MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
mboma

About schedule of daily events

As you have said introducing a new schedule. "We have players, from more than 50 different countries. Our players living in different time zones."

The current schedule makes impossible to participate in events for many players. Medusa, Loren Deep, Strange Rabbits, Great Dragon, Bloody Orc, Acheron Guardian, Asteroth, Crywolf. All these are happening within 2 hours, same time everyday. In European timezone, it means you have to quit your job, to be able to participate. Because all events are finished before 6 pm.  

This is only example.   copy / paste  schedule from other server i used to play some time ago.

Untitled1.jpg.5241c0b80ec2beb5f0c61629ee3cb918.jpg

Untitled.jpg.8960b1a65a6c4cb795e1e5654957d3f6.jpg   Untitled2.png.5b14d405b07d507aba8df21bd35536a0.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i dont think this would be applied on this server.. cuz the bosses and invasions are made unique. adjusting it would be good but not for all ..

1 hour ago, HorusMG said:

i dont think this would be applied on this server.. cuz the bosses and invasions are made unique. adjusting it would be good but not for all ..

It would be nice to have more custom bosses / invasions 🙂  But that is not the subject of this topic. All I' m saying is to modify the schedule of events that are already here.
The tables are just a suggestion of what the time-schedule might look like. Instead of setting all events within 2 hours between 16-18 every day.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, but in the world is a lot of time zones, and all players living in different time zones, with different work schedules. 
It's just impossible to make a schedule, which will be fine for everyone. The only way, is to make more events, like x2 great golden dragon. But in this case, we also need to cut the prizes in half. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Let's take great golden dragon. The time schedule may be different on different days during the week.

As I remember, players voted on what time they want events. Just take 2, or 3 of the most popular answers and set the schedule according to them.

It could be more or less like this:

Great Golden Dragon Invasion:

Monday: 14:00

Thursday: 21:00

etc.

• Like 1

makes sense, evry day different time, for example now i cant farm any bosses on this server i have late shifts, but if evry day time will be different maby i could get some days, some boss from morning.

38 minutes ago, ganja said:

makes sense, evry day different time,

Don't bother man. This is "just impossible".