MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Red Icarus hot spot?

Good day Admins,

Wanted to ask why the Red icarus top tier map do not have any hot spot for better ML level up?

We still use the swamp of darkness double spot, because the mob density is much higher, with full pt and seal u can get up to 6kkk EXP per second

But on red icarus even on highest mobs u get only about 3.7-4

As i understand this map is strictly for achievement and farming stones?

But would be cool if it had hot spot, what do you think?

Regards
Mattoni

• Like 2

I believe this is a great idea, having swamp as the top spot for exp only means top players will contest this, but we do need a spot in Red Smoke Icarus because not even the strongest mobs, red phantom knights, which actually give a lot exp, compares to swamp spots, there's at least 2 spots in swamp that beat all red smoke spots

mgtag.png

36 minutes ago, davud133 said:

Good day Admins,

Wanted to ask why the Red icarus top tier map do not have any hot spot for better ML level up?

We still use the swamp of darkness double spot, because the mob density is much higher, with full pt and seal u can get up to 6kkk EXP per second

Regards
Mattoni

You want stones, adhivments and best ml in one map?  😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davud133 said:

Good day Admins,

Regards
Mattoni

Arturs should delete ALL double,triple spot in swamp of darkness

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

Arturs should delete ALL double,triple spot in swamp of darkness

you have contact with MG ARTI in prime 5000 , bro ?   He play on x100 ?

Well, it's obviously not right, that on lower map you can obtain exp faster, so removing these kinds of spots will be the right choice.  
From another side, Red Icarus is a top location, maybe will be sense to make +1 monster for each spot there. Or for the Phantom Knights spot for example. 

Any suggestions? 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

Well, it's obviously not right, that on lower map you can obtain exp faster, so removing these kinds of spots will be the right choice.  
From another side, Red Icarus is a top location, maybe will be sense to make +1 monster for each spot there. Or for the Phantom Knights spot for example. 

Any suggestions? 

Yes I think phantom knights should have 2 mobs added for the best exp in game, if anyone else has anything to add, I think it will balance things

mgtag.png

+1 mob wont change situation, Swamp has much more mob density, even if u don't take the double spot

about 10-12 mobs on swamp, and only 5 in red icarus, it should be +2 at least. ))

Because at the moment literally no one does ML in icarus , only farm there is to make achivement.

Stone farming is also completely useless over there, like u farm about 2-3 days and get 5-9 BLUE stones XD?

If u camp wizard for like 2 days non stop u get much much more stones  )

On 11/28/2022 at 8:58 AM, Arturs said:

Any suggestions? 

any update on this? We will start doing ML soon and now that we do not have a second server, VIP spots are very limited and so will be other high exp. ML spots around the server

mgtag.png