MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ganja

Socket items

Since Socket Box was removed from Zen Lottery, itas too hard to get socket items. Medusa, Selupan, Ferea and Thief on my opinion is not enough for collecting Socket set. Those bosses are only once a day except Thief and i never got good items from thief, I tryed to make upgraded socket set at least +11 when box was in zen lottery and failed alot, because % for upgrade after +9 is only 60 but it feels like it is about 40. I had 4 full royal sets +L 3socket and more parts..  they all burned, sucseeded only 1 upgraded gloves +11.

Maby add socket items in regular monster drop with simmilar % of drop like exe items, random +L  and sockets, example Raklion or Ferea monsters.

Well I can agree that it can now be pain in the a** to find certain socket items since you need to make it +11 in order to upgrade it and socket items have lower chance when making +10 and +11. But when it was a jackpot prize people were complaining that it's very hard to get TOCA. Maybe adding them back but to group 2 would help (where muuns are) since you only need 1 muun for zen boost and afterwards they are kind of useless, I have many pages of muuns and many of them are the same kind 😛 But yeah I'm not sure how this could be changed, from blue boxes they also drop rarely and getting a socket set is one thing, but upgrading it is completely a different story.

Поддерживаю всё вышесказанное... Спасибо, что вернули в основу TOCA, но сокет реально хардово стало собирать... Что скажете, Артур?

good idie about putting box with muun prize, at least its better to get box instead of usless muun

I think more about adding some opportunity to find this items NOT from Zen lottery. 

Right now we have 3 bosses, from which drops socket box. This is about 9 +luck items per day. How about this step? Left only 1 boss with socket item box, and from this box will be 100% all 3 or 5 items +luck+3socket. Ferea boss and Medusa will have some different drop. 

And increase population of socket items thief + increase chance in Devias till 100%, so there will be 2 socket items thief each 15 minutes.

Zen lottery is good, but make all gameplay around zen is not good idea (we all saw this farms)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Selupan is strong boss, impossible to kill it solo, need full party. And you need to be super lucky getting all bosses evry day.

• Like 1

1 boss with 5 items 100% +L 3 Socket its good but realy you need full party for hunting selupan. Thiefs drops random  Luck and socket, you need a lot of items for upgrading, chance to make it + 10 , + 11 is 60%, maby % for upgrade can be improved same as exe items (75)?

@Arturs Set is usless without seeds, and making seeds is compleatley different story, its not bad if lot of players will have sets without seeds)

when box was in lotery noone had compleated set with fully sockets, but now i didnt got a single items L 3sockets for few days, i can continue to making seeds but whats the point if i dont have set? now socket set is waaaaay too hard to find.  Please put the box with muun prize, anyway those muuns doesnt drops too often , sometimes i dont get them for 2-3 days, sometimes 2 per day, i dont think this will breake ballance.

Noone wants to make seeds without set, maby if more players will have sets this will triger them to farm resources for seeds, and beleave me, its not easy, tonnns of ruud, jewels, anc, exe, zen and patience.

We trying to follow this concept, that you can find items from bosses (or other way, where you need to be strong or make party for hunting, because strong players must have some benefits too) and alternative way of obtain that items, where almost all players can reach it, and mostly depends on luck. I think this system is quite fair.

Zen lottery gives you some jewels, blue chocolate box (from which you can obtain items till tier 8, and it's quite good) and TOCA. This stuff is already close the question about Zen. 

As option, we can remove socket items thief monster from Devias, and all about socket items will be in Raklion. For example, 3 socket thief monsters will be in Raklion with spawn 15 minutes. In this case, count of socket items will be more, then just from zen lottery. + 5 items from selupan only, will significant increase popularity of this boss. This will make bring live in Raklion map.

Also in this case, we can add some new drop to the Ferea and Medusa boss

ok fuck it no point to colect socket set i give up, anyway vietnam donators will get evrything, looks like you love vietnam donations and making evrything comfortable to them and dont leaving chance to other players

20 минут назад, ganja сказал:

ok fuck it no point to colect socket set i give up, anyway vietnam donators will get evrything, looks like you love vietnam donations and making evrything comfortable to them and dont leaving chance to other players

Here's the Origins of the Nick Young Confused Face Meme | Confused face,  What meme, Black guy meme

5 socket items+luck from box VS 9 socket items+luck from box 
1.5 socket items thief monster per hour VS 5 socket items thief per hour

Here's the Origins of the Nick Young Confused Face Meme | Confused face,  What meme, Black guy meme

• Haha 1

95% of all bosses goes to vietnam donators who bougt theyr acc on black market they dont get ban for it, also they use cheats and they dont get ban for it, now you cutting exe drop and socket items other players just dont have any opportunity to get good exe or socket, Medusa is killed all the time by vietnamies same shit will be with Selupan. Thats why im mad, you just making game comfortable for vietma. Maby rename server to Mux Huyền thoại.

i understand you that items should be harder to farm and they should be farmed from bosses, but you had to fix this before server opened or early game, not now on late stage of game when there is one strong guild wich is taking all bosses and leaving rest of players without items, now its realy too late for that kind of fixes, by your actions now you jus making strongest players more stronher and letting them become stronger without any compatition if this continues people will start to leave server becouse they cant even gear up. I think you need bring exe drop back and put socket box to zen loterry so weak players can gear up and we can make CS more interesting.

13 часов назад, ganja сказал:

i understand you that items should be harder to farm and they should be farmed from bosses, but you had to fix this before server opened or early game, not now on late stage of game when there is one strong guild wich is taking all bosses and leaving rest of players without items, now its realy too late for that kind of fixes, by your actions now you jus making strongest players more stronher and letting them become stronger without any compatition if this continues people will start to leave server becouse they cant even gear up. I think you need bring exe drop back and put socket box to zen loterry so weak players can gear up and we can make CS more interesting.

Let's start again. Each day this "strong players" received 9 socket items +luck
And from socket thief monsters ~36 items per day. So in total 45 socket items per day.

With my suggestion there will be 

5 socket items+luck from one boss for "strong players"
And 96 items from Socket thief monsters. So total 101 items per day. 

It's more then x2 items for server, and more then x2 less items for "strong players" 

p.s: in total, from zen lottery there was in total about 700+ items. With this system, this 700 items server will reach after 1 week. In case, if from socket thief monster chance of luck is 50%, that means, that after 2 weeks on server will be the same amount of +luck socket items. 

Socket item thief is a weak monster, and have a large respawn zone, so every player can hunting for them.

p.s: tier 4 and higher won't be returned to the drop ever. That was a mistake, which destroyed value of this items in few months. 

• Like 2

btw i think thief is bugged, doesnt spawn in Raklion i never meet him there since it was added not in x5000 and x100

В 29.01.2021 в 18:26, ganja сказал:

when you will put those changes?

Tomorrow. 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:29 PM, ganja said:

Hello,

there is no point trying to kill bosses, Vietnamese players will kill you anyway before the boss would respawn, they know the exact time. 😞 You may try to pay them for let you kill it, if you need it to complete a quest. They have already bought the top characters and the best items for Vietnamese money, there is nothing to do with that...problem is when there's a clear opportunity to stop them (yes, I'm talking about banning the owner of "PinkBull") the ban is lifted within 1 DAY!!! (instead of 1 month) and he can insult other players again. That's ridiculous, I don't know what did they offer, or what other privileges they have...

My advice is: try to kill socket monsters, or try to play zen lottery, maybe you will get lucky. 🙂