MUX Legend Community
js9skux

Medea/BuffMeNice/4.1

1. My nickname: Hela
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated:4.1
4. Nickname of offender: BuffMeNice

5. Screenshot:

Screen(01_25-17_28)-0003.jpg.4c24a7af4348966afb7c3ec75b144af6.jpgScreen(01_25-17_28)-0002.jpg.0e6b5e89be41f33c368c6d96e5b873e5.jpg

as requested by the offender.

Should I bring you a handkerchief? Come here, I will give you a hug.

Simply SHAME what PKCLEAR are doing...I expressed my view in the last post, and my opinion how do they provoke and insult other players, please check that.

Funny.

Just now, balint94 said:

Should I bring you a handkerchief? Come here, I will give you a hug.

Simply SHAME what PKCLEAR are doing...I expressed my view in the last post, and my opinion how do they provoke and insult other players, please check that.

Funny.

i think retard is to far.

29 minutes ago, js9skux said:

i think retard is to far.

I think this fact was established by pure logic, based on how you and your guild are killing 0-24 all the players who are AFK 🙂 

7 minutes ago, balint94 said:

I think this fact was established by pure logic, based on how you and your guild are killing 0-24 all the players who are AFK 🙂 

hello balint94. do u want to join BDSM ? 😄

14 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

hello balint94. do u want to join BDSM ? 😄

I'm not talking about guilds, I don't wanna stick to the side of xy guild, I guess it's way beyond that.

I just want to make aware Arthur and the admins of the situation on the server, and the hatred the guild PKCLEAR is generating. If those players think this is funny they are really retards. Sorry, let's face it.

The situation has escalated too far, they should finally act and stop it. And we need REAL steps, not banning players for some rude words, this is ridiculous. Instead they should focus on real problems here...

I don't see any 4.1 rule violation here, you might be referring to 4.2. rule, however it's only 1 word that was said and I think that we shouldn't be banning people for 1 word (I'm not saying it's nice to act like that) but that's only my opinion and the final decision is up to Arturs and not anyone else so he will decide what's best in this situation.

It was already said many times that the PK system is being reworked at this very moment, there were some restrictions applied already just as a temporary solution, there will be a new PK system very soon that won't let these guys abuse it and you have to understand that some things are not up to us and there are many things that need to be dealt with not only a certain problem. I can assure you that nobody wants to make it worse for players, obviously we want as positive and good environment as possible but each update and every new thing requires a lot of testing and reviewing before adding that so it's not an easy process. I get that it can be upsetting sometimes but you have to understand that.

• Love 1

I don't see here any 4.1, and for 4.2 its not enough. 

Closed.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280