MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Party Buff??

Hey guys, I think there is a mix-up with the party buff. I was on a pty on VipARena in Gorgons (wich are the ones that give more exp)

4 different races. MG, IK, Slayer and SM. There should definitelly be a buff or at least the same Exp. But I got LESS EXP. 

(the lvl difference between Us was about 140 lvl maximum) something happens after 130+? or If one of the pty is doing master lvl for example? (above 400)

Because I saw their level at the party but I dont know if they were doing normal/master/majestic exp. Or is it just because lvl difference is more than 130+?

I got SS in case Needed.

3 hours ago, Narti said:

Hey guys, I think there is a mix-up with the party buff. I was on a pty on VipARena in Gorgons (wich are the ones that give more exp)

4 different races. MG, IK, Slayer and SM. There should definitelly be a buff or at least the same Exp. But I got LESS EXP. 

(the lvl difference between Us was about 140 lvl maximum) something happens after 130+? or If one of the pty is doing master lvl for example? (above 400)

Because I saw their level at the party but I dont know if they were doing normal/master/majestic exp. Or is it just because lvl difference is more than 130+?

I got SS in case Needed.

once someone Hit 400 lvl then he steal all the exp from party for hes ML exp
avoid being same party with 400 lvl people

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png