MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

New quest system

It's not that the reward is different from the one in the table. Its says RUUD Box for 149 quest and i got feather.

Btw..

Lots of the rewards are worth nothing compared to when you can complete the task. For example the reward for Q136

136 1100 Twin tale Kanturu relic     Standard Chaos Soul box
We have to defeat TwinTale in large numbers and in return we get a Box from which items like LegendaryStaff.
Items of this class are worn at LT level, not KanturuRe
Since someone killed these 1000TT LegStaff is looooong behind them.
It's better to give 1B/S even chaos saves 🙂 and there are many such quests. It's not fun to do quests for hours and get nothing for it. 
Think about it in your free time. Which does not change the fact that I found a very original and pleasant server.[;

If you have this proprietary quest system, make sure it is properly done. I'm just asking you to balance the rewards.

Ps. When it comes to feathers, it is a very good prize. i mean the fact that i was prepared for another prize from the table 😛

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

jk.png

5 часов назад, jokemati сказал:

It's not that the reward is different from the one in the table. Its says RUUD Box for 149 quest and i got feather.

Btw..

Lots of the rewards are worth nothing compared to when you can complete the task. For example the reward for Q136

136 1100 Twin tale Kanturu relic     Standard Chaos Soul box

We have to defeat TwinTale in large numbers and in return we get a Box from which items like LegendaryStaff.

Items of this class are worn at LT level, not KanturuRe
Since someone killed these 1000TT LegStaff is looooong behind them.
It's better to give 1B/S even chaos saves 🙂 and there are many such quests. It's not fun to do quests for hours and get nothing for it. 
Think about it in your free time. Which does not change the fact that I found a very original and pleasant server.[;

If you have this proprietary quest system, make sure it is properly done. I'm just asking you to balance the rewards.

Ps. When it comes to feathers, it is a very good prize. i mean the fact that i was prepared for another prize from the table 😛

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Main prizes for quests its stat points and wc. All other - incentive prizes.