Jump to content
MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Apollo web market analys

Recommended Posts

Hello. Some players say that the web market on Apollo is dead. 
I wanna discuss it. What does this mean in your opinion? 

1) I want to buy items but no one is selling them
2) I want to buy items but prices are too high
3) I am selling items but no one is buying them
4) Your option
5) All is good

If there is a problem with a specific item, please write it, so we can check statistics and logs and understand the situation or problem. 

  • Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 for me

 

but: 

1 - I want to buy Gunner items and can’t find in market anything good above tier3 meanwhile more popular classes already wearing tier6-7 items 🥲


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many variations of goods. The amount of items appear on server each day due to golden farming / boss farming from the beginning of the game until now should be far much more than the amount of goods on market. Where do they go ? For example, I wanna find me some exc mage legend gears and there's exactly 1 - ONE - item on the whole market as of the current time i'm typing this. And for Lemurian Mage's armor as a whole, there's a whopping 6 items .. Even exc rings, exc pendants... are too few. For a base 1000 players, you would think the market should be more lively than just this. Why ? I can think of several reason.

1/ This web market conflict with the game's personal shop. You can only post items to either this or in game shop, you cannot post your items on both place. 

2/ The 1000 base are mostly alt & bots.

3/ The items are on characters that are no longer playing / unplayable / banned

4/ My own opinion. The amount of bon you can purchase by real money is too costly. If I should remind you, this is a private server. There's always the risk of admins give up this server, as it happened with many other private servers out there. Therefore, spending like $15 to add an exc damage rate option on my item ... for me that's not worth. Not one bit. People been saying MUX has been around for 5+ years and it's a long term living, maybe even the longest private service alive... but it's only to say that that there are many wipe before in that 5 years, and the result is this 1 month old Apollo. Well, this might be assumptious and might not correct because it's based on my hearsay, but you get my idea.

I don't intent to make any dispute so i won't argue with anyone about any of these point. Whether you consider them or not depend solely on you. 


 image.png.afc81af53432a0929ec47322439af41a.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a seller, who made 1725 bonues from jewels i can write something.

 

There are literally no items to buy. I haven't been able to find a scale gunner helm +L+DD for over two weeks. To be honest, I did find one, but it was priced over 50 bon.

I put up similar items (DD+luck) for a minimum of 5 bon and haven't had any luck selling them.

The only things I can sell consistently are jewels of soul, and occasionally TOCA(sold 3, but only when i put them way under price= 60+ tax each).

At the moment, it's impossible to find anything for a gunner at a reasonable price. And it's been like this since the beginning of the server.

The only things I've bought are 3rd wings and a gun from the lottery.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Arturs ty for making this tread for analysis.

Some first non-sorted thoughts

1) maybe not all but specific classes has not items with grade bok+5 and higher also MUX items
2) depends on class aswell: SM - no items, so prices are super hight, try to buy SM 2nd wings now :D, RF both problems 1) no items 2) 3 players for whole server, ELF - 25% population from top100 are elves.
 - There are already tons of 3rd mantles for DL, wings for gunner, 3x4th DL mantle, but still 0 for SM, it's really challenging (but at least not impossible) to get 2nd SM wing.

3) selling is weak, even top grade items + ll+dd+ref+hp (top opt imo) have low chance to sel if they are not for: SM, Slayer, IK. At the same time you cant buy SM staff even for 2k bons and cant sell rune wizard FO MUX shield of mace for 800 bonuses.
4) I think big problem is in balance, 25% of elves and zero RFs, RWs, GUNs shows it. But this is not for this topic
5) Cant say all is bad, if you want to sell something - you will, but again 1IK MUX or 1 SM MUX will cost 5 RF/SUM MUX or 3 GUN MUX. Its not admins fault that players are poor overall. I actually like forum events a lot and bonuses for ratings (evo,bc,ds,cc...) which gives non-donate players some chance to get items and make market more alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kitten1337 said:

@Arturs ty for making this tread for analysis.


 - There are already tons of 3rd mantles for DL, wings for gunner, 3x4th DL mantle, but still 0 for SM, it's really challenging (but at least not impossible) to get 2nd SM wing.
 

This!

I sold mine +9 +l for 171bons. For 2nd wings

 

Almost 12$ donation for 2nd wings :D

Bez tytułu.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have to agree with the majority in this topic. There is clearly a lack of class-specific items on the market. We've been online for around a month and some classes are very hard to shop for. Damn near impossible when you get to higher tier stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
count the number of boxes that can be received on the server in 1 day :purple/red/green (the rest is absolutely irrelevant trash) 
I forgot to add artificially reduced options to 2 pieces on things from boxes

count the number of ancient item high level can be received on the server in 1 day

count the number of feather that can be received on the server in 1 day

count the number of jewels which you get while quickly leveling up from level 1-400 

count the number of farmer characters which are needed only for the extraction of ZEN and gems

 

 

What other problems could there be?
(5)All is GOOD on the server, everything is EXCELLENT with trading...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) 

3)

4) i want to sell something , but prices are too low

i agree about class popularity , for example you spend 5k bons on loto , because on market is no items for your class and you get DA , SH maces , sticks , blades , swords and maximum for FO item you can get 300-500 bon back :Yao: if you get MUX for tier 2-3 classes , its about 1k bons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better to return lottery boxes or mb make some kind of weap class box, mage class box. Bc here a lot of classes - it can help to get weap what you need. Also can make "reroll weapons" service for price 400+-bon (depends of grade?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2024 at 4:04 PM, Arturs said:

Hello. Some players say that the web market on Apollo is dead. 
I wanna discuss it. What does this mean in your opinion? 

1) I want to buy items but no one is selling them
2) I want to buy items but prices are too high
3) I am selling items but no one is buying them
4) Your option
5) All is good

If there is a problem with a specific item, please write it, so we can check statistics and logs and understand the situation or problem. 

I said it two years ago.
The market needs inflation. There are too few bonuses, slots and ways to get bonuses in the game

 

Because my post will be extremely long and elaborate, I will start with a summary, solution and effect.
And I will leave the description of the problems for the end. Those who want to read, will read 

 

 

The market problem, in short:

1a. Keeping items in the guild, to not strengthen opponents (The effect of strong PVP and a bit of a legacy from ETERNALS)
1b. Extremly high prices because of top players (guilds) who have a monopoly on bosses. (This is related to the fix time of bosses respawn, unfortunately my proposal for changes here was also rejected a long time ago, so we have the effect )
2. The ability to use almost any item, even in the later game (especially the more valuable and difficult to obtain ones)
3. Too few bons and too few ways to obtain them.
4. Excess items for classes that are practically non-existent, and a shortage of items for basic classes
5. Transferring bons from previous servers to new ones

 

In my opinion, the first solution should be an extremly increase the number of bonuses on the server. Of course, with an adequate increase in prices. Removing the minimum price on the market and adding more slots.
That is:
1. Multiply all bons on the server x2.
2. Multiply all service PRICES x2 (voting too)
3. Increase the number of slots on the market to 10 or even 20.
4. Removing the minimum price - it is completely pointless 

Effect:
I can put good items with high price and a few trash items, because I have space.
Garbage at the price of literally 1-3 bonuses instead of selling them to NPCs or burning them in crafting (with 20 slots and an active market, even 2 bonuses per item makes sense)

New players can buy 2-3 items per day just from voting (It will make it easier for new players to catch up with older players) -> This increases the liquidity of bonuses for average players -> And this allows them to buy more expensive items from top players.

Additionally, the possibility to earn bonuses in the game should be added. For example, adding "Daily Quests" with bons as a reward or adding them as a prize in the lottery. Possibly as a random drop somewhere for something (I will not develop the idea for now, no point )

And as in point 4, the problem with the ratio of items for classes to the number of players of these classes (here I will not produce ideas either ;) )

Additionally, adding various events in the game where you can earn bons. Even automated ones, which would not involve senate and would be more regular.
 

 

Of course, the problem of the Web Market on MUX is unfortunately much more complicated and the only way to fix it is to completely rebuild the bons and market system.






Now long story :D

 

1.
       1a. As someone who has been playing here for a long time and has always had my own guild, I can say that smarter and stronger guilds do not sell valuable items. Most items stay in the guild: Rings, necklaces, earrings, and entire sets.
A top items, even if unnecessary, will not be sold, because as I always said:
"The weapon you sell today will kill you tomorrow"
So in order not to strengthen the opponents, nothing can leave the guild.

       1b. Even if the guild puts up any item, it is 3-4 times more expensive than it is worth. Especially if the server is dominated by 1-2 guilds. Usually, these are trash items that are good for hitting bonuses on weak and naive players (mainly donators or bot farms).

2. Most items in mux can be used always. Almost everything can be used: crafting, wings, ahs, earrings, rings. Most top items require the use of a huge amount of lower items. In addition, some of them are extremely hard to obtain: for example ancients or rings.

This is one of the reasons why acc sets are not used as armor at all. To create AHS and red stones, so many of them are needed that basically everything is taken by top players, to be burned.
If I remember correctly, 2 years ago the option to add Luck on the website was removed. Before that, you could still see a few people in acc. Currently, these are items typically for mixing. You can as well remove them from the drop and just add AHS and Red Stones instead.

3. I think this is the most important thing. There are too few bonuses on the server, too few items in the market and too few opportunities to obtain bonuses.

For a typical player who starts the game, the only chance to get bonuses is Voting. Unfortunately, let's not kid ourselves, the reward for Voting is at least average. In my opinion, it's ridiculous and pathetic, considering the prices on the market. Additionally, not everyone can use it and not every vote works or gives bonuses. This is a very flawed system.

The reward in the form of bonuses for resets doesn't change much.
The same as the reward for achievement and events on the forum (if they are at all).

Here comes an additional problem, which is the small number of slots on the market. With 5 slots, most players only put up the most expensive items, at a high price, which then sit for weeks. It's hard to find something for beginners. So if someone gets 3-5 bonuses per day, and trash costs 8-10, then it's obvious that such a player won't buy it, because it takes too long. They will collect more bonuses to buy something better. At the end of the end, most of them will stop playing before they get anything (And this is not my imagination and a fairy tale, just experience from previous seasons I played on)

4. Unfortunately, on the server we have a dominance of a few main classes, and the rest almost do not exist. Some people don't know about it and stuff their markets with things that no one can buy. You can see how extremely low are prices for unpopular classes, which for other classes would be worth a fortune. Additionally, these items drop just as often as items for popular classes (as far as I know, the drop is random and the ratio is not changed depending on the class). On the one hand, this is good for less popular characters, but on the other hand, we have the same drop for classes, which can be almost 10 times more than the less popular ones. This amount alone can make us realize what a problem and imbalance there is in the ratio of characters to items.

Additionally, I know very well that if someone drops an item for RF or LW, they don't even put it on the market because there is simply no one who can buy it. And for 10 players, it's a no point to take up a slot in the market.

A system should definitely be introduced that allows you to exchange items for something for another class.

And here we enter a closed carousel. A small number of bonuses on the server and the problem of obtaining them reduces the number of buyers.
A small number of slots causes a small number of items.
A high minimum price combined with a small number of bonuses and slots makes it impossible to sell junk (sometimes valuable to new players).
And all this causes a small flow of bonuses. And we return to the beginning of the carousel.

5. The last problem that strongly affects not only the market but the entire server is the possibility of transferring bonuses from previous servers.
Unfortunately, most inexperienced players do not have the slightest chance of earning as many bonuses as most old players bring with them from previous servers.
This also causes the market to empty, raise prices and basically promotes top players.
Trading takes place mainly between players from old servers and donators, for huge prices, and the only thing inexperienced players can do is possibly sell TOCA.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 минут назад, Demolus сказал:

3. Increase the number of slots on the market to 10 or even 20.

good thoughts, I dont want to buy extra market slots, when i know i never return this bons for selling. also i cant set many items because i have to chose very few which i think can be sold - soul/bless/life and 2 slots left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Demolus said:

I said it two years ago.
The market needs inflation. There are too few bonuses, slots and ways to get bonuses in the game

 

Because my post will be extremely long and elaborate, I will start with a summary, solution and effect.
And I will leave the description of the problems for the end. Those who want to read, will read 

 

 

The market problem, in short:

1a. Keeping items in the guild, to not strengthen opponents (The effect of strong PVP and a bit of a legacy from Heroes)
1b. Extremly high prices because of top players (guilds) who have a monopoly on bosses. (This is related to the fix time of bosses respawn, unfortunately my proposal for changes here was also rejected a long time ago, so we have the effect )
2. The ability to use almost any item, even in the later game (especially the more valuable and difficult to obtain ones)
3. Too few bons and too few ways to obtain them.
4. Excess items for classes that are practically non-existent, and a shortage of items for basic classes
5. Transferring bons from previous servers to new ones

 

In my opinion, the first solution should be an extremly increase the number of bonuses on the server. Of course, with an adequate increase in prices. Removing the minimum price on the market and adding more slots.
That is:
1. Multiply all bons on the server x2.
2. Multiply all service PRICES x2 (voting too)
3. Increase the number of slots on the market to 10 or even 20.
4. Removing the minimum price - it is completely pointless 

Effect:
I can put good items with high price and a few trash items, because I have space.
Garbage at the price of literally 1-3 bonuses instead of selling them to NPCs or burning them in crafting (with 20 slots and an active market, even 2 bonuses per item makes sense)

New players can buy 2-3 items per day just from voting (It will make it easier for new players to catch up with older players) -> This increases the liquidity of bonuses for average players -> And this allows them to buy more expensive items from top players.

Additionally, the possibility to earn bonuses in the game should be added. For example, adding "Daily Quests" with bons as a reward or adding them as a prize in the lottery. Possibly as a random drop somewhere for something (I will not develop the idea for now, no point )

And as in point 4, the problem with the ratio of items for classes to the number of players of these classes (here I will not produce ideas either ;) )

Additionally, adding various events in the game where you can earn bons. Even automated ones, which would not involve senate and would be more regular.
 

 

Of course, the problem of the Web Market on MUX is unfortunately much more complicated and the only way to fix it is to completely rebuild the bons and market system.






Now long story :D

 

1.
       1a. As someone who has been playing here for a long time and has always had my own guild, I can say that smarter and stronger guilds do not sell valuable items. Most items stay in the guild: Rings, necklaces, earrings, and entire sets.
A top items, even if unnecessary, will not be sold, because as I always said:
"The weapon you sell today will kill you tomorrow"
So in order not to strengthen the opponents, nothing can leave the guild.

       1b. Even if the guild puts up any item, it is 3-4 times more expensive than it is worth. Especially if the server is dominated by 1-2 guilds. Usually, these are trash items that are good for hitting bonuses on weak and naive players (mainly donators or bot farms).

2. Most items in mux can be used always. Almost everything can be used: crafting, wings, ahs, earrings, rings. Most top items require the use of a huge amount of lower items. In addition, some of them are extremely hard to obtain: for example ancients or rings.

This is one of the reasons why acc sets are not used as armor at all. To create AHS and red stones, so many of them are needed that basically everything is taken by top players, to be burned.
If I remember correctly, 2 years ago the option to add Luck on the website was removed. Before that, you could still see a few people in acc. Currently, these are items typically for mixing. You can as well remove them from the drop and just add AHS and Red Stones instead.

3. I think this is the most important thing. There are too few bonuses on the server, too few items in the market and too few opportunities to obtain bonuses.

For a typical player who starts the game, the only chance to get bonuses is Voting. Unfortunately, let's not kid ourselves, the reward for Voting is at least average. In my opinion, it's ridiculous and pathetic, considering the prices on the market. Additionally, not everyone can use it and not every vote works or gives bonuses. This is a very flawed system.

The reward in the form of bonuses for resets doesn't change much.
The same as the reward for achievement and events on the forum (if they are at all).

Here comes an additional problem, which is the small number of slots on the market. With 5 slots, most players only put up the most expensive items, at a high price, which then sit for weeks. It's hard to find something for beginners. So if someone gets 3-5 bonuses per day, and trash costs 8-10, then it's obvious that such a player won't buy it, because it takes too long. They will collect more bonuses to buy something better. At the end of the end, most of them will stop playing before they get anything (And this is not my imagination and a fairy tale, just experience from previous seasons I played on)

4. Unfortunately, on the server we have a dominance of a few main classes, and the rest almost do not exist. Some people don't know about it and stuff their markets with things that no one can buy. You can see how extremely low are prices for unpopular classes, which for other classes would be worth a fortune. Additionally, these items drop just as often as items for popular classes (as far as I know, the drop is random and the ratio is not changed depending on the class). On the one hand, this is good for less popular characters, but on the other hand, we have the same drop for classes, which can be almost 10 times more than the less popular ones. This amount alone can make us realize what a problem and imbalance there is in the ratio of characters to items.

Additionally, I know very well that if someone drops an item for RF or LW, they don't even put it on the market because there is simply no one who can buy it. And for 10 players, it's a no point to take up a slot in the market.

A system should definitely be introduced that allows you to exchange items for something for another class.

And here we enter a closed carousel. A small number of bonuses on the server and the problem of obtaining them reduces the number of buyers.
A small number of slots causes a small number of items.
A high minimum price combined with a small number of bonuses and slots makes it impossible to sell junk (sometimes valuable to new players).
And all this causes a small flow of bonuses. And we return to the beginning of the carousel.

5. The last problem that strongly affects not only the market but the entire server is the possibility of transferring bonuses from previous servers.
Unfortunately, most inexperienced players do not have the slightest chance of earning as many bonuses as most old players bring with them from previous servers.
This also causes the market to empty, raise prices and basically promotes top players.
Trading takes place mainly between players from old servers and donators, for huge prices, and the only thing inexperienced players can do is possibly sell TOCA.

Lol heroes legacy 🤣🤣🤣 im surely u got obsessed with them 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that this topic has already received a different opinion. 
Please continue, we need more points of view. 


giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 4fun8 said:

Lol heroes legacy 🤣🤣🤣 im surely u got obsessed with them 🤣🤣🤣

Great that the only thing you commented on was half a sentence about the heroes strategy being "stolen" by other players.

I'm glad you found it important enough to create this spam.

In that case, for your satisfaction, I'll edit that one sentence.


Edit. Done, i hope ur happy now.


etERNALS 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kitten1337 said:

good thoughts, I dont want to buy extra market slots, when i know i never return this bons for selling. also i cant set many items because i have to chose very few which i think can be sold - soul/bless/life and 2 slots left

Exactly.

According to what I wrote, the problem of new players is the way of earning money.
Most who are not TOP or do not have a bank from the previous season, have only one way to earn money, which is to sell Jewels and TOCA, or possibly zen. This is very little room to maneuver.

As you wrote, the price of slots is too high. Before you even earn money for them, the market will already be dying. So you have no chance of earning it again.

A while ago, on probably two servers, I had 20 slots bought from the first day of the server. Most of them were filled with garbage. Nevertheless, a few items were sold every day. Precisely because of the variety of items. Everyone found something for themselves.

A new player, a player who is looking for trasgh for crafting and someone who dresses alts.


etERNALS 2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as i can say, and im playing since the birth of Prime. Market is totally fine. It all depends on luck and drops. If the drops are trash items u wont see them, most likely gonna be used to craft higher tier items. IF someone drops an item thats good lets say tier 6 and higher +L+dd u will rarely see them on the market.. why ? People try to up them +13 atleast to make the most profit. So.. blame Goblin to not get any good items on the market and if u see them, they will be costy af.

Also.. alot are chasing not 1 Main char full set but already collecting Sets for buffers..

For not so popular Classes like RF.. u wont see any lower Tiers.. unless its 7-8 with good opt. Coz why even care ? There are 3-4 RFs so i better use that sht to craft higher tier parts rather than selling tier 4 for 20 bons.

Market is well alive.

5. for me.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Demolus said:

I said it two years ago.
The market needs inflation. There are too few bonuses, slots and ways to get bonuses in the game

 

Because my post will be extremely long and elaborate, I will start with a summary, solution and effect.
And I will leave the description of the problems for the end. Those who want to read, will read 

 

 

The market problem, in short:

1a. Keeping items in the guild, to not strengthen opponents (The effect of strong PVP and a bit of a legacy from ETERNALS)
1b. Extremly high prices because of top players (guilds) who have a monopoly on bosses. (This is related to the fix time of bosses respawn, unfortunately my proposal for changes here was also rejected a long time ago, so we have the effect )
2. The ability to use almost any item, even in the later game (especially the more valuable and difficult to obtain ones)
3. Too few bons and too few ways to obtain them.
4. Excess items for classes that are practically non-existent, and a shortage of items for basic classes
5. Transferring bons from previous servers to new ones

 

In my opinion, the first solution should be an extremly increase the number of bonuses on the server. Of course, with an adequate increase in prices. Removing the minimum price on the market and adding more slots.
That is:
1. Multiply all bons on the server x2.
2. Multiply all service PRICES x2 (voting too)
3. Increase the number of slots on the market to 10 or even 20.
4. Removing the minimum price - it is completely pointless 

Effect:
I can put good items with high price and a few trash items, because I have space.
Garbage at the price of literally 1-3 bonuses instead of selling them to NPCs or burning them in crafting (with 20 slots and an active market, even 2 bonuses per item makes sense)

New players can buy 2-3 items per day just from voting (It will make it easier for new players to catch up with older players) -> This increases the liquidity of bonuses for average players -> And this allows them to buy more expensive items from top players.

Additionally, the possibility to earn bonuses in the game should be added. For example, adding "Daily Quests" with bons as a reward or adding them as a prize in the lottery. Possibly as a random drop somewhere for something (I will not develop the idea for now, no point )

And as in point 4, the problem with the ratio of items for classes to the number of players of these classes (here I will not produce ideas either ;) )

Additionally, adding various events in the game where you can earn bons. Even automated ones, which would not involve senate and would be more regular.
 

 

Of course, the problem of the Web Market on MUX is unfortunately much more complicated and the only way to fix it is to completely rebuild the bons and market system.






Now long story :D

 

1.
       1a. As someone who has been playing here for a long time and has always had my own guild, I can say that smarter and stronger guilds do not sell valuable items. Most items stay in the guild: Rings, necklaces, earrings, and entire sets.
A top items, even if unnecessary, will not be sold, because as I always said:
"The weapon you sell today will kill you tomorrow"
So in order not to strengthen the opponents, nothing can leave the guild.

       1b. Even if the guild puts up any item, it is 3-4 times more expensive than it is worth. Especially if the server is dominated by 1-2 guilds. Usually, these are trash items that are good for hitting bonuses on weak and naive players (mainly donators or bot farms).

2. Most items in mux can be used always. Almost everything can be used: crafting, wings, ahs, earrings, rings. Most top items require the use of a huge amount of lower items. In addition, some of them are extremely hard to obtain: for example ancients or rings.

This is one of the reasons why acc sets are not used as armor at all. To create AHS and red stones, so many of them are needed that basically everything is taken by top players, to be burned.
If I remember correctly, 2 years ago the option to add Luck on the website was removed. Before that, you could still see a few people in acc. Currently, these are items typically for mixing. You can as well remove them from the drop and just add AHS and Red Stones instead.

3. I think this is the most important thing. There are too few bonuses on the server, too few items in the market and too few opportunities to obtain bonuses.

For a typical player who starts the game, the only chance to get bonuses is Voting. Unfortunately, let's not kid ourselves, the reward for Voting is at least average. In my opinion, it's ridiculous and pathetic, considering the prices on the market. Additionally, not everyone can use it and not every vote works or gives bonuses. This is a very flawed system.

The reward in the form of bonuses for resets doesn't change much.
The same as the reward for achievement and events on the forum (if they are at all).

Here comes an additional problem, which is the small number of slots on the market. With 5 slots, most players only put up the most expensive items, at a high price, which then sit for weeks. It's hard to find something for beginners. So if someone gets 3-5 bonuses per day, and trash costs 8-10, then it's obvious that such a player won't buy it, because it takes too long. They will collect more bonuses to buy something better. At the end of the end, most of them will stop playing before they get anything (And this is not my imagination and a fairy tale, just experience from previous seasons I played on)

4. Unfortunately, on the server we have a dominance of a few main classes, and the rest almost do not exist. Some people don't know about it and stuff their markets with things that no one can buy. You can see how extremely low are prices for unpopular classes, which for other classes would be worth a fortune. Additionally, these items drop just as often as items for popular classes (as far as I know, the drop is random and the ratio is not changed depending on the class). On the one hand, this is good for less popular characters, but on the other hand, we have the same drop for classes, which can be almost 10 times more than the less popular ones. This amount alone can make us realize what a problem and imbalance there is in the ratio of characters to items.

Additionally, I know very well that if someone drops an item for RF or LW, they don't even put it on the market because there is simply no one who can buy it. And for 10 players, it's a no point to take up a slot in the market.

A system should definitely be introduced that allows you to exchange items for something for another class.

And here we enter a closed carousel. A small number of bonuses on the server and the problem of obtaining them reduces the number of buyers.
A small number of slots causes a small number of items.
A high minimum price combined with a small number of bonuses and slots makes it impossible to sell junk (sometimes valuable to new players).
And all this causes a small flow of bonuses. And we return to the beginning of the carousel.

5. The last problem that strongly affects not only the market but the entire server is the possibility of transferring bonuses from previous servers.
Unfortunately, most inexperienced players do not have the slightest chance of earning as many bonuses as most old players bring with them from previous servers.
This also causes the market to empty, raise prices and basically promotes top players.
Trading takes place mainly between players from old servers and donators, for huge prices, and the only thing inexperienced players can do is possibly sell TOCA.

First of all: inflation equals less donations. Server costs. Atm. for 200 bonus(12$) you don't have much, and you want to inflate this?

 

You can still add luck for bonuses. Specifically, a 50% chance to add luck costs 200 bonuses (2000 WCoin).

You can smelt excellent items to get higher grades on the website through the crafting system.

You can even craft pendants and rings.

What is the point of doubling the amount of bonuses?

Minimum prices for items and a tax system are necessary to prevent fraud.

If I can sell an item for 1 bonus, and no tax included, I could potentially create multiple accounts, using for example Opera GX’s free VPN, and generate a ton of bonuses from votes from new accounts. I.e 30 accounts means 180 bonus every day.

Then, I would transfer the bonuses to my main account.

Isn't that a tragedy? Imagine now that many players will do this. Not even players, but someone would automate this, i am sure.

Do you even play on the server?

Because most of this is just nonsense.

 

Edit; people put bots 24/7 afks to get jewels, so do you think if they could transfer bonuses from votes then won't do it?

Naive!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...