Medea/Witch/4.1

1. My nickname: Duong37aVN
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated:4.1
4. Nickname of offender: Witch

5. Screenshot:

Screen(01_22-19_10)-0001.jpg

Screen(01_22-19_09)-0000.jpg

sorry ... i dont seen full injury 🙂 and i dont know your language 🙂 what are you talk every day in VN....so *** ****** ***** PK ABUSE X(

p.s i am Witch

Please, watch your language.

I don't see any 4.1 rule violation here, or am I missing something? Also just for saying "VN" in chat people don't get banned. You guys have VN everywhere, in your nicknames, guild names - everywhere and it can interpreted wrongly. In this case saying "VN noobs" from what I can understand it's said to your guild and not the nation (why would you even involve nation here?) because you are killing everyone, just for saying noob it's irrelevant to ban someone, that's what I think.

• Love 2

Just now, giangpd98 said:

@Beasty update! If him said don't violation, I think EmCayZen don't violation!

140238450_421218672627837_2260364107004633231_n (1).png

Choi stopp posting crap details ... you make spawn and hunt BAN 🙂 for hunting players you take ban...posting crap things !

The problem you cursing my country, but you cursing the singer or guild, nobody cares about it!
If u translate VN player speak cursing u country u can rp!

End. let admin decision!

15 hours ago, Beasty said:

I don't see any 4.1 rule violation here, or am I missing something? Also just for saying "VN" in chat people don't get banned. You guys have VN everywhere, in your nicknames, guild names - everywhere and it can interpreted wrongly. In this case saying "VN noobs" from what I can understand it's said to your guild and not the nation (why would you even involve nation here?) because you are killing everyone, just for saying noob it's irrelevant to ban someone, that's what I think.

ok, here we go... i actually didn't want to post anything, yet.... after seeing this reply i change my mind:) 

the problem is......................  oh well, see for yourself 

1. My nickname: B52shot
2. Game server: Medea
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.1; 4.2; 4.6 ; 4.7
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Witch , Xerath , popey
5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

0e6846d0eb6a.jpg

32d461817b9d.jpg

2b47ba30f584.jpg

a66c3b8a466d.jpg

853d87edec10.jpg

23fce804197f.jpg

f686b1227a46.jpg

f9611f08c2e7.jpg

9e004932face.jpg

• Haha 1

Lol you post a full album ? ^^^ i dont see a full ~injury +name~ in same prop 🙂 so you are with they in G so ...you dont count }{ so BYE ! nice Foto s BTW ^^^ you are a good fotografer !  😆

Greetings,

have you ever thought about why other players are writing this? Believe me, for good reason. You could ban 80% of the players, WHO ARE INSULTED CONSTANTLY BY ONE GUILD.

I'am curious if Arthur or other admins have any idea what's going on on the server, or do they think rude words are the real problem here. Let me help, something is going very wrong...

I saw you banned the DL "Verse" for writing "Vietnamese dog"....that's funny, because if you are from Vietnam, for sure you are Vietnamese, while dog is an animal, well not so nice, but do we really play nursery?...well I'm not frustrated if you call me European, or etc. Then you ban "DWTonka" for "VN noob"? Are we kidding?! You may call them racist. Well, what do you call when they create parties for VN people, when they kick me and other European/Latin/etc. players from the party and kill me then, because I'm not Vietnamese? They are posting all the time in Vietnamese language who knows what, I also could make screenshots all day, and try to translate it....I would consider this much more racist....Arthur, in my opinion you should be aware what's going on on the server.

On the other hand you accept and you do not act when PinkBull, Duong, etc (from the guild AEVN-PKCLEAR) insult the other people from the server, please check their activity or ask other people who gets really frustrated, and to be honest not by chance. Are you aware how many times do they kill lower reset players, who would like to have some fun and get some experience? They act like they own arena or other spots in the game...they say it's a PVP-server, but the situation is way beyond that. Then they write "cry dogs"....no, we are not going to cry, we are simply going to leave the server.

In my opinion insulting other players from their part (sadly without any consequence) is much more harmful than writing bad or rude words....I consider myself a patient guy, but when they kill me for the 1000th time for no reason, I will also call them names, and I don't care if they make print when I call them dog, cat, or anything else, and get us banned...I hope they will remain alone on the server, that's ridiculous. 

Sorry, we are running out of patience....

Here are some suggestions:

-abolish /pkclear function from the game: as long as you are in warned status you cannot teleport, etc.

-if you still keep the above function, we should pay a much higher price, for example 400kk/killings 

-since it is an international server, the language of the /post /gpost chat should be English. It's not against the Vietnamese players, I'm sure they never use rude words 🙂 but for all. You can still use your other preferred language in guild/whisper/etc chat

- (most important: ban PinkBull, Kotex and Duong)

PS: Duong37etc to be honest you are the biggest racist in the game, apart from your vietnamese (sorry, am I still allowed to write down "vietnamese"?) "friends" everyone hates you, you should have been banned from here 1000 years ago...we knew you are a (cat? 🙂 ) now you wonder if after a 0-24 pk-weekend they call you names, and you are running to Arthur...nice job.

• Love 4

Very well said by @balint94. 

Other people are getting ban because those people are teasing us. They called BDSM dog, bullshit and whatever they want but I don't report because what? will that make them spot by killing? of course not.

Also PinkBull are killing even not BDSM players then will say "Say thanks to BDSM" means he is trying to flip the situation. He is trying to get people hate BDSM and saying that we are the one initiated this PK thing all over the server and they're saying that we are the one greedy even most spots are mostly now for AEVN.

After Bill-Sama gone, everyone was able to Level in peace suddenly this PinkBull became stronger out of nowhere like how did you get all those stuff and catch up with our level without any donate? (Seriously) 😄

Arturs, you have to consider the suggestion. or let them to be killer and after got killed spawn in Lorencia and remove /pkclear function. If they want PvP, we play CS and guild war etc...

• Love 1

tenor.gif

Hi Admins,

I agree with what the people prior to my post mentioned and suggested. It wasn't that obvious at first when it was just me and Verse that got chat banned but when everyone who kills or fights them gets reported? now to me that is clearly Fishing for other players to get banned. 

Duong37aVN obviously broke 4.18 here. After he killed Witch several times ofcourse you would expect Witch to retaliate and since they are more geared (for unknown reasons 😅) the only way left for Witch is to retaliate in words. 

unknown.png

If Witch gets chat banned for calling VN "noob" then I believe that Duong37aVN should get the punishment for breaking rule 4.18 

I also agree to what 
balint94 suggested which is to disable /pkclear and automatically move them to lorencia OR raise the /pkclear fee to 400kk per kill or even more. That would still allow players to PK each other but with a hefty price. 

• Love 2

Kotex . Duong37 . Choitlelon or how its his name and smoke all of them with alts caracters ^^^ its doing all day everyday same thing 🙂

Not only Legend arena .... all maps 🙂

В 22.01.2021 в 20:33, duong37a сказал:

1. My nickname: Duong37aVN
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated:4.1
4. Nickname of offender: Witch

5. Screenshot:

Screen(01_22-19_10)-0001.jpg

Screen(01_22-19_09)-0000.jpg

Please read again about rule 4.1.

No ban here. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280