MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Chaos Souls

Hello everybody,

I have two suggestions:
First:
Bring it PvP on Aida and Lost Tower!!! Please !!!

Second, more important:
How about bringing soul chaos to XShop?

Let's face it, XShop is quite poor. And that's always 1 more opportunity to spend arena points.

Of course, i talk about Arena Points. Not about WCoins.

Regards
Demolus

etERNALS 2.png

Hi,

Arena and Xshop will be rebuilt. New useful items will be added, but I don't think adding chaos soul to shop will be good idea. It is almost very ez to collect 200+ not bothering so much. If try hard u can get more than 400 and it gives u minimum 2 times lottery chance. This system designed to "push" players to play actively.

Bringing PvP to Non-PvP zones is absurd. There is only 1 way to kill someone in Non-PvP zone and it is making Hostility. If 2 guilds are hostile to each other so they can pk each other's players absolutely everywhere: Aida, Deep Dungeon, Lost Tower, BC, DS and etc. 

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

On 12/5/2022 at 6:43 AM, Devil said:

Hi,

Arena and Xshop will be rebuilt. New useful items will be added, but I don't think adding chaos soul to shop will be good idea. It is almost very ez to collect 200+ not bothering so much. If try hard u can get more than 400 and it gives u minimum 2 times lottery chance. This system designed to "push" players to play actively.

Bringing PvP to Non-PvP zones is absurd. There is only 1 way to kill someone in Non-PvP zone and it is making Hostility. If 2 guilds are hostile to each other so they can pk each other's players absolutely everywhere: Aida, Deep Dungeon, Lost Tower, BC, DS and etc. 

U know thats non-pvp locations like Aida and Lt are just full of zen bots. I don't see why these non-pvp locations exist at all on a PVP-focused server.

On 12/5/2022 at 6:43 AM, Devil said:

It's true that chaos souls are not hard to collect. But XShop is just lame. But since there is an update planned, the topic is closed.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, demolus said:

U know thats non-pvp locations like Aida and Lt are just full of zen bots. I don't see why these non-pvp locations exist at all on a PVP-focused server.

Not everyone in these locations is a bot. LT and Aida aren't great options for leveling up, but at least, a strong golden there won't kill, as well as angry PK guys. 
I don't see any big problems with these maps.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280