MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
neketh1

a question

i started playing this server about a week or so ago and have been online ever since

during this time i managed to find out that the server employs the "jungle rule" that whomever is stronger can pk, ks and such everyone else, even if it`s a full party of 5 and get away with it

there are no rules (that i know of) regarding this. Let me tell you that i`ve played quite a few mu servers in my 38 years and i`ve noticed that NONE of them had new players coming in once they found out they are treated like bugs.

here are some things that in time will ruin this server :

people in BC that don`t party, go for the statue, take the weapon and don`t turn it in, so nobody gets any reward whatsoever,

people that just pk for fun (i was in karutan last night and got killed 14 times, in a full party, NONE of the times the pk`er stayed on the spot, it was just "for fun"). The exact same things happen if i want to do the quests from the npc, even on a 2 monsters spot there has to be someone passing by that decides his day will get better if he kills someone,

people that pk you in dungeon even if you just go there to do the dark knight part of the quest, it`s not like that useless box is any good for them anyway (same goes for ANY invasion). Most of the servers have a no pk at invasion rule, if you`re "better" just ks the golden/rabbit/etc,

you might say that that`s the character of some people, they are kids, etc etc but that`s not entirely true, simply because there are no rules to restrict some of their behaviour they did it countless times and now they don`t even see themselves doing something wrong.

it might sound like a rant but this is only my 2 cents. 

Prove me i`m wrong?

• Like 3

You're right about the rules, as there aren't any regarding PKing other people.

I know it can be hard and demotivating sometimes, but its also the reason it makes the server exciting. You can stay in non-pvp maps if you want safety.

Eventualy you'll get stronger and those PKers will piss you off, so you'll start PKing urself 🙂

• Like 1

You are totally right tbh, ever since this Project is alive it was like this. The ones Donate get stronger killing everyone that tries to keep up on an free2play state. Mostly just surrender because they wanna have fun and not competeing in an eSports lvl gameplay 😄

You are totally right there is no way someone can Prove you wrong.

I played also on alot of Servers and every had almost similar rules and the servers are still alive but simply not my season anymore 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pennywise said:

You're right about the rules, as there aren't any regarding PKing other people.

I know it can be hard and demotivating sometimes, but its also the reason it makes the server exciting. You can stay in non-pvp maps if you want safety.

Eventualy you'll get stronger and those PKers will piss you off, so you'll start PKing urself 🙂

exciting for who?

stay on non pvp maps you say....well if only i could do all the quests on the non pvp maps then 

if one server would be non pvp i`m willing to bet that it would be more populated than the pvp one

Hello. Thanks for review.

1 час назад, neketh1 сказал:

people in BC that don`t party, go for the statue, take the weapon and don`t turn it in, so nobody gets any reward whatsoever,

We can't do anything with that. If player don't wanna give party to others - what can we do? 

people that just pk for fun (i was in karutan last night and got killed 14 times, in a full party, NONE of the times the pk`er stayed on the spot, it was just "for fun"). The exact same things happen if i want to do the quests from the npc, even on a 2 monsters spot there has to be someone passing by that decides his day will get better if he kills someone,

I'm agree with this. It's because of /pkclear function, which don't have any options to manage with. So now every player can just kill and write /pkclear. 
I've already sent to developer suggestion, how we can improv this system, but no any answer yet. 

Also there is an option, to totally disabled this /pkclear command, and decrease amount of monsters, which you need kill to remove murder status. But this can be too way extreme changes for part of players.. 

people that pk you in dungeon even if you just go there to do the dark knight part of the quest, it`s not like that useless box is any good for them anyway (same goes for ANY invasion). Most of the servers have a no pk at invasion rule, if you`re "better" just ks the golden/rabbit/etc,

This is part of the game. I think they can kill you in Dungeon, because of you can killed balrog or axl hero too. 

We don't wanna make another copy\paste server from xtremetop, where with 1000 online players 4 subserver, 2 of them is non-pvp, and game is absolutely dead, you can stay afk in whole map and don't see anyone for a days. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

u just noob dog dont have brain that only love top donator player xD
Caytien 1 hit everyone 1month ald and still dint got ban
Loren deep even in the middle of cs 
funny

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

This is part of the game. I think they can kill you in Dungeon, because of you can killed balrog or axl hero too. 

We don't wanna make another copy\paste server from xtremetop, where with 1000 online players 4 subserver, 2 of them is non-pvp, and game is absolutely dead, you can stay afk in whole map and don't see anyone for a days. 

i agree it`s part of the game and the game is filled with paranoid people

as for the copy server you don`t need to do that, just make one of the servers non pvp, there`s PLENTY of space for all the pvp lovers on one server

also, have you noticed how many people rejoined the server after it went down today? there are already people staying afk for days

В 20.12.2020 в 18:03, keepimba сказал:

and im glad to hear that this server really dying rn hahaha

Glad? Player glad, that server dying, and still play here. Wow. :joyful:

В 20.12.2020 в 18:09, neketh1 сказал:

i agree it`s part of the game and the game is filled with paranoid people

as for the copy server you don`t need to do that, just make one of the servers non pvp, there`s PLENTY of space for all the pvp lovers on one server

also, have you noticed how many people rejoined the server after it went down today? there are already people staying afk for days

Almost all players connect back in that day. I can say for sure, that non-pvp subserver never won't be here. 
We have non-pvp maps like LT, Aida and Deep dungeon 1st floor, on both servers. It's enough space to leveling up in safety. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280