MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[29.12.2020] - Update #14

We are aware that MU Helper is considered as a part of a modern game, yet considering the fact, that every set up to Tier 7 can be collected, in fact, without any activity, the decision was made to fully remove from drop all the excellent items, starting from Tier 4 and higher. This will influence server economics positively and will increase the competitive moment in boss battles. 
Also, Set Bonus presence stimulates to find a set with a better grade. The location of all the items in drop made first grade sets completely invaluable, while the fact of the drop of the high-grade items from monsters, hardly lowered the value of fights against strong monsters.
Also, we would like to remind you, that in the Arena points store, you can buy all the boxes with items for Arena points, which are given for killing bosses and other mobs on the Legends arena.

As a replacement for the removed from drop items, we increased three times the number of Golden lizard kings & Golden Tantalos.
Respawn time of Nightmare, Erohim, Lord of Kundun, Nix, and God of Darkness bosses, reduced twice. Firstly, it will partially compensate for removing these items from the drop, secondly, it will make it more difficult to track the respawn time of these bosses.
The drop rate of Jewel of chaos decreased significantly.
From now on, from one PC, only 3 clients can be launched.

The Evomon system has been introduced into the game. 
​​​​​​​By killing the Evomon monster, you will have the opportunity to win items, that will help you to improve your socket items, as well as win TOCA too. 
In addition, a weekly rating was added on the website, in which players will be able to receive bonuses.

Added 3 new languages - Vietnamese, Philipino, and Spanish. 
New service Lottery. There you can exchange some of the prizes, which you have won in in-game Moss lottery. 
New Evomon ranking.

Bugs:
Fixed problem with PVP options on sets tier 8.
Some skills, which not worked in safe zones before events, now is fixed.
Fixed wrong displayed digits of Intermediate spirit stone in Chaos machine.
Now in Legend Arena all monsters receive their drop.
The problem with Maze of dimension will be fixed in the future, and at the same time, the concept of this event will be changed towards the rankings

Improvements and changes:
On mastery weapons, the options Dmg increased by xx / 20 lvl & Increased by dmg xx was improved. These options are tied to the item grade, and therefore the better the mastery weapon, then the stronger these options will be.
Changed grades of mastery weapons. Grade for Bloodangel weapon is still 150, but now every next evolution will give +10 grade, instead of +4 grade. 
All these changes will raise the incentive to improve your weapon.

A little improvements in the Master skill tree. Options Increase maximum HP & Increase stats (Strength, Agility, Vitality, Energy) was increased 2 times.
Increase maximum SD option was increased 2.5 times.
Options Restore all SD & Restore all HP was decreased from 2% to 1%

Bloody Golem in Vulcanus now will spawn in the 3 different places at the same time. The new places of spawns soon will be added in information. 
Elemental TOCA was added to the Normal capsule.
Changed time on Loren Deep on Medea server. Now it will run at 18:35.
Are of Elite Scorched wizard now is much bigger.
Changed Witch queen Aida respawn. Not he won't respawn in the same place.
Added opportunity to trading with elixirs from Legends Arena bosses.
From Zen Lottery removed Socket box & Ghost horse seal items.

Update: 18.01
We adding temporary changes in /pkclear system.

1) /pkclear cost increases x2 - now it's 20kk.
2) Maximum PK level now is 25. That means, that you can't kill anyone if you have 25 kills. You need to use /pkclear command or hunting on monsters.
This changes only for Medea server.

Update: 25.01
Decreased power of Death stab skill

• Love 1
  • Angry 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Changing drop would make sense in fresh server, but now it looks like killing this one... Part of players already have items from drop, and for new players it would be extremely hard. In general then server is going for quite long time getting items should get easier not harder... By such updates you just stone top players on the top 4-ever. Shame...

not this is shit update, all server have like set+13 or +15 ,and now someone who want to play{ like new Player} just need to go invasion, really? wtf is this? 3 tantalos for 2000 plyeri? this is shit... leave drop how was before if u don't want to lose players....quickly

and why now just 3 acc on on pc?? , when u make this new rules u new to make fresh db..not now

• Haha 1

2 минуты назад, vilpas сказал:

Changing drop would make sense in fresh server, but now it looks like killing this one... Part of players already have items from drop, and for new players it would be extremely hard. In general then server is going for quite long time getting items should get easier not harder... By such updates you just stone top players on the top 4-ever. Shame...

Well, i understand, that this decision is not perfect for all players. But...
Leave this situation without changes will be much worse scenario. This changes at least can save server economic, i didn't see any other options.

Difference between tier 3 and tier 6 not so much dramatically. Especially if for example, sphinx set have +3 options on all items, and Grand soul have only 1 option.  

4 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Difference between tier 3 and tier 6 not so much dramatically. Especially if for example, sphinx set have +3 options on all items, and Grand soul have only 1 option.  

yes tier 3 and tier 6 is a big difference ,not big, verry big difference !!!

6 минут назад, condey сказал:

yes tier 3 and tier 6 is a big difference ,not big, verry big difference !!!

68238ea52a1cdfbf4e4516c528d96416.png

ce86061f57e5ce9b4dc618e4e7e6e83a.png

difference between Spirt set (tier 3) and Holy spirit set (tier 6) +1 option

6c8ef036834cfc8ab7688a61b91e61d4.png

Spirt set + 3 option is better then tier 6 with 1 option. 

7 минут назад, condey сказал:

when i have set + 3 option ? in 3 years??

3 options isn't so rare, especially in first 3 tiers. Because a lot of goldens + in drop from mu helper. 
You can find tier 3 set with +dd+ref+hp, or just +dd+mana+rate.

The reason of set bonus is not just to find better tier set, but also give a valuable to low tier items with a high count of options (3-4). 

35 минут назад, RHCP сказал:

3 I saw there are 4 more options? do they fall from the boxes?

4 is very-very rare. Chance of count option from craft system/monsters/boxes/bosses are the same.

• Like 1

9 часов назад, dkpro сказал:

Good Job 😄 1500---> 999

image.png.d3df5aaf833b25b9d61f6311c77c862d.png

Well, after each update online drop down, because servers were restarting. Now online is 1200+ and still growing + now is holidays, not all players still back in game.
I don't see any problems here.

5 часов назад, HorusMG сказал:

i thought Ghorse seal was taken off the zen lottery ? why is that i got 1 a minute ago?

Screen(12_30-15_21)-0002.jpg

Fixed. PM.

Hmmm, i think this update is a bad idea. Only top 10-20 chars do all the events and you cant get anything of them, the pk zen amount is nothing and you always will stay with your tier 2 set while only top guilds and top char get more benefits. Also pjs are so desbalanced so you cant even fight. I have 95 rr and cant fight with any character in events, i think its the definition of monopolism xd. So my only option is farm in a place where no one appears and try to kill one lost tantalos at very very last time at night praying to get something good.

PS: I tried to do some events and invasion, everyone not top 20 was killed, so im leaving this mu for a while, i hope you fix the server for new players.

Did something changes about grafics are something ? My wife can almost dont play anymore. No smooth picturing anymore. Lags are terrible on her laptop. 

I can play with computer without problems, but even my lags are bigger then before.

Hi Arthurs,

At first I want to wish you a very happy and healthy new year. May you bring great joy and surprises in this aMUazing game!

I really enjoyed playing Mu, but recently after the update my laptop can't handle playing with two screens. I have never been able to play with 3 screens but now I can barely play with one screen. Although ... even with 1 screen I'm disconected so often that it isn't funny anymore.
Can you please fix this issue?!?!

A huge thanks in advace

Best regards

***Happy New Year Y'All***

On 12/29/2020 at 11:53 PM, Arturs said:

We are aware that MU Helper is considered as a part of a modern game, yet considering the fact, that every set up to Tier 7 can be collected, in fact, without any activity, the decision was made to fully remove from drop all the excellent items, starting from Tier 4 and higher. This will influence server economics positively and will increase the competitive moment in boss battles. 
Also, Set Bonus presence stimulates to find a set with a better grade. The location of all the items in drop made first grade sets completely invaluable, while the fact of the drop of the high-grade items from monsters, hardly lowered the value of fights against strong monsters.
Also, we would like to remind you, that in the Arena points store, you can buy all the boxes with items for Arena points, which are given for killing bosses and other mobs on the Legends arena.

Best decision ever : )) now there will be more active game nice job ! 

• Like 1