MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[30.11.2020] - Update #13

we're happy to announce, that we don't have any bug skills, or one-hit pvp between any classes, so we won't touch balance globally anymore. but next week we will watch the situation around pvp, and if this will be necessary, will make some hotfixes.
this update is all about pvp and skills.
read more about changes and how works pvp in MUX Legend, you can here.

change class service is ready and will be launched on november 30th.

in the next update, we will figure mostly on pve, events, gameplay process, and bugfixes. 

please run launcher to receive an auto-update. if you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

29 минут назад, arturs сказал:

we're happy to announce, that we don't have any bug skills, or one-hit pvp between any classes, so we won't touch balance globally anymore. but next week we will watch the situation around pvp, and if this will be necessary, will make some hotfixes.

in the next update, we will figure mostly on pve, events, gameplay process, and bugfixes. 

please run launcher to receive an auto-update. if you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

they said that there is a class change function! but i can't find her!

6 minutes ago, 0779 said:

They said that there is a class change function! But I can't find her!

There will be very soon.

1 hour ago, arturs said:

there is a lot of bugs in damage and pvp. please check my message in discord.

Listen, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I don't see the option to change the class! Or is she not yet?

Speaking of PvE, there is a boss in Ache 4 that summons some monsters, sometimes, after i kill the first wave he stays immune indefinetely, i have to leave and do it all again.

4 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

@ zaa1 Ваши мечты сбываются, сервис change class осуществлен! 

ooohhh thanks your majesty!

26 минут назад, john4 сказал:

Its To expensive to change class 😢😭

well, you're right! it is better to sell your hero and buy a character on the market than to change the class)) unprofitable)) is very expensive! I thought there would be about 500 bonuses but not 1000+

26 минут назад, 0779 сказал:

well, you're right! it is better to sell your hero and buy a character on the market than to change the class)) unprofitable)) is very expensive! I thought there would be about 500 bonuses but not 1000+

Like i say. Useless funktion with that price.

• Like 1

4 минуты назад, ppsychoo сказал:

Как я сказал. Бесполезная функция с такой ценой.

nu ya dumal tut adminy khot' nemnogo oznakomyatsya s rynkom geroyev) i sdelayut funktsiyu deshevle)) potomu chto smysla v etoy funktsii net s takoy dorogoy tsenoy! nu ikh delo! ya rad tol'ko za to chto voobshche ona sushchestvuyet) A vot s tsenoy adminy konechno oshiblis' ochen' dorogo)

Well, I thought the admins would get to know the hero market at least a little) and make the function cheaper)) because there is no point in this function with such an expensive price! well, their business! I'm glad only for the fact that it exists at all) But with the price, of course, the admins were mistaken very expensive)

• Like 1