MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stiff789

HRP

Hey guys i think about HRP. As you see after one hrp u get just 10k ruud. But you get level 1 and exp 1. 

I have suggestion with some rewards. It would be nice if you get reward after 10 HRP for example and it would be ring with 4 options of your chose.

after 20 HRP you will get another one, and after 30 you will get pendant.

After 40 you will get full opt wings. Or smth. 

What you thinking about lads?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's great getting extra stuff and everything but full option items isn't an option, I think for sure nothing like this will be added since it's a complete different server, you can't get full option items here (except weapons). It's a game process where you have to farm specific items and wings you have to craft yourself and be lucky to get some options, getting wings just for afk wouldn't be nice. All HR really is it is afking all day in my opinion. Since everyone needs toca, maybe there could be a chance (like 20% or less) to get toca from HR, but that's only my thoughts.

• Like 1

There is no reason to make HR. Because there is plenty events where you can get ruuds. It would be cool to get toca, but 20 percent? It is worth to farm 4-5 days to get 20 pecent?

It would be cool to get bonusses then.

• Like 1

Basicly, HR system is an alternative for players, who don't know what to do next, when they reached max level and reset. I don't wanna to make this system mandatory. All players need to have choice, what they wanna do. 

1) RUUD. You can farm it through events or other in-game stuff, or just from HR
2) If you want to have chance of luck in lottery with 50% discount, you can use HR
3) Wanna make stronger? Get HR buff. 

+ if your guild will make enough HR, all guild members receive extra buff.

Add in this system extra items, in my opinion, will make this system more mandatory and in the end, another farm-afk. But maybe im wrong!|
But anyway, i always like to read any suggestions, especially about HR system. 

Generally, i like your suggestion. Some count of HR will give you something... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Perhaps something like Talisman of Luck may be of value.

I have not seen ToL anywhere so far, and getting those extra 10% success rate for Wings level 4 combinations must be something of value.

1 hour ago, sh1n1 said:

Perhaps something like Talisman of Luck may be of value.

I have not seen ToL anywhere so far, and getting those extra 10% success rate for Wings level 4 combinations must be something of value.

We don't have Talisman of Luck here. I think TOCA is already enough for equipment reinforcement and 10% for combination like 3 or 4 wings is way too OP. They are already losing value after like month or two, making it even easier to make ain't no fun 😞