MUX Legend Community
katkid

Greatness Mastery Bug

Hi, my summoner can't cast Greatness Mastery, when skill's casted, it's just cooldown and no effect, just shinning around my char then disapear.

image.png.359ccf742903cd9f3ce61aea807206a0.png

The same problem with the skills weakness and innovation. I noticed that they do not work on server 1, everything is cast well on server 2.

25 minutes ago, z00m said:

Really? Another bug is my account can't warp to Legend Area on server 2, but i can on server 1... I don't know why

The same problem with the skills weakness and innovation. I noticed that they do not work on server 1, everything is cast well on server 2.

Hello. I will connect to your character, to test it.
I've checked configs, and between subservers it's all the same. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

22 минуты назад, Arturs сказал:

Hello. I will connect to your character, to test it.
I've checked configs, and between subservers it's all the same. 

Ok, my character nickname is Po3eTkA.

Yes, i've checked from Yuei character. 

So it's true.. Well, will watch out, why this happening. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Yes, i've checked from Yuei character. 

So it's true.. Well, will watch out, why this happening. 

Yes, please fix this, i can't farm Gorgon Legend Arena by myself any more cause Legend arena only can access from channel 1 😞...

I had this bug a few weeks ago, but after a while everything went back to normal. Now it seems like permanent.

It is not only Weakness and Innovation skill. Chilling magic circle from 4th skill tree is bugged the similar way. 

Sometimes I manage to put one of these skills on the ground, and it works that one time. But most of the time it doesn't.

- All skills are fine on subserver

- Reset every talents trees didn't help

- Reset statistics didn't help

- Reinstall client didn't help

- I don't know if it matters, but my MuError.log file is full of errors.

That's all the information I can provide, I guess.

5 hours ago, mboma said:

I had this bug a few weeks ago, but after a while everything went back to normal. Now it seems like permanent.

It is not only Weakness and Innovation skill. Chilling magic circle from 4th skill tree is bugged the similar way. 

Sometimes I manage to put one of these skills on the ground, and it works that one time. But most of the time it doesn't.

- All skills are fine on subserver

- Reset statistics didn't help

- Reinstall client didn't help

- I don't know if it matters, but my MuError.log file is full of errors.

That's all the information I can provide, I guess.

Ya, they're like permanent . It's like 20 casts but only 1 works... i'm attach MuError.log here, please check if it can help you @Arturs

MuError.log

After research, i can say, that there is some problem in GameServer. Because all settings about skills and characters are the same between both servers for sure. Also this isn't problem in client. 

There i found some flooding error, i will ask developers, maybe they know about it. But i'm afraid, that this problem will be fixed only after server maintenance.
But also try to check it now, i reload some configs, maybe this will help.
Also please check this skills on some of these events (bc,ds,cc,IF) and map Loren or crywolf 

12 часов назад, mboma сказал:

Problem in both, regular and master version, right?

Yes. I tried every combination with skill.

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

But also try to check it now, i reload some configs, maybe this will help.
Also please check this skills on some of these events (bc,ds,cc,IF) and map Loren or crywolf 

It didnt help.

I checked ds7, the skills work fine there. Same as crywolf / loren. Only on serv1 the problem remains. This is weird,  there were no updates/changes recently that could have caused this. It just happened one day.

I have noticed, that Hunter Log in MuHelper started showing numbers on vip arena. And it works only on server1. Or i missed info about fixing it?

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

But i'm afraid, that this problem will be fixed only after server maintenance.

Any approximate date of this maintenance? This bug is kinda critical for many players. - and especially that it' s on server 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, mboma said:

I have noticed, that Hunter Log in MuHelper started showing numbers on vip arena. And it works only on server1. Or i missed info about fixing it?

Huting log in VIP Arena was fixed like 2 months ago but not sure why it's only working on server 1, that has to be checked as well.

EDIT: Yeah I just checked and it doesn't work on sub server 😞

Also, i've another question: how to close this popup completely? I did closed it and it's still automatic show when i'm reset and each lvl up

image.png.88cbbdb46dc806d6f1517d674afb2001.png

15 minutes ago, katkid said:

Also, i've another question: how to close this popup completely? I did closed it and it's still automatic show when i'm reset and each lvl up

image.png.88cbbdb46dc806d6f1517d674afb2001.png

Press T in-game, under Guide Quest section tick the box at the top left corner and click Give Up Quest (you might have to do it more than once).

23 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Press T in-game, under Guide Quest section tick the box at the top left corner and click Give Up Quest (you might have to do it more than once).

It didn't help, after Give Up Quest (clicked multi times) then i'm lvl up and pop up show again