MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
butch821

Magic Stone creation fails

Hi, I've just failed to create the High Magic Stone from ANC items +9+16, 5 times in a row. This is unusual and very frustrating, never happened to me last year. Is this a bug or the chance is 0,01% ?

Server Medea 2, Psychotata.

Hi, maybe you are using items that have too low grade? Low grade items require high level and higher life option to give more stones. It should say on the top how many magic stones you will get from the combination, there is no such thing as failing these, it's just an amount you get 100% (for example it can say 5-6 so you will get either 5 or 6 magic stones). If that's not the case you will have to wait for Arturs.

As I wrote, all items I've used to turn them in to High Magic stone were +9 grade and +16 Opt, Chaos goblin gave a number 1-3 stones but all of the items disappeared. 

Another thing, I have also one ANC item +9, +16opt (Akhir's Hirat Boots) and Chaos goblin doesn't accept them for combination (0 stones).

Hey something went wrong with chaos machine.

Today i did medium stones. I burned like 10 exellent items in a row. 7+16 or +7+20.

After that i made it 2 medium stones. A tried to make 2th level wings. With 88 percent sucess it burned too. 

It was never happened before.

В 01.01.2021 в 22:11, butch821 сказал:

Hi, I've just failed to create the High Magic Stone from ANC items +9+16, 5 times in a row. This is unusual and very frustrating, never happened to me last year. Is this a bug or the chance is 0,01% ?

Server Medea 2, Psychotata.

Before there was wrong displayed number of intermediate magic stones. That was fixed. Are you sure, that goblin displayed to you, that you will receive some stones? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Absolutely, I was sure: 1-3 stones. Is there any additional luck to that result? Can turning to stones Fail ?

15 часов назад, butch821 сказал:

Absolutely, I was sure: 1-3 stones. Is there any additional luck to that result? Can turning to stones Fail ?

When there is information like 1-2 stones, that means, that with 10% chance you can create 2 stones. This is default.
If there is information like 1-2 stones, there can't be any fails. 

I made like 8 attempts. Spent tons of jewels to reach +9+16. It's not only me, other guys from my guild failed the same as I did and the say "it's normal" so I wanted to create this thread to get answers.

Today, my Guild member SterydKrd, had an attempt to convert item into High (red) Stone. Goblin said 5-8 stones, and the result was 2 stones. What is wrong with it ?

В 17.01.2021 в 00:03, butch821 сказал:

Today, my Guild member SterydKrd, had an attempt to convert item into High (red) Stone. Goblin said 5-8 stones, and the result was 2 stones. What is wrong with it ?

Yes, something goes wrong with some items. I will check it more deeply. 

On 1/18/2021 at 3:49 AM, Arturs said:

Yes, something goes wrong with some items. I will check it more deeply. 

Anything on this? I used a Hyon sword +9+16 and it didnt give me a number of stones i'd get. it was 0. I did the combination anyway and i only got 2....hyon sword +9+16 should automatically be 5-6. Then i used an agnis helm +9+16 again and combination was only 1-2....this is frustrating because we are spending tons of jewels on these.....

same goes for the stones made from exc items, 4 times failed, 1 time it gave me 1 stone from a high grade item, i think it vas valiant

В 13.02.2021 в 06:16, Apollyon сказал:

Anything on this? I used a Hyon sword +9+16 and it didnt give me a number of stones i'd get. it was 0. I did the combination anyway and i only got 2....hyon sword +9+16 should automatically be 5-6. Then i used an agnis helm +9+16 again and combination was only 1-2....this is frustrating because we are spending tons of jewels on these.....

Yes, last week i've already started to make more deeply research about this. Need more time.

33 minutes ago, Karupapa said:

+13+16+s+L gaia crossbow says it give 0 stones ? 

Most likely 5, it just displays 0 for some reason. Any item will show 0 😞

7 минут назад, Karupapa сказал:

it really needs to be fixed 

We are waiting an answer from developers. 😐
If there won't be any changes in near weeks, i at least create guide, how to understand, how much stones you will receive.