MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[1.06.2023] - Maintenance

18 hours ago, Arturs said:

Unexpected maintenance has been done.

This time without serious changes, it was more a technical update. But one improvement we anyway have.
Legends Arena has been reworked, delete some objects, so now FPS in this map should be better. The next step will be - a reworking of the VIP arena, which have the same performance issues.
Angel's sub server works since the late winter, but today is the first day of the summer, so we need to say "goodbye" to him. Let's play together starting now!

Today later, a new "Skin service" will be available on the website. With this service, you will be able to "transform" some of your items, into new ones. All items will save the same grade, options, levels etc. This service is for players, who wanna receive a new look. You can exchange:
Pierce Lion to the Shining Tails.
MUX Tier weapons to the Brilliant versions
Brilliant mastery set to the Apocalypse mastery set.

About our future plans. New events, new customs, and new services for the website. The second half of 2023 will be hot!

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update. This is necessary to enter the game.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use Patcher to upgrade the client manually.

Hi Arturs - is there way to remove skin? I upgraded rare lion to shining tail and I don't like it ^^ Too bulky and laggy on my PC, lion is much better. Can do bonus return feature somehow? Also, my two daggers are now without harmony option. Can we bring this back?

1 hour ago, luciferace said:

Hi Arturs - is there way to remove skin? I upgraded rare lion to shining tail and I don't like it ^^ Too bulky and laggy on my PC, lion is much better. Can do bonus return feature somehow? Also, my two daggers are now without harmony option. Can we bring this back?

Mmm, yes. We will add this feature later.
But right now, only manually. Please create a ticket and move your foxy to the virtual vault 😞 

About harmony options, we know, i hope will be fixed today. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

But right now, only manually. Please create a ticket and move your foxy to the virtual vault 😞 

can i upgrade now and pay in monthly installment ^^ ❤️

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

thank you very much :) sorry foxyyy

edit: actually for now I try foxy a bit longer ^^ kinda wearing on me a bit, and I adjusted some settings on PC, but good to know we can go back later if we want to :)

• Love 1

В 01.06.2023 в 12:52, Arturs сказал:

Unexpected maintenance has been done.

This time without serious changes, it was more of a technical update. But one improvement we anyway have.
Legends Arena has been reworked, delete some objects, so now FPS in this map should be better. The next step will be - a VIP arena rework, which has the same performance issues.
Angel's sub server has worked since the late winter, but today is the first day of the summer, so we need to say "goodbye" to him. Let's play together starting now!

Today later, a new "Skin service" will be available on the website. With this service, you will be able to "transform" some of your items into new ones. All of the items will save the same grade, options, levels, etc. This service is for players, who want to receive a new look. You can exchange:
Pierce Lion to the Shining Tails.
MUX Tier weapons to the Brilliant versions.
Brilliant mastery set to the Apocalypse mastery set.

About our future plans. New events, new customs, and new services for the website. The second half of 2023 will be hot!

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update. This is necessary to enter the game.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use Patcher to upgrade the client manually.

Awesome! ty Artus

• Love 1

On 6/2/2023 at 6:35 AM, Arturs said:

Artur do you stand by that or there will be no help in that regard and it will be treated like Devil said, just after Ruud upgrade you lose JOH opts.
I guess people want to know.

On 6/17/2023 at 12:59 AM, halu said:

Artur do you stand by that or there will be no help in that regard and it will be treated like Devil said, just after Ruud upgrade you lose JOH opts.
I guess people want to know.

When you upgrade your mastery sets starting from Blood Angel till Brilliant - you will lose your harmony options. It is an original system from WebZen
When you upgrade your brilliant set/mux weapon through the skin service - you won't lose your harmony options. The problem with this is already solved. For all players who lose harmony options, please create a ticket. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280