MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
fyza

balance

the forum says that there is a balance between the characters

you can show how it happened?
I will speak out mainly for my main character and try to sort out my problem point by point

I already wrote that RF skills do not work as expected, since its armor does not function either but to all this it has very little damage to players but that's not all, having a set of 13 ++ dd + harmony dd you will fly off like cardboard and it is not possible to kill another player even if he costs afk 

my character is not full, but I'm so weak that on 100 resets + ants ba could not kill Igor 80-90 in a set +13 if he is afk

playing for 100resny rf I just feel like nothing, so I can't kill a player with 60 resets ...

but pvp is not the whole aspect, there is also pve where the rf gets just insane damage with its def and count of agi, so as not to be unfounded, later I'll take tests for you videos and photos

On 12/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, fyza said:

playing for 100resny rf I just feel like nothing

Totally agree with you . RF - piece of sh** . Just wasted time ...

Just now, Morphine said:

I feel like BK is very strong, it should use combo to kill players but all it needs to do is 2hit you with death stab and you are dead.

Bk is Strong but its pain in a.. to lvl him till max 😉

Not really..LegendArena mobs are all in one spot.. Also their dmg is soo good that they kill golden tantalos  in 0.3seconds while it takes me 15 seconds with BE staff 3lvl wings 31kene BA set lol.

Question, correct me if im wrong but why the bk is the only character who has combos? make no sense.

3 minutes ago, harryhook said:

Question, correct me if im wrong but why the bk is the only character who has combos? make no sense.

It's been like that for many years, it's how IGCN made it.

bk on exp is very weak on 90rr hard to beat alone on the gorgons because it rains at full agi so don't cry because rf is doing much better

BK is strongest now. I think not only him hard to farm lvl, but with master lvl death tab skill very high dmg and no delay, when max rr 1 hit can get 10-20k dmg to me( GL full dd) and he got over 200k hp with 40-45% ref==> u need over 70k hp to kill him ( just stand drink hp)  so u need over 90k hp to pk with him( just a live after 1 combo ).

==> I think BK if high dmg = low life or tank = low dmg 

Dw is the second with very high Dps. u can die in sec before enough range attack him( if he not die because ref and only BK can do it) now with master he can got ~20k hp. if don't ref him is the best. And reason for this is Staff ruud very high % dmg. with low rr and low gear sm is ok but max is OP.

3rd maybe GL. i dont sure but i think so :) ( I'm GL)  But shinning skill is main skill but it not strongest. Magic spin same with very high delay. And all buff  just in sec and not reset after death( duel and normal map same with RW skill) . And element dmg and def is not work ( or just a little) and GL is class highest  element. But i think GL is ok now 

DL is OK. But him in CC is not good because cant use mount :)

MG very ok in here :)

Slayer i think this class ok just problem with BK and SM ( high dps and range) 

RF just some1 strong (i dont no because maybe ML) and ez die maybe buff a little for increase hp skill.

SUM have a lot skill de buff but dont enough time use it.  Maybe no1 enough strong . Maybe buff a little def or change to 1 vit = 4 HP for she enough time use debuff skill.

Elf i'm very hate ice arrow :) but she have problem  with ruud skill( dmg lower weapon skill lol... ruud skill have delay, u can test after shot she w8 a little and shot next times (maybe 0.1s but it's delay).

RW dmg is good, highest speed but ruud skill very stupid and low def. But pk with ice storm and magic ball is ok ( but just a little people love this char maybe buff some def for she)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

За кулаяного бойца играть просто больно  мало того что в пве он 0

максимально достижимый дпс 1500000 так в карьере 

Так ему ещё урон в пве залезает.

буду периодически снимать  на видео игру 

Просто того же  рф в сете +13 убить получается за 3секунды 

Для кулачного бойца который наносит урон в ближнем бою дойти до противника несоставляется возможным даже если противник меньше на ресов 40

Что и как нужно раскачать рфу что бы он небыл таким гавном?

• Haha 1

3 часа назад, harryhook сказал:

LMAO my ene elf does more damage than you, wtf AHAHHAAH

Это правда рф просто ничтожен здесь полный 0