MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[29.12.2020] - Update #14

Greetings,

most of the update seems understandable, however, I would like to point out an important thing that - according to my experience and according to my conversation with other players - can influence the server in the long term.

First of all I would like to emphasize that I know it is a PvP server and what's its main point. Despite this, how is it possible when I try to participate an event, or find a boss/golden monster I always get killed by Vietnamese players? They seem to know the exact time and location when and where the bosses respawn in Dungeon, and in other maps. Other/new players don't stand too much chance. When I leave my character for AFK - I think it's normal, nobody has the time to sit in front of the computer for hours - I always get killed, in 99.9% by Vietnamese (I know, I can purchase VIP membership and stay in vip-Arena, but probably that's not an option for all of the players). And those are not because they want revenge, or because they want that spot, - that thing I would understand, and that happens also with me - they kill us just because of fun, or most probably to prevent other players to get better items/set or to reach the max level? Many of my friends left the server because they get annoyed by them...I know they probably donate a lot of money, but You should consider its long-term effects and consequences. In my opinion you should give a chance to other players/newbies too.

Some days ago I found a level-3 wing on the website-market which I found affordable, and wanted to buy. I got my bank card to donate some money and get bonuses to purchase it, but by the time I was done I realized a password has been set and I cannot buy it. I wrote a private message in the game to its seller and told him that I intend to buy that wing, perhaps I would pay a bit more for that. He replied that he would sell it, but one of his (as it turned out Vietnamese) guild-mates needs that, so he's going to give it to him. Well, if it were me probably I would also prefer my guild-mates, IF they would pay a decent price, BUT my point is: is it good for the server if all the valuable items are received and traded between X players, solely from 1-2 guild?

Yesterday I went into Blood Castle two times, because I wanted to get some experience there...for the first time a (Vietnamese) player declined party...well I accepted if he/she wants to go by his own, even though other players normally don't look where are you from, and accept party in BC... BUT then he/she got the archangel weapon, and closed the event within 1 minute, without giving us the chance to get some level. The second time another (Vietnamese) player declined party again, but this time we got the archangel weapon, and he/she started following us and KS-ing us in the Castle. These are just two small examples of their behaviour.

I think we could continue and mention other examples but the point is not to complain, all I wanted to say: You should consider how to give other players a chance to get better items and enjoy events/leveling/etc. (ultimately the game itself) without getting annoyed and leave the server.

Thank you for your efforts!

• Like 2

В 03.01.2021 в 01:43, balint94 сказал:

Greetings,

most of the update seems understandable, however, I would like to point out an important thing that - according to my experience and according to my conversation with other players - can influence the server in the long term.

First of all I would like to emphasize that I know it is a PvP server and what's its main point. Despite this, how is it possible when I try to participate an event, or find a boss/golden monster I always get killed by Vietnamese players? They seem to know the exact time and location when and where the bosses respawn in Dungeon, and in other maps. Other/new players don't stand too much chance. When I leave my character for AFK - I think it's normal, nobody has the time to sit in front of the computer for hours - I always get killed, in 99.9% by Vietnamese (I know, I can purchase VIP membership and stay in vip-Arena, but probably that's not an option for all of the players). And those are not because they want revenge, or because they want that spot, - that thing I would understand, and that happens also with me - they kill us just because of fun, or most probably to prevent other players to get better items/set or to reach the max level? Many of my friends left the server because they get annoyed by them...I know they probably donate a lot of money, but You should consider its long-term effects and consequences. In my opinion you should give a chance to other players/newbies too.

Some days ago I found a level-3 wing on the website-market which I found affordable, and wanted to buy. I got my bank card to donate some money and get bonuses to purchase it, but by the time I was done I realized a password has been set and I cannot buy it. I wrote a private message in the game to its seller and told him that I intend to buy that wing, perhaps I would pay a bit more for that. He replied that he would sell it, but one of his (as it turned out Vietnamese) guild-mates needs that, so he's going to give it to him. Well, if it were me probably I would also prefer my guild-mates, IF they would pay a decent price, BUT my point is: is it good for the server if all the valuable items are received and traded between X players, solely from 1-2 guild?

Yesterday I went into Blood Castle two times, because I wanted to get some experience there...for the first time a (Vietnamese) player declined party...well I accepted if he/she wants to go by his own, even though other players normally don't look where are you from, and accept party in BC... BUT then he/she got the archangel weapon, and closed the event within 1 minute, without giving us the chance to get some level. The second time another (Vietnamese) player declined party again, but this time we got the archangel weapon, and he/she started following us and KS-ing us in the Castle. These are just two small examples of their behaviour.

I think we could continue and mention other examples but the point is not to complain, all I wanted to say: You should consider how to give other players a chance to get better items and enjoy events/leveling/etc. (ultimately the game itself) without getting annoyed and leave the server.

Thank you for your efforts!

Hello. Thanks for report. About senseless PK - we've already sent to the developers suggestion, how we can improve /pkclear system, to make much less senseless PK on server. All we can do now - waiting. 
About some stuff, like declined party and trading between guilds. This is 100% gameplay moments, on which we can't influencing. 

There is hard to make things, when all sides will be happy. For example, excellent items from monster drop. Like everyone can get on afk mode excellent items until tier 7. Good? Good. But after some months, their price are very low, because server is already full of this items. Good? Hell no! Lifetime of server is really decreased because of that. 

Anyway, we are always open on suggestion about this things. After suggestion i always replied about this, and if we won't adding it, i always give a response, why we can't make it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I said for a long time that this server will die, I have not come here for a long time! decided to see what and how and yes he really died) many no longer play) and if the administration reacted to what I wrote at the very beginning, the server did not die so quickly! the update is generally good but late) I'm glad that I was right and that the server is dead! keep creating servers and not listening to the players and shit on the players!

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

9 часов назад, keenhole сказал:

why not drop until tier 5,6 ?

No any sense to remove only tier 7. 

Leave if drop only first 3 tiers is enough. Upper i left difference between tier 3 and tier 6. 

6 часов назад, zaa1 сказал:

I said for a long time that this server will die, I have not come here for a long time! decided to see what and how and yes he really died) many no longer play) and if the administration reacted to what I wrote at the very beginning, the server did not die so quickly! the update is generally good but late) I'm glad that I was right and that the server is dead! keep creating servers and not listening to the players and shit on the players!

As i said many times - we can't make all suggestion to players. If we won't accept some suggestion, we will write why.

This is fresh project, less then 1 year in online, so it's obvious, that we have some problems, but server is going better and better with each update. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280