MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
halu

Ghost Horse

Hello, i have question about Ghost Horse, when i used it, it adds statistics and in my opinion its enought to state that it does work, but from what i have gathered ice dragon(GH after upgrade) doesnt work. So i need to be clarifed here on forum, does ghost horse after upgrade works ? and what is the difference in GH and Dragon in statistics cause i dont see it on forum.

Regards

As for options of these pets - they work, Ice Dragon has the same options as Ghost Horse but a bit better (~25% better). Be aware that after upgrading Ghost Horse to Ice Dragon you will get random options again, you won't keep your current options.

About defense, this is not 100% true, defense on the new season works weird, it does work but it gives very less advantage, it's not that it doesn't work at all.

This is true, I've deeply investigated these pets and can say, that there are problems, which we didn't meet in Season 15. 

Defense and attack options aren't working similarly for different classes. Probably the best option now will be to significantly increase the benefit of the "Restore HP" option. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

So to sum up i just wasted my time of play for this pet, instead i shouldve farm fenrir which also i didint know that works on DL but that one is on me.

Thx for your answers.

24 minutes ago, halu said:

So to sum up i just wasted my time of play for this pet, instead i shouldve farm fenrir which also i didint know that works on DL but that one is on me.

Thx for your answers.

In some scenarios Guardian pets can give about 20% of total damage absorb and about 10% damage + restore hp option. 

Hello guys...i dont understand, where we can find Guardian Enhanced stone?

Just now, rionaxe said:

Hello guys...i dont understand, where we can find Guardian Enhanced stone?

Hi, you can find Enchanced stones from Elite Canyon Wizard, monsters in Scorched Canyon (lower drop rate than in Red Icarus), Elite Phoenix in Red Icarus or from Red Icarus monsters, so there are quite a few ways of obtaining them. Elite stones however can only be obtained from Elite monsters.

• Love 1

Again i have a question, sry for that...How can i find Elite Schorched Wizard? I never find them. I understand i can find from them that Seal ghost horse. i looking for them but its nowhere. Thx!

1 hour ago, rionaxe said:

Again i have a question, sry for that...How can i find Elite Schorched Wizard? I never find them. I understand i can find from them that Seal ghost horse. i looking for them but its nowhere. Thx!

Between Red and Blue portal in Scorched canyon 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Between Red and Blue portal in Scorched canyon 

in that case, just 5% from all server`s ppl can take that spot. All the time, only strg chrs farm there, and its only 1 spot.. anyway, thx for info

On 8/11/2021 at 6:51 PM, Arturs said:

In some scenarios Guardian pets can give about 20% of total damage absorb and about 10% damage + restore hp option. 

doesnt it take away the point and benefit of a dark horse for DL? i might be wrong i havent played for long so im clue less just wondering