MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Crywolf / Fenrir drop

Good Day,
I don't know if the topic has ever been discussed before.

I'd like to suggest a change in Crywolf and how you collect items to Fenrir.

Since we have a lot of bots and alts on the server, which are a plague, I would like to suggest a way that would reward active players more. And additionally, it increased the importance of teamwork in guilds and added some PvP ;)

The idea is to remove all spots from Crywolf.
Add fenrir part drop only to Hero mobs at the end of CW and increase it drastically.
Getting the fenrir would require active farming in CW, plus possibly guild help against opponents who also want to farm. On the other hand, some of the bots massively occupying spots in the CW would disappear.

The second option, less extreme, is to increase the drop from Hero Mobs and remove the spots. But leaving spots with weaker mobs.
Which would allow players who love AFK to farm in Crywolf as well.

Regards
Demolus

• Like 1

etERNALS 2.png

The first is too extremely i think.
The second is better.

Let's see other opinions. But in total, i can agree with your message.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Drop should be increased thats a fact. I was farming CryWolf for 1 moths with 2 alts 15hrs a day and managed to make only 1 fenrir only. Is is supposed to be half a year grind to make golden fenrir? Most people not playing mu server's that long. I agree here with 2nd option.

1 час назад, buugis сказал:

Drop should be increased thats a fact. I was farming CryWolf for 1 moths with 2 alts 15hrs a day and managed to make only 1 fenrir only. Is is supposed to be half a year grind to make golden fenrir? Most people not playing mu server's that long. I agree here with 2nd option.

if you use 3 chars to farm you can make every 1 day all ingridients to 1 fen

3 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

if you use 3 chars to farm you can make every 1 day all ingridients to 1 fen

or 1 char but stay at hot spot, still can make 1 fenrir/day

succes rate is problem xD

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

The second is better.

Arutr, all long term servers i played before had so extreme setup. ANd belive me. It was best setup.
Fenrir was something rare and only for good motivated, active players.

As i know, MuX is hard server 

etERNALS 2.png

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

The second is better.

Personally, if change #1 were to be implemented, I would increase the % success rate, because at the current %, making a fenrir takes about 6-8 tries in my experience.

I don't think it's too extreme. If items dropped quite often, I think it would be a very good change.

This has another advantage, for a young server, making a fenrir will certainly require a guild (due to the fights) and time and determination. Fenrir will be something quite unique and important. It will also reduce the gap between players using 3 computers and those playing only 2-3 accounts. I think this will greatly increase the server lifetime, which is probably the point.
However, once the server is middle aged, and most of the top players already have fenrir, it will make it easier for young players to get fenrir and catch up with the TOP players.
So ultimately this should give new players on the old server a better start.

Of course, "Must Be" in this situation is removing Fenrir as a reward for 200 achievements. Although the reward system itself is well done (long talks after Magic worked :) ) I think fenrir for 200 achiv is too fast. If I remember correctly on Sega or
In exchange Maybe give golden fenrir reward for 350 achiv?

etERNALS 2.png

5 часов назад, Demolus сказал:

Good Day,

Since we have a lot of bots and alts on the server, which are a plague, I would like to suggest a way that would reward active players more. And additionally, it increased the importance of teamwork in guilds and added some PvP 😉

Add fenrir part drop only to Hero mobs at the end of CW and increase it drastically.
Getting the fenrir would require active farming in CW, plus possibly guild help against opponents who also want to farm. On the other hand, some of the bots massively occupying spots in the CW would disappear.

The second option, less extreme, is to increase the drop from Hero Mobs and remove the spots. But leaving spots with weaker mobs.

Regards
Demolus

I mean the second idea
but still need to think more

I was farm Fenrir hard. 1 week, enough to craft 5 Fen, then all fail.

1 Week - and got nothing.

Thats why i stop farm it long time ago.

4 minutes ago, supmail06 said:

I was farm Fenrir hard. 1 week, enough to craft 5 Fen, then all fail.

1 Week - and got nothing.

Thats why i stop farm it long time ago.

You can faster create char with 200 achiv ;)

As I said, if my idea was implemented, I would definitely increase the Success rate and drop rate (I think even to around 15-20% - I know, very high)
Because failing with AFK doesn't hurt as much as failing with active farming. And it could demotivate players

Still, I believe such a change would reduce the total number of Fenrir, but increase accessibility for non-top players.

A bit of a contradiction, but let me explain.

At the moment, only 2-3 major guilds have fenrirs at the start, due to the fact that all spots are occupied. Additionally, they immediately make fenrirs for their ALTs and then turn them into gold.

So basically there are a lot of fenrirs, but only among players who, as we know, use a very large number of accounts.

With active farming in place, you'll have to decide if you're going to do resets, or if we're going to farm fenrir, or rabbits, or whatever.
This will also require farming with the main character as the lower ones won't be able to. I think it will positively affect the balance and lifetime of the servers.

Additionally, at the moment we know that making a lion if you don't win a dragon in the lottery doesn't make sense, because it's much harder than fenrir. Also fenrir is the most profitable pet.
A change would introduce a certain balance.
Because Fenrir would be a pet for active players, and dragon/lion would still be available to more AFK players.

Overall, if we imagine what fenrir farming would look like after such a change, we'll see that the list of pluses is huge.

etERNALS 2.png

On 6/2/2023 at 9:12 AM, Demolus said:

Good Day,

Since we have a lot of bots and alts on the server, which are a plague, I would like to suggest a way that would reward active players more. And additionally, it increased the importance of teamwork in guilds and added some PvP 😉

Regards
Demolus

Im sorry my friend this is really BAD idea.

The Sv is highly dominated by the top ranks and guild like HEROES and Vicious. They got the Castle Siege domination, the Ashy aida ranks, Legends arena etc.

They get ALL the prices in bons, and top items.

So now you want to put another hot spot where they can AFK farm permanently. Is a really bad idea. (Because you cant even kill them being afk)  Highly contradictory, Good intentions, bad idea.

11 hours ago, Narti said:

Im sorry my friend this is really BAD idea.

The Sv is highly dominated by the top ranks and guild like HEROES and Vicious. They got the Castle Siege domination, the Ashy aida ranks, Legends arena etc.

They get ALL the prices in bons, and top items.

So now you want to put another hot spot where they can AFK farm permanently. Is a really bad idea. (Because you cant even kill them being afk)  Highly contradictory, Good intentions, bad idea.

I don't think you understood my idea.
There would be no spot in Crywolf at all. My suggestion is to remove the spots completely.

This would remove all bots and AFKs, and at the same time balance forces between, for example, Heroes or Vicius (although I don't know them) and the rest of the server.

etERNALS 2.png

7 hours ago, Demolus said:

I don't think you understood my idea.
There would be no spot in Crywolf at all. My suggestion is to remove the spots completely.

This would remove all bots and AFKs, and at the same time balance forces between, for example, Heroes or Vicius (although I don't know them) and the rest of the server.

You are gonna put only 1 huge spot.... who do you think is gonna be using that...

Now your second idea.. you said "remove spots but leave some spots with weaker mobs".. I dont know how is that supposed to help

now we are gonna have afk in fewer spots... I really dont get How you plan these spots are not going to be taken for the top players

1 minute ago, Narti said:

You are gonna put only 1 huge spot.... who do you think is gonna be using that...

Now your second idea.. you said "remove spots but leave some spots with weaker mobs".. I dont know how is that supposed to help

now we are gonna have afk in fewer spots... I really dont get How you plan these spots are not going to be taken for the top players

Okay, let me repeat it more clearly.

Option one:
1. Drop only from Hero Mobs
2. Drop increased to 10-20%
3. No spots.
4. Hero spawning randomly at the end of the map - here's where you enter the Barracks. NO SPOTS, RANDOM SPAWN IN A LARGE AREA.

Perks:
0 AFK
0 Bots
Support for active players
Power balance between active players and players with 10 accounts
Greater PvP
Increasing the importance of teamwork

Option two:
as above, but adding some weak spots at the beginning of the map for AFK players with a small drop like now =
1. Unprofitable AFK
2. Bot Battle

do you understand now? There would be no spot and no possibility of AFK. There would be some mobs with a very high drop chance. And the only chance is to stay active and actively farm elements.

Someone using 10 accounts would have to sacrifice their main character and themselves to farm at this point. Because bots wouldn't be able to kill anything.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

etERNALS 2.png

I like it. I think we can at least as experiment make these changes for one server, too see, how it will goes. 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 6/5/2023 at 10:45 AM, Demolus said:

Okay, let me repeat it more clearly.

Option one:
1. Drop only from Hero Mobs
2. Drop increased to 10-20%
3. No spots.
4. Hero spawning randomly at the end of the map - here's where you enter the Barracks. NO SPOTS, RANDOM SPAWN IN A LARGE AREA.

Perks:
0 AFK
0 Bots
Support for active players
Power balance between active players and players with 10 accounts
Greater PvP
Increasing the importance of teamwork

Option two:
as above, but adding some weak spots at the beginning of the map for AFK players with a small drop like now =
1. Unprofitable AFK
2. Bot Battle

do you understand now? There would be no spot and no possibility of AFK. There would be some mobs with a very high drop chance. And the only chance is to stay active and actively farm elements.

Someone using 10 accounts would have to sacrifice their main character and themselves to farm at this point. Because bots wouldn't be able to kill anything.

AHHHHH know I understand. YES I like it hahaha Its like hunting 

• Haha 1

Make change so normal player with one char is able to farm and make fenrir with active play, figure out the best way for it. For now you need 3-5 accs to go to CW, otherwise its pointless.

• Love 1

On 6/8/2023 at 7:14 AM, Arturs said:

I like it. I think we can at least as experiment make these changes for one server, too see, how it will goes. 

Any approximate date and which server?
Or is it still a long time to change and it's impossible to tell?

Any plan for changes in goblin and % success rate?

etERNALS 2.png