MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
SympLe

New server

@Arturs When you planning to open new server? On my opinion Medea started to diyng long time ago because of cheaters and black market deals. Some players was using hacks and scripts, if you have anticheat it doesnt mean that it is imposible to play with cheats on this server and acc selling on black market is killing server. Group of payers bought 70% of top acc of server and now it is half dead.

Question if you open new server will you controll black market and cheaters?

11 hours ago, muxganja4 said:

@Arturs When you planning to open new server? On my opinion Medea started to diyng long time ago because of cheaters and black market deals. Some players was using hacks and scripts, if you have anticheat it doesnt mean that it is imposible to play with cheats on this server and acc selling on black market is killing server. Group of payers bought 70% of top acc of server and now it is half dead.

I am the person who played in Prime and switched to Medea. I want to share my views about the death of the server. The reason for the death server is not because of black market, its on the server itself.

First, when tops max gears, they don't have a place or events to play. Since all rewards from bosses are trashes actually. For example, earrings from Asteroth? they are useless since the options have absolutely no impacts. Purple box giving 380 items with hp mana options + non luck? Its better to find a place such as Kubera to farm zen and get tier 7 with better options. The boss system itself is designed very poorly and unorganized. Can someone answer the questions: "What should we do when we max? What's next?". Well, many good players tried to answer the question and the answer is in the ranking table: They are offline. 

Second, many stuffs in ss15 does not work and does not make any sense in this server. For example: elemental damage does not work in the server and the difference between 3rd and 4th wings in % dmg increase & absorb is very slightly. That makes 4th wing becomes priceless, it's not worth to invest in crafting 4th wing in this server because the cost is expensive and it does not make big differences. In addition to that, we don't have special accessories such as pendants and rings which is a minus. 

Third, GMs mostly ignore all suggestions from players and they do not actually take care of them. I understand that they have real stuffs such as jobs, family in their own life. We do appreciate them for hosting a server for us to play and the only thing we can do is supporting them through donation and giving suggestions. They replied our some of messages within a week and some are ignored completely. Oh well, that is how server supporters are treated in here. GMs do not take any responsibility for their works. I personally feel like they host the server and put it there to make money instead of making a place for MU lovers. One of the highest consumption tax in the world is 13% only, but in here we have to pay 16 (15 for the sv creators and 1 for CS owner). Sending bonuses as gift to a friend, we have to pay 15% tax based on the gift's price.  

Finally, before Medeax100 opened, they'd already opened Prime x5000 and they did not realize many serious in bugs in their own servers such as seals + vip bug. Many people quit after the bug was fixed because the gap between newbies and tops are huge. In other words, they did not have a good solution to solve the problem. Blaming for not reporting from players is not a good reason since they do not actually care and observer their community. If they did the problem would be fixed in months ago but in Prime.

I do not care whether they open a new server or not. Because if they continuous working like this, they will need re-open their pools every couple month and waiting for others dump fishes swimming in. 

• Like 2

After more than month of playing i have to admit... the server needed far more testing before opening. And i am not talking about balance, or bugs - these can be solved anytime. As billpham said, it is the whole gameplay issue. There is so much to reconsider. Starting from ruud system, the lottery and hundreds of FO holyangels, many disabled features, useless bosses, wcoins, elemental system - the whole farming area. And many details, like webmarket still not working as it should, some stupid 30 sec cooldown for valut change, way too high warp restrictions, which makes most of the maps -nonsense, Useless blood castle and devil square, and so on, so on... It is not easy, to set up all these things together - to make it interesting, challenging and long term at the same time. There are many experienced players playin here. They have seen hundreds of configuration on various servers. Would be nice to reconsider the suggestions, and make some changes.  Or it can stay as it is.

10 hours ago, billpham said:

first, when tops max gears, they don't have a place or events to play. since all rewards from bosses are trashes actually. for example, earrings from asteroth? they are useless since the options have absolutely no impacts. purple box giving 380 items with hp mana options + non luck? its better to find a place such as kubera to farm zen and get tier 7 with better options. the boss system itself is designed very poorly and unorganized. can someone answer the questions: "what should we do when we max? what's next?". well, many good players tried to answer the question and the answer is in the ranking table: they are offline. 

many things depend on playing together, of course if you are playing solo or only with a few people it will get boring at some point and you will have nothing to do, and that's only normal, you can't play alone for many years or even months (i'm not talking about everyone, there are people who just like to play by themselves). another thing, many people don't get that this server is nothing like other servers, on other servers you get full option items, easy to get everything, you can buy stuff for couple bucks and you have nothing else to do there (i haven't tried a lot of servers, but in the last couple of months i checked some other projects, their websites and how stuff works there, it''s just for people who want to get everything easy, here getting to the top isn't as easy therefore i don't get the part where people are comparing this server to some other servers where you can play for 1 week and get everything.)

second, many stuffs in ss15 does not work and does not make any sense in this server. for example: elemental damage does not work in the server and the difference between 3rd and 4th wings in % dmg increase & absorb is very slightly. that makes 4th wing becomes priceless, it's not worth to invest in crafting 4th wing in this server because the cost is expensive and it does not make big differences. in addition to that, we don't have special accessories such as pendants and rings which is a minus. 

yes, for this part i can agree, it's the first time they are making season 15 server, they were working with season 3 servers for 10+ years and 15 season is something completely different, takes some time to get used to and stuff like that. i'm not saying this server is perfect (nothing is perfect), but as long as people are willing to help, suggest new things, report bugs and overall just help to get the community better, this project will get better eventually, not everything can be done in few days or even weeks, it takes a lot of time to get everything up and running, also the fact that you can't test everything before releasing it, that's why there are "beta versions" for this matter, it doesn't have to be MUX Legend server, it can be any other game where many problems occur and they get fixed over time. about wings, there is actually a huge difference between 3rd and 4th wings, not in the damage but in the defense mostly, we are talking about more than 1000 extra defense on 4th wings, don't you think that helps a lot in pvp? again, getting high tier stuff is not easy here and that's how it's made, if everyone would have 4th wings, what would be the point of valuable items. price of 4th wings, there are some unpopular classes that not many people play on them or people play just for fun not wanting to buy 4th wings, many players also don't want wings without options and that's why they are waiting for better offer. many things will of course change in future and only time will tell what's waiting us in the future.

third, gms mostly ignore all suggestions from players and they do not actually take care of them. i understand that they have real stuffs such as jobs, family in their own life. we do appreciate them for hosting a server for us to play and the only thing we can do is supporting them through donation and giving suggestions. they replied our some of messages within a week and some are ignored completely. oh well, that is how server supporters are treated in here. gms do not take any responsibility for their works. i personally feel like they host the server and put it there to make money instead of making a place for mu lovers. one of the highest consumption tax in the world is 13% only, but in here we have to pay 16 (15 for the sv creators and 1 for cs owner). sending bonuses as gift to a friend, we have to pay 15% tax based on the gift's price.  

not a single suggestion is being ignored, some of them are impossible on technical side (some things are hard coded by igcn and can't be changed), some are just not appropriate for this server, but every good or promising suggestion is being implemented, i can assure you that not a single day there is nothing to do for administration, there are days where admin wishes for the day to be longer than 24 hours. before implementing something for public access you have to check everything (and by everything i mean what you can think of, any bugs, any malfunctions and stuff like that). about 13% is not quite right, even though it has nothing to do with this game and this server. the tax system has been here for many years and it just helps managing the transactions, it's like any other economy system in the world of gaming. also i don't quite get the part about not treating the mu lovers, have you seen how most of the mu projects operate? they have full items available on store, here already most of the stuff was taken away so that gameplay would be more balanced, without full option items, wings, pendants, rings and stuff like that.

finally, before medeax100 opened, they'd already opened prime x5000 and they did not realize many serious in bugs in their own servers such as seals + vip bug. many people quit after the bug was fixed because the gap between newbies and tops are huge. in other words, they did not have a good solution to solve the problem. blaming for not reporting from players is not a good reason since they do not actually care and observer their community. if they did the problem would be fixed in months ago but in prime.

as i mentioned before, not everything can be tested. this is just another thing that couldn't be even thought of, how could you possibly know that doing some specific things lead you to that result, imagine if there was a bug where you have to kill 17 monsters before crafting 4th wings and then you have 100% success rate (that's a pathetic example but it's just to show you how bugs are and that some of them can only be found during the game process). 

these are only my thoughts and that's how i see it. of course some people will be discontented, there is no thing in the world that 100% everyone will like and nobody will point fingers at it and talk bad about it, it's just how it is in the life. at the end of the day, i know how serious the administration is about the server, people who have played on their season 3 servers already know this. again, i'm not saying server is perfect but that's why we need to work together to get it better for us to enjoy the game even more, many people think pressing the disconnect button is the way out, i mean if you do the same in life, quitting everything when you don't succeed then i'm sorry for you.

• Love 1

12 часов назад, muxganja4 сказал:

- Hello, police?
- Yes
- Why yo do nothing? Robbers walking around the town, and you don't care

1) If you saw a cheater, please record video about it. I will check it. Or at least write nickname and exact time and date of it, i can check it though logs. 
As with Jimmyth for example. People wrote me about that, i've checked and problem was solved. 

2) Black market is black market, we can't control it. But after that action, we added new rule, so in next time, that kind of action, all characters will be banned, if we won't receive explanation. 

BTW, i don't agree with words "Server is died". Maybe part of players loose their motivation, but online count is pretty big anyway. 
Where we planning to open new server? I can't say. Now we're continue to work with gameplay improvement and adding different things from new seasons. Update will be in next Monday-Tuesday 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

10 часов назад, billpham сказал:

First, when tops max gears, they don't have a place or events to play. Since all rewards from bosses are trashes actually. For example, earrings from Asteroth? they are useless since the options have absolutely no impacts. Purple box giving 380 items with hp mana options + non luck? Its better to find a place such as Kubera to farm zen and get tier 7 with better options. The boss system itself is designed very poorly and unorganized. 

Answer is pretty clear - MU Helper. 

Solution is more easier - remove excellent items from drop. Leave only first 3 tiers in drop and that's all. Here we will solve 2 problems - farming & trash boss items. 

10 часов назад, billpham сказал:

Third, GMs mostly ignore all suggestions from players and they do not actually take care of them. I understand that they have real stuffs such as jobs, family in their own life. We do appreciate them for hosting a server for us to play and the only thing we can do is supporting them through donation and giving suggestions. They replied our some of messages within a week and some are ignored completely. Oh well, that is how server supporters are treated in here. GMs do not take any responsibility for their works. I personally feel like they host the server and put it there to make money instead of making a place for MU lovers. One of the highest consumption tax in the world is 13% only, but in here we have to pay 16 (15 for the sv creators and 1 for CS owner). Sending bonuses as gift to a friend, we have to pay 15% tax based on the gift's price.  

Well, i've feel kindly bad to reading this.
I've reading all suggestion, and gives an answer about everyone. Why this suggestions is bad and we don't add this. Or this suggestions is good, and we add them. 
Sorry, but suggestion is just a suggestion. We can't add every suggestions to the server. Like elemental system, i've told, why it's works like this, and when it will works different. 

11 часов назад, billpham сказал:

Finally, before Medeax100 opened, they'd already opened Prime x5000 and they did not realize many serious in bugs in their own servers such as seals + vip bug. Many people quit after the bug was fixed because the gap between newbies and tops are huge. In other words, they did not have a good solution to solve the problem. Blaming for not reporting from players is not a good reason since they do not actually care and observer their community. If they did the problem would be fixed in months ago but in Prime.

People using bug, and hide it from me. This gap was created because of your actions, sorry, but players SHOULD report about that. We have rules, you've agreed with them, but not report about that. 

im not sayng that it`s compleatly dead but online is dropping down evry day, i understand that you are only one who is doing all work on thi server. I care only about about hacks and black market. For example SKYB..... same as on Prime and same on Medea he was captured by taking action on black market, and people was sending you screenshots but nothing happened, no one got banned.

2 часа назад, mboma сказал:

After more than month of playing i have to admit... the server needed far more testing before opening. And i am not talking about balance, or bugs - these can be solved anytime. As billpham said, it is the whole gameplay issue. There is so much to reconsider. Starting from ruud system, the lottery and hundreds of FO holyangels, many disabled features, useless bosses, wcoins, elemental system - the whole farming area. And many details, like webmarket still not working as it should, some stupid 30 sec cooldown for valut change, way too high warp restrictions, which makes most of the maps -nonsense, Useless blood castle and devil square, and so on, so on... It is not easy, to set up all these things together - to make it interesting, challenging and long term at the same time. There are many experienced players playin here. They have seen hundreds of configuration on various servers. Would be nice to reconsider the suggestions, and make some changes.  Or it can stay as it is.

What wrongs with RUUD system?
We don't have hundreds of FO holyangels, because have statistics.
Many disabled features - not many, but yes, some of them is disabled now. In future all will be in live.
Useless bosses - as i said, take off all excellent items starting from tier 4 from drop, and this problem will be solved.
wcoins - what wrong with wcoins?
webmarket - what not working there?
30 sec cooldown - it's IGCN system, all season 15 server have it
high warp restriction - this will be reworked, in my todolist

As you see, after your message, i've have more questions, then answers.

3 hours ago, beasty said:

many things depend on playing together, of course if you are playing solo or only with a few people it will get boring at some point and you will have nothing to do, and that's only normal, you can't play alone for many years or even months (i'm not talking about everyone, there are people who just like to play by themselves). another thing, many people don't get that this server is nothing like other servers, on other servers you get full option items, easy to get everything, you can buy stuff for couple bucks and you have nothing else to do there (i haven't tried a lot of servers, but in the last couple of months i checked some other projects, their websites and how stuff works there, it''s just for people who want to get everything easy, here getting to the top isn't as easy therefore i don't get the part where people are comparing this server to some other servers where you can play for 1 week and get everything.)

avengers is a group of mu lovers. the first point is we are not alone. second, we are mu lovers, many people in the guild have played mu for almost 20 years (19 years + i believe). they've played many different serves so they do have passion and deeply understand the game. we are not talking about trashes server outside. making the server very hard is not the issue, but the issue is poorly organized and managed. the organization of the server itself is the main problem. i think the complains from players are good example about this.

yes, for this part i can agree, it's the first time they are making season 15 server, they were working with season 3 servers for 10+ years and 15 season is something completely different, takes some time to get used to and stuff like that. i'm not saying this server is perfect (nothing is perfect), but as long as people are willing to help, suggest new things, report bugs and overall just help to get the community better, this project will get better eventually, not everything can be done in few days or even weeks, it takes a lot of time to get everything up and running, also the fact that you can't test everything before releasing it, that's why there are "beta versions" for this matter, it doesn't have to be MUX Legend server, it can be any other game where many problems occur and they get fixed over time. about wings, there is actually a huge difference between 3rd and 4th wings, not in the damage but in the defense mostly, we are talking about more than 1000 extra defense on 4th wings, don't you think that helps a lot in pvp? again, getting high tier stuff is not easy here and that's how it's made, if everyone would have 4th wings, what would be the point of valuable items. price of 4th wings, there are some unpopular classes that not many people play on them or people play just for fun not wanting to buy 4th wings, many players also don't want wings without options and that's why they are waiting for better offer. many things will of course change in future and only time will tell what's waiting us in the future

a huge difference? 1000 extra defense in reset server is pretty low. 1000 extra defense on a clean wing 4 is worse than 2 opts wing 3. everybody would use w3 2 opts instead of the clean w4, why? because it's clearly better. everybody can get wing4, that's ok. but the options in the wing does matter here. the point of valuable items is its options, my dear. once again, nerfing success rate change does not make the server greater!

not a single suggestion is being ignored, some of them are impossible on technical side (some things are hard coded by igcn and can't be changed), some are just not appropriate for this server, but every good or promising suggestion is being implemented, i can assure you that not a single day there is nothing to do for administration, there are days where admin wishes for the day to be longer than 24 hours. before implementing something for public access you have to check everything (and by everything i mean what you can think of, any bugs, any malfunctions and stuff like that). about 13% is not quite right, even though it has nothing to do with this game and this server. the tax system has been here for many years and it just helps managing the transactions, it's like any other economy system in the world of gaming. also i don't quite get the part about not treating the mu lovers, have you seen how most of the mu projects operate? they have full items available on store, here already most of the stuff was taken away so that gameplay would be more balanced, without full option items, wings, pendants, rings and stuff like that.

you are talking about economy? people in a country paying tax and they receive goods, benefits, social insurance from the government. in here, people paying tax and their voices are being ignored by gms. they don't even wanna hire a man to work for customer services, which is big minus. why don't you guys trade our shoes and perhaps you guys can understand how players feel when they trying to keep in touch with gms? let's come back the economy, how the tax in here is distributed to people? how did gms actually do with them? oh well, i don't wanna talk about this because they don't actually do anything but taking bonues back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billpham said:

AVENGERS is a group of MU lovers.

Sorry, but this made me laugh so hard. MU lovers don't go 24/7 killing other people, not letting them do anything and afterwards say why server is ""dying". You will kill everyone just for a red dragon, not a very strong argument, if you guys know how things work you should know better how to behave yourselves. Also mu lovers don't buy every character in the server for real money (I don't want to say any nicknames because you know for yourself who bought who). You basically killed your only opponents by buying all characters from them and you tell me you are playing for 20 years? Of course...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Sorry, but this made me laugh so hard. MU lovers don't go 24/7 killing other people, not letting them do anything and afterwards say why server is ""dying". You will kill everyone just for a red dragon, not a very strong argument, if you guys know how things work you should know better how to behave yourselves. Also mu lovers don't buy every character in the server for real money (I don't want to say any nicknames because you know for yourself who bought who). You basically killed your only opponents by buying all characters from them and you tell me you are playing for 20 years? Of course...

hahaha, you begin your kid story again. Same sounds as GMs, you guys purchasing all top chars, bla bla thats why the server die. It's ridiculous, this does not hide your mistakes, yours faults in testing and creating the server. You are failed to recruit top players into your trash guild Storm because you are lacking of education I believe. That leads to your bad behaviors in any conversation between you, MU Helper :)), and players (everybody can check old conversations in discord). I still remember when I first played the game, couple stupid chars: Fitch, Respect in Eternity guild told me this: "Pt me or ill kill you", they killed me every single time when I tried to go hunt in Elbeland, box 4-5 even though the rewards are all trash. Now there is a guy called MU Helper saying that AVENGERS killing MUXlegend server and its players. Oh my goodness, what is in the world?

I won't reply to any message from you by now because in an argument a stupid man would try to win by his experience. Haha, I am laughing because MUXlegend have a MU helper like this LMAO.

• Haha 1

2 часа назад, billpham сказал:

but the issue is poorly organized and managed. The organization of the server itself is the main problem. I think the complains from players are good example about this.

Okay, you said, that boss system is bad designed. Any suggestion to improve it? 
I've already wrote my vision of this, how this can be upgraded. 

AVENGERS is a group of "MU lovers" u are greed selfish sick people not mu lovers if u want to know my opinion i hate this server becasuse of u and people like u. your only pupose is to dominate this game not playing it thats why shut the fuck up u dont have the right to talk about this server. ono of the reasons why this server is sucks because of multiple accounts 

46 minutes ago, kreizedkmk said:

avengers a group of mu lovers might be the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks ❤️

59 minutes ago, tarimani said:

AVENGERS is a group of "MU lovers" u are greed selfish sick people not mu lovers if u want to know my opinion i hate this server becasuse of u and people like u. your only pupose is to dominate this game not playing it thats why shut the fuck up u dont have the right to talk about this server. ono of the reasons why this server is sucks because of multiple accounts 

Haters begin crying to tell a story about their life 🙂☺️. Good luck 😆

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Okay, you said, that boss system is bad designed. Any suggestion to improve it? 
I've already wrote my vision of this, how this can be upgraded. 

Making this server any harder that it is already is not an option (well it is if you want to close it down faster), they only way to keep it alive longer at this moment is to close the gap between people, some of them abused xp bug, some of them bought a lot of accounts and what about people that did none of that, they are left behind with zero chance to be competitive, most of those geared people are from one guild and it is not fun for them because no one can put up a decent fight nor is it fun for the other side. You are too hung up on the idea of a hard server, for the last two month i have had zero gear progression nor do i see myself gearing anymore in months to come because it is too hard or costs too much. Most of the players have jobs and can't be online 24/7 like some, so speaking for those that have daily jobs, bosses are so not worth the time. The only boss that was worth the time hunting it was Acheron debenter ones for errtel radiances. Add talismans of luck to bosses drop, seed, chaos assemblies, make gearing process easier because at this point you are just making it harder for the average person and keeping it boring for the person that donates and keeps the server alive. Hunting bosses with your guild is supposed to be fun, why would you make it so useless so people don't even bother going for them.

• Like 2

12 минут назад, daiwidasd сказал:

Making this server any harder that it is already is not an option (well it is if you want to close it down faster), they only way to keep it alive longer at this moment is to close the gap between people, some of them abused xp bug, some of them bought a lot of accounts and what about people that did none of that, they are left behind with zero chance to be competitive, most of those geared people are from one guild and it is not fun for them because no one can put up a decent fight nor is it fun for the other side. You are too hung up on the idea of a hard server, for the last two month i have had zero gear progression nor do i see myself gearing anymore in months to come because it is too hard or costs too much. Most of the players have jobs and can't be online 24/7 like some, so speaking for those that have daily jobs, bosses are so not worth the time. The only boss that was worth the time hunting it was Acheron debenter ones for errtel radiances. Add talismans of luck to bosses drop, seed, chaos assemblies, make gearing process easier because at this point you are just making it harder for the average person and keeping it boring for the person that donates and keeps the server alive. Hunting bosses with your guild is supposed to be fun, why would you make it so useless so people don't even bother going for them.

hard server = long term server. The main problem, is find balance between hardmode and basic players. So in the end we can see situation, where someone can obtain silverheart after few months, but second players have +9+DD tier 2-3 set. 

Personally i don't like MU Helper now. It's good for players, who can't spend much time in game, and give opporunity to find items just from AFK. But other side of this story, that bosses come more useless, items cost drops down, and server economic dies faster. 

Case where all sides (strong players, new players, administration & server side) find too hard, or better say, not imposible. If you have any ideas about this, i will be happy to read it. 😼

23 minutes ago, Arturs said:

hard server = long term server. The main problem, is find balance between hardmode and basic players. So in the end we can see situation, where someone can obtain silverheart after few months, but second players have +9+DD tier 2-3 set. 

Personally i don't like MU Helper now. It's good for players, who can't spend much time in game, and give opporunity to find items just from AFK. But other side of this story, that bosses come more useless, items cost drops down, and server economic dies faster. 

Case where all sides (strong players, new players, administration & server side) find too hard, or better say, not imposible. If you have any ideas about this, i will be happy to read it. 😼

Okey, the only thing that comes to mind at this moment is chaos assemblies , make the ruud more hard to get(or like more activity needed to get it, remove from lottery or lower the ruud from it) - this way the ruud would be limiting factor in getting endgame dmg sets (would need to hunt snakes, do BC, DS and so on) , not the chaos assembly as it is right now(new players could at least make +13 sets and high end players wont benefit as much as the new ones) administrations happy since its easy to config and more people spend on lottery, buying zen(bons), buying coins if both lotteries rates upped. Socket sets wouldnt be affected since it would still be hard getting seeds. You could add zen drop to bosses for lottery so people could go for them and maybe lower zen drop from mobs so people cant just afk and get assemblies easily. The thing is to be competitive you need 3rds and exc set +13, but to get on highest level sockets or ruud set is needed. This imo would make it easier for people that are left behind to at least be more than 1 hit and the gap would slowly even out, since ruud and socket sets wouldnt be affected as much
Tldr add zen on bosses droplist, lower zen drop rate from mobs, make assemblies easier to get - would make bosses worth going for.