAHHA?

image.png.a23fde372463b5227730d93593670822.png 

6 minutes ago, js9skux said:

oh sorry i meant the language/abuse one 

Which word did offend you so much you could not even sleep my friend, the "broke", the "neck", or the "nob"? 🙂 

In my opinion he just meant that pandemic situation is over soon, so you will be able to go to holiday, thats actually really nice of him. If you are a "noob" there isnt too much to do, maybe you should not kill every newbie. 😞 

50 minutes ago, balint94 said:

Which word did offend you so much you could not even sleep my friend, the "broke", the "neck", or the "nob"? 🙂 

In my opinion he just meant that pandemic situation is over soon, so you will be able to go to holiday, thats actually really nice of him. If you are a "noob" there isnt too much to do, maybe you should not kill every newbie. 😞 

In many other games "Break your neck" would be considered a death threat (I'm serious). But of course in situation like this it's not considered something that serious, 4.2. is for people who need to think twice before saying anything, it's only a chat ban not a game ban.

Well, it's obvious not 4.1, and not 4.2 for "stupid noob" 

About "break neck"... Oh. It's also not 4.2 because this is not a "obscene language." and not "Humiliation ".. So right now we don't have any rule for that. 

This is more "trashtalking" or "toxic". If we add rule about this, i'm afraid, that half server will play in mute mode all the time, and topic will be created after each word.
We will continue to watch the situation, but for now it's closed.

p.s: as an option, is to add to 4.2 extra like " Extremely toxic behavior ", if it will be necessary.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280