MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pipolag

suggestion server limited

the top characters go in a group or guild killing others and do not allow any event to take place.
no event can be held because you have top characters in each event part.
example: zaikan .... dungeon..debenter .. ect.

I recommend server limited 50 or 60 reset

This makes no sense since it wouldn't change anything, reset cap doesn't matter because it's the same for everyone 100 or 60 doesn't change a thing.

11 hours ago, Invictus said:

He means a subserver for max 50 rr players so they dont pk'ed by top 100rr players, i highly support this suggestion 

Oh, then I'm gonna say what I said in the other topic about this:

Hi, I'm sure it is possible however I think it's weird, getting to reset 60 takes like 1 week, if you are afk a lot then maybe 2 weeks, so it would only serve as a server for newbies? People will abuse that by creating alt accounts anyways, this won't work as you described.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Oh, then I'm gonna say what I said in the other topic about this:

Hi, I'm sure it is possible however but I think it's weird, getting to reset 60 takes like 1 week, if you are afk a lot then maybe 2 weeks, so it would only serve as a server for newbies? People will abuse that by creating alt accounts anyways, this won't work as you described.

Well..i been playing for almost a month and im at 40 RR,,,and i afk 17 hours / day and also, it would imply that the BIG bosses dont get trainwrecked by big guilds, thats what the post is about, making it actually hard for the average joe to kill everyone, since they are about equal in both items and rr so 1...there would be place for competition for big bosses, unlike 1 guild dominating everything...and 2...there would be place for weaker players to catch up...

This isnt to say there are inherit problems with this..but...these are some good outcomes from this that i could come up with on the spot

• Love 1

Maybe more random respawn of some bosses would help. Not like in schedule, where everyone knows the exact time. It could be 20-24 hours respawn, instead of 24, as an example.

8 часов назад, mboma сказал:

Maybe more random respawn of some bosses would help. Not like in schedule, where everyone knows the exact time. It could be 20-24 hours respawn, instead of 24, as an example.

This won't help. In this case, other player will complain, that everyone should have opportunity to kill boss, not only one, who know his spawn time. 

11 часов назад, Invictus сказал:

He means a subserver for max 50 rr players so they dont pk'ed by top 100rr players, i highly support this suggestion 

I understand this suggestion, but as Beasty said, there some players just create alt character, geared them on max, and just continue to farm and killing others. 

Also other reason, why i won't wanna make subserver like this, is... First impression. 

This will be like dead-afk server for newbie players. There won't be any reason to BE inside the game, just sitting on afk until max reset on that subserver. 
I wasn't met any good experience with this kind of subservers.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I've have only one idea. We can take one map, and make it only for 10/20/25/35/50/needtothink resets. 

There is a lot of maps, which don't have any sense right now. If you have any suggestion about this special map, you can write it here. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Well, i think aida is a map with a lot of potential, and karutan 2 as well in my opinion.

How to make them more special, potential ideas:

1) change the spawn area of some mobs from other more "densely populated" / more oftenly hunted maps to Aida, or simply add something there.

Ex: Fire Flame Ghost spawns in beginner maps but is not for beginners at all, its for medium to high players. But, it spawns in the same maps with most other beginner level event mobs. Separating them would make Aida more popular (for card decks) and the beginner maps would be less searched 24/7 by hunters for card decks (that is a thing) and leave some gold rabbits or golden budge dragons for the others? This needs some more thinking.  - or simply adding another event mob to this map - this needs to be thought trough so it doesnt tilt the crrent economy balance of the game.

2) Better "spots" . The #1 reason some maps aren't used / visited is because simply put, there are no good places where to level up there. Aida has like 1 or 2 and they aren't that great either. So maybe you can improve some of the spots there? 

This is also true for karutan, where i have searched the whole map 3 times to find any decent spot, and the most i saw was of 5 (weak) mobs, and precisly 0 players.

This also has room for some additions..first of all..a couple of spots i think would be the right begining...and maybe ruud snakes? or some other type of mob that would rarely appear? Maybe move some from the dungeon, like the bali and soldier to aida, or some snakes in aida, make it thematic.. Case in point...most goodyes can only be harvested by 50+ rr players, turning lower rr players away from what i saw, maybe this is just a small demografic of the real numbers, but i think this is a step in the right direction to making the server more enjoyable little by little.

Edit: Zaikan for example can spawn in Kanturu / Karutan, both maps need some attention

Edit 2 : i gave it more thought, and kanturu (1-2-3) has nothing special except for being a good leveling up map. You can add Golden Satyors x 5 or 10 to drop Elixirs for Errtel crafting, spawn rates at 1 hour once with the Golden invasion maybe?

Edit 3 : Aida can have small ruud snakes while vulcan has the big ones only...Vulcan is 99% visited by high rr players and REQUIRES lvl 400, making it so aida has some...would balance the hunting...high lv playes wont "waste" their time hunting 100-400 ruud snakes in aida when they can do it in vulcanus...and weaker players have an opportunity to hunt ruud as well.

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

There is a lot of maps, which don't have any sense right now.

Before the Legends Arena opening, there were much more parties on different maps. And since the Arena is from 300lvl, it is obviously the best place to level up. I would suggest lowering the warp restrictions, to bring back some life to the maps. All Kanturus should be from 180-250 , to make sense. Ferea, Raklion, Nix from 250-300 etc. It would made gameplay far more interesting

PS. You can go to Kanturu, from tarkan on 160 lvl. What's the point of warp from level 270??

• Like 4