MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
b52

Medea/Verse/4.1

1. My nickname: B52shot
2. Game server: Medea
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.1
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) : Verse

5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

thumb_show.php?i=84jyvszwg

thumb_show.php?i=sda8vzr62

Spoiler

please do pay attention to beasty's friends. these guys cause hatred between european and asian players. it's not the kind of behaviour which should be accepted or supported by admin/moderator team. aswell as mentionig that they will not get banned for breaking rules. please fix this issue. 

1 hour ago, b52-sh0t said:

please do pay attention to beasty's friends. these guys cause hatred between european and asian players. it's not the kind of behaviour which should be accepted or supported by admin/moderator team. aswell as mentionig that they will not get banned for breaking rules. please fix this issue. 

What my friends? Please get your facts straight before saying something like that... And just curious, who are you referring to being my friends?

Hahaha funny, I`m from Asia too. We don't hate each others besides I am the one who UNITE people not only in Asian and Europe, but any people in the world that I meet and join my guild (Hahaha). Also, I have issues with Beasty (before) but that was just between me and him not to anyone else. What I hate most is after Bill-Sama got kicked out this PinkBull replaced his job and start killing again. 

He even said so many foul words but I don't report him (for what? chat ban? hahaha that won't stop him killing us).

Actually, you are acting cocky already but you got nothing yet. You are not strong or not even fancy but you got your head bigger because you think PinkBull will help you. Pathetic 😄

unknown.png

tenor.gif

It is normal to get jealous. We are the only guild that doesn't split since before, even WIN or LOSE 😄 . 

123.jpg

tenor.gif

Well, here is ban 4.1 chat. 

Personally i love trashtallking in game, it's part of game anyway, but please, no need to make emphasis on race and other stuff like that, if there is negative message. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280