MUX Legend Community
millery505

Zen lottery and TOCA drop

After the last update, when Ghost Horse was introduced to the server, Seal of Ghost Horse was added to a zen lottery, witch changed the drop chance of TOCA. The chances of getting TOCA still depends on luck but chances of getting it lowered to a minimum. The suggestion is to move seal of ghost horse to a different category of prizes, with lower drop chance or to make it a drop from some bosses, because getting Seal from lottery is pointless, you still need to farm all other materials to resurrect it, so with the same logic Condor flame or Garuda flame can be added to lottery or any other crafting material, witch will make lottery kinda pointless, because majority of the people are rolling in lottery to get the TOCA, witch is the only way to upgrade items safely, if the drop chance of it is low then the progression on the server becomes insanely slow, and majority of gameplay becomes an afk farming for zen, 3 minutes in lottery and back to farming zen, witch is not a healthy routine for server witch isn’t climbing above 200-250 online players. 
So in a few words, my suggestion is to move seal of ghost horse to a drop from bosses or to a Jackpot+ category, so it won’t affect the chances of getting TOCA

• Like 1

You can already get Seal of Ghost Horse from Scorched Canyon boss so there is another way of getting it. About talismans, I wouldn't say it's too hard to get them, I mean it's not easy neither, however it should be some sort of rare item just because zen is being farmed by being afk - by doing nothing, many people use 5 accounts to farm zen, so they can get up to 20kkk per day or even more zen, just imagine how the economy would get affected if it would be even easier for those people to get talismans. What you said about "farming zen, spending 3 minutes opening lotteries and then again farming zen", that wouldn't change even if it was super easy to get talismans, there will always be farmers and most of the people as I mentioned before are not even farming with their main account but instead using 4 different alt accounts just for this matter. So all concluded I don't think it should be easier to get talismans.

P.S. I have seen people getting 2-3 talismans just with 20 tries, that's why it's called lottery, someone can be really lucky and someone can be unlucky, it's just how it works.

Here I completely agree with Millery with the introduction of a ghost horse into the lottery, the receipt of TOCA is almost 0 ...
after its introduction to the server, I did not receive more than one TOCA ... earlier for about 3-4kk it was possible to get 1TOCA
now by spending more than 20kk no none ... I want to say that I am not alone so many of my friends on the server felt it the same way!

I suggest the following:

This is the creation of another section for the lottery for stones and take out a particle there for a ghost horse.

• Love 1

Well i agree, but the rate of toca seemed to have change drastically after the last update .. i dont know why but its not normal having 15-20kkk per day for 4 days and i only have 2 lucky spins with toca . No seals either . Maybe you guys need to check on it, im not suggesting for it be easy but what im trying to say is that returning the rate back to where it started . Or the rate before horse was intruduced to the server. It would be good to have the rates back. 

I've received good suggestion about TOCA -> Add it to the evomun system, which is disabled now. It's also kind of lottery, but in different way. Will be good, if will be alternative way of getting TOCA.

About seal of horse, i think, maybe just remove it from zen lottery and left exclusive for Scorched canyon craft? 

And add new muun, on which you can ride (ride pet = not receiving flitch)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

21 минуту назад, Beasty сказал:

You can already get Seal of Ghost Horse from Scorched Canyon boss so there is another way of getting it. About talismans, I wouldn't say it's too hard to get them, I mean it's not easy neither, however it should be some sort of rare item just because zen is being farmed by being afk - by doing nothing, many people use 5 accounts to farm zen, so they can get up to 20kkk per day or even more zen, just imagine how the economy would get affected if it would be even easier for those people to get talismans. What you said about "farming zen, spending 3 minutes opening lotteries and then again farming zen", that wouldn't change even if it was super easy to get talismans, there will always be farmers and most of the people as I mentioned before are not even farming with their main account but instead using 4 different alt accounts just for this matter. So all concluded I don't think it should be easier to get talismans.

P.S. I have seen people getting 2-3 talismans just with 20 tries, that's why it's called lottery, someone can be really lucky and someone can be unlucky, it's just how it works.

Yes, chances of getting toca are dependent on luck and yes, a lot of people are ushering alt accounts for farming, I’m doing it my self as well. But the main point of the post is to make chances of getting toca when hitting jackpot in lottery same as they were before ghost horse was added to it. So it won’t slow the progression on the server and allow players to smoothly gear up the characters.

7 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

I've received good suggestion about TOCA -> Add it to the evomun system, which is disabled now. It's also kind of lottery, but in different way. Will be good, if will be alternative way of getting TOCA.

About seal of horse, i think, maybe just remove it from zen lottery and left exclusive for Scorched canyon craft? 

And add new muun, on which you can ride (ride pet = not receiving flitch)

If Seal is removed from lottery, then Horse becomes just a fancy Fenrir witch it should be, with same formula, every part is farmed in a particular map, and jackpot becomes a 50/50 between toca and socket box.

I have a question for the admin! Are you even considering introducing an offline experience feature? the computer is not eternal to work all the time!

• Love 1

10 минут назад, millery505 сказал:

If Seal is removed from lottery, then Horse becomes just a fancy Fenrir witch it should be, with same formula, every part is farmed in a particular map, and jackpot becomes a 50/50 between toca and socket box.

I think, even socket box must be removed from lottery, because prices on socket items are quite low. Then toca rate will be returned (as before adding this items), but will be for some ~%20-25 lower, because part of TOCA's will be from evomun system. 
Ghost horse can be better, then fenrir, if there will be good options and high level.

7 минут назад, 0779 сказал:

I have a question for the admin! Are you even considering introducing an offline experience feature? the computer is not eternal to work all the time!

Maybe-maybe. Even if it will be, there will be limit for using it for about 8 hours, and char won't collect anything + this will cost zen. 

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, Arturs сказал:

Может-может быть. Даже если и будет, будет лимит на его использование около 8 часов, и char ничего не соберет + это будет стоить зен. 

A limit is a good idea! It's bad that he won't be able to collect anything, or for VIP accounts, do that offline he will be able to collect Zen and that's all, or you already see things there! but at least zen would be good! I just feel sorry for my computer)) xD

3 минуты назад, Arturs сказал:

I think, even socket box must be removed from lottery, because prices on socket items are quite low. Then toca rate will be returned (as before adding this items), but will be for some ~%20-25 lower, because part of TOCA's will be from evomun system. 
Ghost horse can be better, then fenrir, if there will be good options and high level.

I 100% agree with that, there’s a lot of ways on how to obtain socket items and removing it from lottery will be a positive change. If there will be an alternative on how to obtain TOCA then lowered % in lottery will not feel so heavy, because there will be another way of getting them. When can we expect such promising changes to be implemented?

• Like 1

8 минут назад, 0779 сказал:

A limit is a good idea! It's bad that he won't be able to collect anything, or for VIP accounts, do that offline he will be able to collect Zen and that's all, or you already see things there! but at least zen would be good! I just feel sorry for my computer)) xD

Now i can't say for sure about this, we don't have this plugin, need to buy and check all settings. Maybe this will be a present on Christmas. ^^

3 минуты назад, millery505 сказал:

I 100% agree with that, there’s a lot of ways on how to obtain socket items and removing it from lottery will be a positive change. If there will be an alternative on how to obtain TOCA then lowered % in lottery will not feel so heavy, because there will be another way of getting them. When can we expect such promising changes to be implemented?

In this month, closer to the Christmas holydays or new year. 

Будет ли что-нибудь интересное на новый год? например скидки в магазине ruud или расширенный опыт или какие-то приятные вещи? Квесты от админов будут понятно, а нравится ли игровой процесс?

maybe the chances in the lottery will be increased, maybe something else? have something to tell us? The holiday is already close, I would like to know at least 50% of what awaits us) can things be done by +15 100%? haha

Of course you can make them +15 at 100% rate. Just bring out the credit card and go.

6 часов назад, 0779 сказал:

Будет ли что-нибудь интересное на новый год? например скидки в магазине ruud или расширенный опыт или какие-то приятные вещи? Квесты от админов будут понятно, а нравится ли игровой процесс?

maybe the chances in the lottery will be increased, maybe something else? have something to tell us? The holiday is already close, I would like to know at least 50% of what awaits us) can things be done by +15 100%? haha

Can say for sure, that there won't be any discounts in shops, even ruud shop. Usually we make some activity on forum, with special events.

3 часа назад, dem4oyy сказал:

Of course you can make them +15 at 100% rate. Just bring out the credit card and go.

Hmmm... i didn't see any +15+all dark horse in webshop or x-shop. :shockot:

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

Can say for sure, that there won't be any discounts in shops, even ruud shop. Usually we make some activity on forum, with special events.

Hmmm... i didn't see any +15+all dark horse in webshop or x-shop. :shockot:

Bro arturs, please have a check on ELITE GUARDIAN ENHANCED stone Drop rate, after the last update, elite wiz dont dropit anymore . Thanks

9 часов назад, HorusMG сказал:

Bro arturs, please have a check on ELITE GUARDIAN ENHANCED stone Drop rate, after the last update, elite wiz dont dropit anymore . Thanks

You mean, not dropping anything at all, or not dropping only elite guardian stones?

7 hours ago, HorusMG said:

Not droping elite stones only .

Seems fine to me, I already got one in like 8 hours.