MUX Legend Community
Beasty

Medea / Bills-Sama / 4.18

1. My nickname: -Beasty-
2. Game server: Medea x100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.18
4. Nickname of offender: Bills-Sama
image.png.9c3f67c55bfb2cec031d0d471cf757c2.png

I want to clarify something. 4.18. rule states that any malicious act against the interests of the server and its players is not tolerated. Player Bills-Sama has been killing all players (I mean ALL players) of the server for no reason, it sure is a pvp server but why would new players with even just a few resets that joined recently be involved in this and suffer from this. There is no specific reason why he is doing so, I call it "just because". This topic is not really from my side of perspective but from other players since I don't mind getting killed, but there is no reason for you to kill all players on all locations just because you are mad at someone or something.

image.png.65cdef8ce6d1b8933099aab7d708143c.png

image.png.3abbd4e09f63314c3a6e321590d94dd2.png

image.png.baf99541ca130c770c08d988a6d6b28e.png

image.png.9414da04da2a6529faf30d1fb6cb49d4.png

That's only a few players who are getting killed all the time. The players he is killing have nothing in common, not the same guild, not the same party, nothing at all. He is just running around killing everyone everywhere for no specific reason. From what I've seen in-game I say it's enough for a ban but of course I'm not the one who decides that so I'm making this topic for everyone to see what kind of person Bills-Sama is and what kind of "mu lover" he is. Even if he doesn't get a punishment, this topic will remain and will give you a little heads up of what to expect from this person. The fact that he is saying that he and the guild he's a part of is a true mu lovers that play from the very beginning, I really doubt that since there is no place in the community for person like you who can't even handle yourself or explain your actions.

Just a reminder: this topic is not for abusing or laugh at someone, it has been made for a real situation that's going on on the server currently. People who just want to abuse - don't post here or you will receive a warning as it's stated in the forum rules. Other people who keep a "cool head", are involved in this and want to add something, you are free to post your thoughts here.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

same! even outside arena he kill everyone. I'm only 21 rr and yet he keeps killing me also this Cannabis person. keeps killing low rr players. it is a pvp server but why kill low rr? just to show power? let them/us grow at least.

That is how the top players reacts when killed so many times in game. Please read the explanation before making a report. I see your hands are faster than your brain baby rage. I am happy to see my enemy confirmed he's being killed by my friend so many times. Show me your strength, do something to revenge instead of creating a forum to report against your enemy. Rat style won't make your in-game life better I believe, good luck young boy.

In addition, I also want to see how Arturs responses this report since he ignores all reports of Vietnamese players.  

P/s:

A: Excuse me, does anybody see a guy called Beasty?

B: Nope, I just see a Hello Kitty.

A: ohhhhh :(. He's so cute

To me, its personal interest. Some people enjoy pvp and pvm, Beasty you should play Mu offline it would save you from that guy. Mu is pvp game I am really surprise to see a man being reported because of pvping in game. What a joke!!!

I dont understand what is exactly is enjoyable to kill low rr/level people? I saw in Legends Arena exactly that he is checking and killing everyone below 60 rr/ everyone else is killed

20 minutes ago, snnap said:

To me, its personal interest. Some people enjoy pvp and pvm, Beasty you should play Mu offline it would save you from that guy. Mu is pvp game I am really surprise to see a man being reported because of pvping in game. What a joke!!!

As I said I'm not posting this from my side of perspective, I don't mind being killed, he killed me many times but I never said anything to him. All I'm saying is that he's killing newbie players that just started playing, everyone without exception, that's not a pvp anymore.

35 minutes ago, quangkim1 said:

That is how the top players reacts when killed so many times in game. Please read the explanation before making a report. I see your hands are faster than your brain baby rage. I am happy to see my enemy confirmed he's being killed by my friend so many times. Show me your strength, do something to revenge instead of creating a forum to report against your enemy. Rat style won't make your in-game life better I believe, good luck young boy.

In addition, I also want to see how Arturs responses this report since he ignores all reports of Vietnamese players.  

P/s:

A: Excuse me, does anybody see a guy called Beasty?

B: Nope, I just see a Hello Kitty.

A: ohhhhh :(. He's so cute

I'm not raging or anything, I guess you just can't read, I explained everything already. Also I don't get what "rat style" are you talking about and what reports being ignored? The ones who don't match the rules? So sad... Also this is not a regular report, stuff like this almost never happens.

19 minutes ago, Beasty said:

I'm not raging or anything, I guess you just can't read, I explained everything already. Also I don't get what "rat style" are you talking about and what reports being ignored? The ones who don't match the rules? So sad... Also this is not a regular report, stuff like this almost never happens.

Once again, I claim that the screenshots have visible date and time. The rules does not clearly mention date and time in game is a must, so I am not going to argue anything about this anymore. All Vietnamese players in Prime and Medea, they do understand how did GMs and Mu Helper treated them. 

Well, look at your report. The explanation for the rule 4.18 is clear so stop highlight a sentence for your personal purpose. I can judge you as a rat why? Because you are hiding your self in game rules to escape and report a guy killing you many times. Instead, why don't you find that guys and revenge using game functionalities (pvp system, pkclear, etc.)?  that is why you are being a🐭. Hiding Beasty, I think he won't stop even you report him or not. Good luck and stay safe in Prime. 

14 minutes ago, quangkim1 said:

Once again, I claim that the screenshots have visible date and time. The rules does not clearly mention date and time in game is a must, so I am not going to argue anything about this anymore. All Vietnamese players in Prime and Medea, they do understand how did GMs and Mu Helper treated them. 

Well, look at your report. The explanation for the rule 4.18 is clear so stop highlight a sentence for your personal purpose. I can judge you as a rat why? Because you are hiding your self in game rules to escape and report a guy killing you many times. Instead, why don't you find that guys and revenge using game functionalities (pvp system, pkclear, etc.)?  that is why you are being a🐭. Hiding Beasty, I think he won't stop even you report him or not. Good luck and stay safe in Prime. 

Are you reading between the lines or what? I don't even want to answer you anymore since you clearly can't read...

23 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Are you reading between the lines or what? I don't even want to answer you anymore since you clearly can't read...

baby rage mode activated! 

• Love 1

hahahaha cry noob beasty but yeah arthur is ur bestshitfriend he will approve that xD what kind of noob play pvp game but dont want get pvp just go play candy crush

I have to agree bills is destroying the integrity of the game, I know multiple new players who quit because bills sama kill them while leveling anywhere in the map,

how are you supposed to get more plays to the game if they can’t full experience the game.

letalone multiple hate comments to bills in the MUX discord revolving around leveling at low RR and being PKed constantly .

it’s a structural move to ban bills or atleast ban him with a time frame.

Even forcing high level RR players to quit .

ok, this is where it all ends. so far, as long as beasty and guildmates are killing everyone and calling everyone stupid/silly, making provocations for ban it's allright. as soon as another strong player shows up,its not allright? you are not as smart as most of the server players beasty 😉 enjoy the karma.

20 minutes ago, b52-sh0t said:

ok, this is where it all ends. so far, as long as beasty and guildmates are killing everyone and calling everyone stupid/silly, making provocations for ban it's allright. as soon as another strong player shows up,its not allright? you are not as smart as most of the server players beasty 😉 enjoy the karma.

His name is changed to HelloKitty. I believe he's very afraid of Vietnamese players by now hahaha. 

1 hour ago, js9skux said:

I have to agree bills is destroying the integrity of the game, I know multiple new players who quit because bills sama kill them while leveling anywhere in the map,

how are you supposed to get more plays to the game if they can’t full experience the game.

letalone multiple hate comments to bills in the MUX discord revolving around leveling at low RR and being PKed constantly .

it’s a structural move to ban bills or atleast ban him with a time frame.

Even forcing high level RR players to quit .

I claim this guy is in HelloKitty guild for sure. They have the same crying sounds, reporting a man because that guy killed them multiple times. You should join HelloKitty's private server.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, b52-sh0t said:

i cannot wait to murder your whole guild when im back @B52 :) @Peaceguild.

im going to really enjoy it ! 

trouble makers !

I will close this topic since Bills-Sama is already banned!

p.s: banned not for rule 4.18.
Banned because of attempt to selling character for real money. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280