MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[Characters] Rune Wizard

Guest Masochista

Lighting storm should have 7 Range (8 with the majestic tree) and in game it has 4.

What is that all about?

5 minutes ago, Guest Masochista said:

Lighting storm should have 7 Range (8 with the majestic tree) and in game it has 4.

What is that all about?

Hi, I can't find Kenaz, Divine Rune or Rune Light sets (or parts of sets), even in the market. Is there any way of getting these sets? 

P.S. Wouldn't be more interesting, for example, at 100 reset game gives a +11 (or higher) Kenaz set with luck and top option for free. At 150 a +11 (or higher) weapon and a shield and etc. I was playing this game 20 years ago (yeah I know, I'm lil bit old 🙂 ) on an other server, and there was such presents: +11 Legendary set for wizard on 10 reset (on that server it was very difficult to reset), a +11 weapon for 50 res and etc.

12 hours ago, fuba said:

Hi, I can't find Kenaz, Divine Rune or Rune Light sets (or parts of sets), even in the market. Is there any way of getting these sets? 

P.S. Wouldn't be more interesting, for example, at 100 reset game gives a +11 (or higher) Kenaz set with luck and top option for free. At 150 a +11 (or higher) weapon and a shield and etc. I was playing this game 20 years ago (yeah I know, I'm lil bit old 🙂 ) on an other server, and there was such presents: +11 Legendary set for wizard on 10 reset (on that server it was very difficult to reset), a +11 weapon for 50 res and etc.

Hi, you can get Kenaz set from Purple Chaos Box, there is no higher set than that.

I don't think it's a good idea that only makes items worthless, that would mean that you don't have to worry about items, all you need to do is make resets and all gear will show up eventually, that's no fun and that wouldn't work for this server in any way. Here you have to get the gear yourself, looking for better options, higher grades, making items +13 etc.

5 hours ago, Beasty said:

Hi, you can get Kenaz set from Purple Chaos Box, there is no higher set than that.

What about the Divine Rune and Rune Light sets? How to find these? 

BTW, how to find Purple Chaos Box? I'd like to farm this. Coz, Rune Legendary set so weak for this character.

image.png.bfe654d704888392263ad320d914e5c3.png

I don't think it's a good idea that only makes items worthless, that would mean that you don't have to worry about items, all you need to do is make resets and all gear will show up eventually, that's no fun and that wouldn't work for this server in any way. Here you have to get the gear yourself, looking for better options, higher grades, making items +13 etc.

It can be much harder than I offered. May be 100 resets are easy, it can be 200 or more. Anyway it was just my thinking. May be there can be a quest which would give a good weapon or etc.

1 hour ago, fuba said:

What about the Divine Rune and Rune Light sets? How to find these? 

BTW, how to find Purple Chaos Box? I'd like to farm this. Coz, Rune Legendary set so weak for this character.

image.png.bfe654d704888392263ad320d914e5c3.png

It can be much harder than I offered. May be 100 resets are easy, it can be 200 or more. Anyway it was just my thinking. May be there can be a quest which would give a good weapon or etc.

I don't think these sets were added here, I'm not sure why. You can get Purple Chaos Box from God of Darkness, Erohim, Elite Phoenix of Darkness, Asteroth, Protector of Acheron, Blue Chocolate box. A lot of ways to get it but mostly from high end bosses which is hard to farm at the start, I suggest aiming a bit lower for the start and then you can upgrade later.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

I don't think these sets were added here, I'm not sure why. You can get Purple Chaos Box from God of Darkness, Erohim, Elite Phoenix of Darkness, Asteroth, Protector of Acheron, Blue Chocolate box. A lot of ways to get it but mostly from high end bosses which is hard to farm at the start, I suggest aiming a bit lower for the start and then you can upgrade later.

My Majestic RW now has got 87 resets, I think that's enough for farming, where can I find these bosses?

5 minutes ago, fuba said:

My Majestic RW now has got 87 resets, I think that's enough for farming, where can I find these bosses?

2 minutes ago, Beasty said:

image.png.c3b318eb074dcba1a88441b5491da2e7.png

Where? Which map? Which event?

52 minutes ago, fuba said:

image.png.c3b318eb074dcba1a88441b5491da2e7.png

Where? Which map? Which event?

image.png.6115a928de53d078b0b66abebfe9b912.pngimage.png.44102e0b1ee50da7d19bdd6ce2041410.png

Everything is written there and even links to some events.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

image.png.6115a928de53d078b0b66abebfe9b912.pngimage.png.44102e0b1ee50da7d19bdd6ce2041410.png

Everything is written there and even links to some events.

thanks a lot. Just one last question. "Spawn 8-12h" means that the boss appears at 8 and 12 am? or it is the interval?

15 hours ago, fuba said:

thanks a lot. Just one last question. "Spawn 8-12h" means that the boss appears at 8 and 12 am? or it is the interval?

It's interval, it means it can spawn 8 hours after it was killed till 12 hours randomly.

understand, thanks for the patience  ))

Just want to know, will be there any other sets for this class? As the Beasty said, there is no set after the Kenaz set. To collect all the parts very difficult, sure thing. Let's take the Dark Wizard for example, there are even 4 other sets for this class which can easily find the parts or can buy from the web market. But the Rune Wizard stays with the Rune Legendary set until it collects the Kenaz set. In the it makes the class boring and weak in front of other classes which have such more variants. 

image.png.d89320da9baa6011499ca1d55900ca82.png

On 5/10/2020 at 2:44 PM, Arturs said:

1. In this case, all other classes cooldowns will be removing. I can't say for sure about this.
2. In the next updates i will change this.
3. It will be fixed on next week.

this could be a good call actually..  personally i think the CD on GL skills (Lancer) dont serve any purpose other than making GL lvling really clunky and uncomfortable.. 
i think most cooldowns in the game are not helping ^^ 

Hi there, it seems there's an issue with the Plasma ball skill.

I can't seem to use it even with the required Energy for it.

Screen(09_29-09_11)-0000.jpg.0163de507c8d82e3b42356aba8c0ef84.jpg

As i remember, the plasma ball working, if you're wearing a mace for RW only.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Cant learn any majestic skills: "You must meet all skill requirements."

Plasma Ball Mastery ✔️

Also tryed with Magic Arrow Mastery

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

51 minutes ago, NoSilence said:

Cant learn any majestic skills: "You must meet all skill requirements."

Plasma Ball Mastery ✔️