Sign in to follow this  
tonkatsu

Medea / PinkBull / 4.18 + 4.1

1. My nickname: DWTonka
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.18+4.1
4. Nickname of offender: PinkBull

image.png.9c3f67c55bfb2cec031d0d471cf757c2.png

4.18. rule states that any malicious act against the interests of the server and its players is not tolerated. Reasons why he is killing all newbies is because of the "nerf" that happened to ALL BK characters not just his. 

And for the 4.1 here is the screenshot:
unknown.png

He obviously just taunted/provoked Admin that if he won't undo the nerf, it he will kill all newbies. 

image.png.f397e831c35de5226c31fcbd8aedcd3b.png

• Like 2

This is a similar case to the late Bill-Sama. If he was banned im not seeing the reason why this offender doesn't get banned as well.

• Haha 1

I just managed to get past, every spot is taken by a AEVN member.... kill everyone stop people from walking out of spwn and farm it all up. While telling everyone they do it becuase they got nurfed.

• Haha 1

Server really will die if this goes un-noticed for this amount of time. "closed to close server :D" PinkBull.

• Wow 1

But guys just to set your expectation....Pink has a lot of "Acquired" 🙂 accounts so even if his BK account gets banned he will probably just switch to different account unless the ban would be as severe as an IP ban.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tonkatsu said:

This is a similar case to the late Bill-Sama. If he was banned im not seeing the reason why this offender doesn't get banned as well.

Bills-Sama was banned for a different reason and his case about 4.18. wasn't even looked into since he was already banned...

I can't really say anything here that you already don't know.

P.S. I don't get why you would complain about getting killed in legends arena, it's a map specially made for PvP, getting killed there is just normal I think. It's only good that he's now concentrated on legends arena and not other maps. Him saying that he will kill newbies because of admin, well that's just pathetic and shows what kind of person he is (and I am not only talking about the game but in general). One I can say for sure, he is really great at calling out negativity, I guess he just likes to be hated and maybe he didn't have enough attention in the early days (if you know what I mean). It's few more days when he can go around and PK everyone, very soon that will be changed so be patient.

• Haha 1

my bad beasty. I thought he was banned due to 4.18 🙂 there were no other reports regarding bill so i assumed it was because of 4.18

• Haha 1

To receive ban for 4.18 need to make a lot of topics, where people will be banned after provokes. For example, every day few players will receive bans - in this case, we can start to talking about 4.18

Also today i've checked where this character killing others, and almost only in Canyon and Legends arena. First one is the top map, and second one is the main pvp map on server. 
This is gameplay situation. I can ban player for PK, ONLY in 1 way. They will kill absolutely ALL players on ALL maps again and again, even in this scenario, first will be warning. 

On this week we will receive /pkclear cooldown command. So mostly this problem will be solved. 

• Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I think someone missing the point here. It is not about "Lack of attention when they`re young" 😄

They are trying to rule the server and PK is not only in Legend Arena. Every spot in Canyon has VN and not letting other people to spot/grind in Canyon so they can keep the "Business within their hand" 😄 (I`m talking about real business here. Maybe Bons hahaha) 

• Love 1

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, Arturs said:

To receive ban for 4.18 need to make a lot of topics, where people will be banned after provokes. For example, every day few players will receive bans - in this case, we can start to talking about 4.18

Also today i've checked where this character killing others, and almost only in Canyon and Legends arena. First one is the top map, and second one is the main pvp map on server. 
This is gameplay situation. I can ban player for PK, ONLY in 1 way. They will kill absolutely ALL players on ALL maps again and again, even in this scenario, first will be warning. 

On this week we will receive /pkclear cooldown command. So mostly this problem will be solved. 

"They will kill absolutely ALL players on ALL maps again and again," 

"ALL" BDSM are being hunt in Canyon, DeepDungeon, Abyss Atlans, Legend Arena, Kubera by "same exact person" 😄

• Love 1

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Arturs said:

They do kill other people in other maps (swamp, deep dungeon, kubera mines). And the main point of this report is the fact that he threatens you and the server that if you dont undo bk nerf, He will kill ALL. 

I know that you are just trying to be fair as much as possible but how will other people (not just VN since they are his wallet) to enjoy your server if they will be bullied by this very sick player. 

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Sadly I do not think the situation can be resolved only by adding a cooldown command.

We were expecting a decisive action from the admins, considering that PinkBull is posting he "wants the server to close" etc. Everyone who is active on the server knows the members of this guild buy/sell items and charachters for Vietnamese money.

They are killing players in Legends arena, because most of the newbies are trying to level up there, while in canyon there are the best spots for ML. Regardless of this we got killed in abyss or deep dungeon (etc.) when they find us there.

I don't think admins should let themself blackmailed by any player "if they nerfk BK / any other charachter they will kill everyone" etc. I don't think you should let them dictate...

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, balint94 said:

Sadly I do not think the situation can be resolved only by adding a cooldown command.

We were expecting a decisive action from the admins, considering that PinkBull is posting he "wants the server to close" etc. Everyone who is active on the server knows the members of this guild buy/sell items and charachters for Vietnamese money.

They are killing players in Legends arena, because most of the newbies are trying to level up there, while in canyon there are the best spots for ML. Regardless of this we got killed in abyss or deep dungeon (etc.) when they find us there.

Although killing the newbies will indeed encourage them to donate and strive harder to be strong. it will be a nice support to help out Arturs with the cost. However, the "donate" that does newbies goes will not be towards the server but rather to VN pockets. 

These aren't just slanders towards PinkBull and his team. As stated by balint94 everyone knows where some items/bons comes from 🙂 

"To receive ban for 4.18 need to make a lot of topics, where people will be banned after provokes. For example, every day few players will receive bans - in this case, we can start to talking about 4.18"

- He kills/threatens not just BDSM members but other people as well as shown on the screenshot I've posted above. 

• Love 1

I can't understand why admin can tolerate this. Your players are asking for action

image.png.602ff423c37ed8e3bbeacf0caabbf9a4.png

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, tonkatsu said:

I can't understand why admin can tolerate this. Your players are asking for action

image.png.602ff423c37ed8e3bbeacf0caabbf9a4.png

Finally, at least some English words. What I see when I open the chat:

image.png.ecebdcf4d949b778e5bc387e6a1e300f.png

Pinkbull was banned by rule 4.4 (other topic in prison section)

Closed

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280