MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[Characters] Gun Crasher

On 4/19/2022 at 2:07 AM, dmitrych said:

BOMBRDIR x5000!!! 2 Of course, I just didn't look!!!it’s not even much in ruud, but that the gun is offended so

then the pistol is weak from the MuxBoks are socket items not getting better

but how to cut the speed with which the defense decreased by 1500, so normal !!!

Restored 70k ruud

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Пишу через гугл переводчик.
Не знаю может не в ту тему обращаюсь, Хотелось бы узнать, может есть какой нибудь гайд? на умения 3 профессии, мастер уровень так называемый. Если есть дайте пожалуйста или ссылку, или как найти подобный гайд по раскачке умений мастер  уровня к этому классу.

I am writing through google translator.
I don’t know, maybe I’m addressing the wrong topic, I would like to know if there is any kind of guide? for skills of 3 professions, the so-called master level. If there is, please give either a link, or how to find a similar guide for building master level skills for this class.

And another question is what will happen to Ice Blast and bursting flare skills. if you drop the master lvl, they will disappear? Will they need to be purchased from the store again? or will it be enough to pump the master lvl again?

3 hours ago, xKara said:

Пишу через гугл переводчик.
Не знаю может не в ту тему обращаюсь, Хотелось бы узнать, может есть какой нибудь гайд? на умения 3 профессии, мастер уровень так называемый. Если есть дайте пожалуйста или ссылку, или как найти подобный гайд по раскачке умений мастер  уровня к этому классу.

I am writing through google translator.
I don’t know, maybe I’m addressing the wrong topic, I would like to know if there is any kind of guide? for skills of 3 professions, the so-called master level. If there is, please give either a link, or how to find a similar guide for building master level skills for this class.

And another question is what will happen to Ice Blast and bursting flare skills. if you drop the master lvl, they will disappear? Will they need to be purchased from the store again? or will it be enough to pump the master lvl again?

Regarding the master skill tree - as far as I know there are no guides about that but that's because it depends on what playstyle the player likes, you can put more points to live linger or you can put points to have better damage. You just have to play around a bit to find the perfect skill tree for you.  You can reset it for free so that's a question of time.

About the skills disappearing - they don't disappear after you reset master skill tree, when you add the required 10 points to the specific required skill it will become active again.

56 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

Что касается главного дерева умений - насколько мне известно, по этому поводу нет руководств, но это потому, что это зависит от того, какой стиль игры нравится игроку, вы можете поставить больше очков, чтобы жить дольше, или вы можете поставить очки, чтобы иметь больший урон. Вам просто нужно немного поиграть, чтобы найти идеальное дерево навыков для вас. Вы можете сбросить его бесплатно, так что это вопрос времени.

Об исчезновении навыков - они не исчезают после сброса основного дерева навыков, когда вы добавляете требуемые 10 очков к конкретному требуемому навыку, он снова становится активным.

Thanks for the clear and understandable answer.
(Google translator - I don't know if it translates correctly)

14 hours ago, cobvscof said:

where is ice break dropping ?

u can check this list

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

8 часов назад, Devil сказал:

u can check this list

thx. Edit info in table

Screenshot_1.png