MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
b52

Medea/Sion/ 4.2, 4.18

Further on - fill the form as it is shown in example:
1. My nickname: B52shot
2. Game server: Medea
3. Which rule clause was violated: 4.2 ,4.18
4. Nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: Sion
5. The conversation has to be opened fully (hotkey F4 - until chat will not open fully).

Spoiler

why did i mention rule 4.18? because this player keeps simoniacally provoking  other players (thats why he gets such a nice screenshoots for prison, most of dialogue is missing in those (he rolls the dialogue window with pk notifications as you see, so we can't see the whole picture of what's going on) . basically i made the screen because of someone swearing, but as you see there is also another side of the story. making players quiting guilds? oh come on))))))) i hope other players will start to print screen this provocations  or if you already have those screens, please add them to this topic. telling people to leave guilds, is a little bit distructive isn't it? also who knows what king of pm msg he sends to other players? on the other hand, telling someone is smart and doesn't get ban/muted? , which means he makes everything to make people muted/banned.

Spoiler

9f3eff57610c.jpg

c901a24ac1fa.jpg

I don't see where Sion does something against the rules? This is pvp server and it's only normal to pvp for some locations, there are few non-pvp locations if you want safety. Neither do I see any provocation in the screenshots.

As for asaf - 4.2 REC

yes, it is pvp server, but it doesn't mean that someone can tell things which are obviously a provocation (some players are not as cold minded as i am) . "at least genya is smart and doesnt get muted" well if it is not a provocation, than what is it?)))))) 

right now he is trying to provoke me aswell, calling silly and things. how many other players listen to similar "lovely" words and didn't make printscreen? insulting other ppl to provoke swearing in chat? he talks too much nonsense.

6b100ed95f87.jpg

There is a function in-game where you can block messages from specific people, so if you feel like you don't want to talk to him just press F2 and add him to ignored list, other than that it's a game process and I don't see why administration should be included in this situation.

sorry for the hassle of GM and admins for this, i was un aware the word silly could be perceived as an abusive meaning word as i use this word with my 1 year old daughter.
as for the above photos, those pictures were exactly as he explained except hes the one manipulating the chat by killing the genocider . the above player asked me why i kill him, i stated i kill VN guilds.
he asked how would i stop killing him? i stated... leave guild where he then asked me to pls stop. 
but ill refrain from using the word silly in my game play from here on out, i apologise again i was unaware .

1 час назад, Beasty сказал:

I don't see where Sion does something against the rules? This is pvp server and it's only normal to pvp for some locations, there are few non-pvp locations if you want safety. Neither do I see any provocation in the screenshots.

As for asaf - 4.2 REC

Well, i'm agree with that. Also i don't see any 4.2 for Sion.
Also as 4.18. 4.18 are for guys, who trying to banned everyone around. 

Trashtallking is allowed, if you don't brake the rules. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

18 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Well, i'm agree with that. Also i don't see any 4.2 for Sion.
Also as 4.18. 4.18 are for guys, who trying to banned everyone around. 

Trashtallking is allowed, if you don't brake the rules. 

this is what he is trying to do. writing nonsense to everyone, so ppl would react and get banned. for example, if i can't say "hey beasty you are stupid" , i could say it in another way - "unlike you, arturs is smart" . basically both sentence have the same meaning. hopefully you get it now. it's called humuliation and provocation isn't it? in this situation some people would react calmly, yet, the others, unfortunately, will get upset. depends on personality. ofcourse, the epic quote "i'm glad you're gay" 🙂 luckily or either unluckily the screen didn't match the requirements.