MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
butch821

Problem with Skill points

Dear support,

My character has problems with Skill Points collection and management. I do not see SPs that I gather in game. The biggest problem is that I cannot assign points to categories and need to wait until lvl400, reset the whole tree and then spend earned points. If I reset the tree below lvl 400, I see the whole pool of points but once I approve to spend the point, nothing happens. I've checked this with another account and the points are either gathered, spendable and manageable as intended.

You need 400 basic level to apply master level points, I don't quite get what you mean with not seeing stat points that you get, they don't add to your available point count?

I see the percentage of the points currently being collected while farming monsters but the number of the available points doesn't increase. I need to reset the char @400lvl and once relogged, points are visible. Then I need to wait till lvl 400 to assign them within the Skill Tree.

7 minutes ago, butch821 said:

I see the percentage of the points currently being collected while farming monsters but the number of the available points doesn't increase. I need to reset the char @400lvl and once relogged, points are visible. Then I need to wait till lvl 400 to assign them within the Skill Tree.

Maybe you are 400+ master level and getting not master but majestic level? Or it just happens for every level on master level? Then I'm not sure why this can happen.

Hi Beasty,

Thank you for supporting me. I'm @ Master level. I've just checked my DL that is @ 380lvl and it is as I wrote above, once I cross 100% there is no new Skill Point that becomes available. Probably I'll see it after char reset. 

At the same time, I'm playing with another char that earns points properly, after 100%, there is a new point to spend in the points pool, immediately.

You also need 400 basic level for getting master exp, do you have 400 basic level on your first account?

Let me be more precise. Yes, I'm at 400 basic lvl and I'm collecting Master EXP achievement points. 

Hmm weird, maybe someone else will have an idea about this because I can't think of anything else, hope it works out for you.

Hello. Your server and nickname? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi,  server Medea, nick: Psychotata.  I've just reached 400lvl and the skill points collections has stopped completely. The [%] doesn't increase when I kill monsters in Crywolf. 

I've just tried to switch character, no luck. Then, restarted the game with no luck. I still have 400lvl and cannot earn new Skill points. It worked yesterday.

I don't know if the points are collected in the background and will pop up once I'll do another reset. I'll leave the game running for some time, we will see.

You need to farm higher tier monsters for majestic level. Have you tried killing monsters in swamp of darkness for example?

hi beasty, you're right. i've moved back to kanturu and master exp [%] is being collected. skill points counter works, as well. i need to learn more about the game (i've been playing MUX Legend last time in 2004 and the game has changed quite a lot)

thank you for your support. we can close this thread.