MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
cozonacel

DL Ruud skill

I don't know the name of it but the mechanics are over powered.

Compared to rune mage or summoner or blade knight and so on, this skill functions as follows:

Stupid high damage with stupid high range and attack speed with no backdraw.

BK : stupid high damage but you HAVE to get up and close in the target's business

RM : stupid high damage but the attack speed is super slow & the skill casts with a delay, so you have to aim ahead of your target

Sum : high damage AOE

And so on...case in point: the mechanics of the DL Ruud skill are op, and they need a balancing , as all the other ruud skills have pros and cons, just like you wouldnt use the BK ruud skill for mass clear, but rageful blow or destruction. 

Players, please comment your opinion on this, and admin, i hope you understand this perspective and rethink the skill.

DL has 300 attack speed MAXIMUM 

your rune wizard has Maximum of 2000 attack speed, which is 1700more. So how is DL speed overpowered ? 

Go and make resets, you go ur 70rr rune wizard against 100rr pvp chars u get owned by ewrybody

8 hours ago, Karupapa said:

DL has 300 attack speed MAXIMUM 

your rune wizard has Maximum of 2000 attack speed, which is 1700more. So how is DL speed overpowered ? 

Go and make resets, you go ur 70rr rune wizard against 100rr pvp chars u get owned by ewrybody

DL can attack with ruud skill instantly and extremly fast, whilst wizzard RM with his skill is extremly slow even at 28k agi

20 minutes ago, cozonacel said:

DL can attack with ruud skill instantly and extremly fast, whilst wizzard RM with his skill is extremly slow even at 28k agi

No its not .. do you have haste skill ? If you dont then probably that the problem .. cuz RW has the most OP attackspeed in the server .

3 hours ago, cozonacel said:

dL cant attack faster than my rune wizard for sure, dont know how your speed is so slow 

6 hours ago, HorusMG said:

No its not .. do you have haste skill ? If you dont then probably that the problem .. cuz RW has the most OP attackspeed in the server .

Please stop. If you want, i can come with my RM and put it side by side, and yes i do have haste... 

And Karupapa, this is talking about the ruud skill

That is the reason, why DL is only 1 character with cap speed now. 

About ranges - it's webzen default. We tried some time ago change ranges, but there was some problems with that. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280