MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Contractual deals

We introduce to you Contractual deals. What is it and how it works?

Note:

• In case, if you are the first who fulfilled your part of the deal, and the second player doesn't fulfilled his part, you will lose everything that you've transferred to the second member of this deal.
    The second player will be punished according to the rule 4.13, or will will be banned for lifetime on his main account, if this is a major deception.
  • If you're making a deal with high valuable items, we're highly recommending to use our warranty deals, so as not to be deceived and not to lose everything. Or don't be the first to agree to the terms of the deal.
  • When you selling your account, buyer must change the account's e-mail. Please write me in PM for this service value.

What is that and what is it needed for? This is a feature for carrying out non-standard deals, like selling items with harmony options, selling bonuses from one server to another, or any other non-standard deal. 

How does it work? The seller or the buyer makes a topic here about a deal to be made. He then enters the necessary information into the form (see below), then the other person involved in this deal fills the form and agrees to the deal (for the form - see below). If both of the parties agree, they await the approval of an admin or senator and after that, they can make the deal. The person who doesn't do his part of the deal gets banned for breaking rule 4.13

1) Server
2) Your nick
3) What exactly are you buying/selling
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party)
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick)
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree)
7) Confirmation that you have fully read the rules of contractual transactions and are aware of all risks. The second person may not fulfill his part of the deal and you will lose what you transferred to him.

You can see an example below.

Spoiler

1) Prime
2) Spring
3) Nightwing set+13+28+Luck+DD+HP+DD 7% Harmony option
4) 400 bonuses on Medea server
5) Winter
6) I'll give him set via trade in game. After that, he transfer bonuses to my account 
7) I have completely read the rules of contractual transactions and accept all risks.

Then the other person replies

Spoiler

1) Prime
2) Winter
3) 400 bonuses on Medea
4) Nightwing set+13+28+Luck+DD+HP+DD 7% Harmony option
5) Spring
6) Agree
7) I have completely read the rules of contractual transactions and accept all risks.

After that one of the admins/senators "secures" the deal by quoting both parties posts in his post. 
Any changes that are made in the posts after the deal is "secured" do not count as valid and will not be taken into consideration.

Caution!

• Do not trust random players with 50 level that come up to you and want to trade bonuses. If he really has the bonuses and wants to trade then he will have no problem logging in with his main character, which you should ask for.
  • Don't be lazy - check the other party. He can tell you incredible stories like that he can't log in his character because his brother is currently playing it. Just say that you are ready to wait, don't risk.
  • Insist that the other party does the deal from his main character. Of course you can agree to the deal with a 50 level no-name character, but in that case, the real scammer will get away without punishment.
  • Do not agree to the deal if the other party comes with a character that has a different nick than the one written on the forum form. Do not agree to the deal if the other party is saying things like "the set is on my referral, i am too lazy to put it on this account" etc. In cases like these the complaints, if one the parties doesn't do his part, will not be viewed.

What to do if the other party did not do his part of the deal?
You need to create a topic in Prison, where you should write:
1) Your nick
2) A link to the topic of your deal 
3) Approximate time of the deal (when you gave away the items or sent the bonuses) 
4) How was the deal not finished. For example

See example below

Spoiler

1) Spring
2) URL of your thread
3) 7.03.20 18:18
4) I've gave him my set via game, but he has disappeared

Warning about scams.
1) Do not try to scam another players - do not agree to deals in the name of another player, or even more, create deal topics in the name of other players. This will be a bannable offense.
2) If you did not do your part of the deal, just give up. Do not try to hide the items on the 4th warehouse page on your brothers account, or on the referral twink character on your cousins account . By doing this you make our job harder which results on more harsh punishment for your crime.

1) "Agreement deals" and "Deals with guarantee" are two different things. In the agreement deals only players are involved and if one of the parties doesn't do his part - he gets banned. The items are not returned.
In case you are scammed and want to return your items - please use the "Lost property" section  and create a claim using the form.
2) Any topics about "I got scammed, I did not know about agreement deals " will be viewed only for Bonuses (for returning items) and without banning. 
3) Any topic in the spirit, I was thrown and I did not know about the rules of contractual transactions, will be considered only for bonuses (to return the  items which was transferred to the second person).

Additional information for those who are going to buy an account through contractual deals - read the topic " 7 things you will need to know about your accounts "

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280