MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
leboo95

Class Change on website

Hey There,

I've got some questions about the Class Change System:

- If we have almost every skill for DL class, and we would love to change to DK, than we will have the same variety of skills, like the ruud ones or, we should buy and farm everything from scratch?

- Master And Majestic levels, Will they be thrown back to zero?

- If our character is in a guild, Should we leave, or we can stay in there during class change?

- Let's take a case where the player is sleepy and he/she want's to change class, but didn't took off his/her characters items, What will happen to them? Would it bug on them and the fist blazer would roam in summoner items? 

At first these were my first few questions about it 🙂 Thank you for the answers.

Hi!

• You will lose character's skills when changing class
  • You keep majestic and master levels
  • I'm not sure about this but it should tell you if you need to leave the guild when changing class
  • All items should be taken off when changing class since for example DL can't equip SM items.
  • Like 1

Hello. All as Beasty said.
About 3 - you can change class, even if character in guild.
About 4 - the website just won't give you change class, if on your character some items wearing. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

55 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Lets say i am DL and i im rr 100 with 7pts per lvl throughout and i change class to DL. do my stat points get deducted?:)

Yes, stat points are calculated based on each character, reset and level count (depends on character's type) and also quest count.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

Yes, stat points are calculated based on each character, reset and level count (depends on character's type) and also quest count.

Ouch, quest restart?

7 hours ago, kien2 said:

Ouch, quest restart?

No, you keep quests after class change, I just said that stat points for each character also depends on how many quests you have not only resets 🙂