MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[5.05.2020] - Update #2

This update is all about balance. 

Almost all skills have nerfed.  A little bit increasing character defense and PvP rate defense. This was necessary to bring in PvP more action and variability. Instead PvE damage for all classes have upped, especially classes who have problem with leveling up. If your class after update now has lower PvE damage then before, please write about this. Your nick, how much was before, how much is now, in which map. Detailed information will be very helpful, to make additional tests and hotfixes.

This is only the second part of creating balance. On Friday will be the second part of the update, which will bring some bug fixes, improvements, and hotfixes for balance. So we are waiting for your feedback about these changes.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Why slayer max stats 32767 agi but only 800-speed attack?

and the rest of the class max stats 32767 same things but over 1k5 speed attack? how is that even make sense?

4 minutes ago, Untold said:

Why slayer max stats 32767 agi but only 800-speed attack?

and the rest of the class max stats 32767 same things but over 1k5 speed attack? how is that even make sense?

Because all classes have their speed, and it's not must be the same. In this update all classes have nerfed, and attack speed too. Why? Because it's not balance, when always win player, who just attacked first. Also main slayer skills have 3x damage in one hit. It's logical, that slayer will have less damage. 

So nerrf until less damage and less attack speed?? slayer already don't any buff to defend themselves and why don't you go in and take a look at slayer got 1 shot die? is that logical for you? Even though they have a higher tier still die in 1 shot by lower tier

I have to agree, slayers cant pvp at all due to low defense, so having high dps was all they had if that is nerfed they have to be compensated elsewhere.

18 minutes ago, Untold said:

So nerrf until less damage and less attack speed?? slayer already don't any buff to defend themselves and why don't you go in and take a look at slayer got 1 shot die? is that logical for you?

By your logic, Slayer MUST 1 shotted everyone, just because they weak of the defense. 

I agree, if Slayer was too much nerfed and now can't pve and his pvp is 10:0 vs all classes. But you wrote only emotions and nothing specific. 
Write your nickname, what problems do you have in PvE. What problems do you have in PvP. Versus which classes? More specific information i need, to check it. 

LOL...Yeah because you guys don't do it right that's the reason play most of the player piss off and left the game.

PvE you guys nerf slayer twice first update and this update. The problem with PvP slayer got no defense against others they do not hit 1 shot another player with same tier especially Dark Wizard, DL, you said slayer 1 shot other class dies? nahh you wrong go in the game and check it out.

Sure here is my nickname: Untold...

max stats

Blood angel gears,

Holy weapon

Wings 3

Can't even handle another class wearing low tier excellent set.

By the way, the slayer doesn't have a high defensive. Only high dmg on mobs but useless on PVP against other.

Try dd set)

644105d04752.gif

Slayer’s item is rare, like 1 in a million drop. Because of that I give up finding exc set, only use ruud set which 1 hit die from all class. 

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

Slayer’s item is rare, like 1 in a million drop. Because of that I give up finding exc set, only use ruud set which 1 hit die from all class. 

From boxes chance of drop items are absolutely the same for all classes, i've checked it. 

4 minutes ago, draigneel said:

When I tried adding points on the Master Skill Tree (Berserker, Darkness Strengthener) my damage will drop 5 times.

All problems like this (with skills) will be fixed in the Friday patch. 

• Like 1

Im online like 16 hours everyday. Always new players coming. no one is leaving. Practice more bro to be better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

From boxes chance of drop items are absolutely the same for all classes, i've checked it. 

All problems like this (with skills) will be fixed in the Friday patch. 

Thank You Im looking forward on it!!! Goodluck

what about detective skill with Slayer? because in lorencia it's doesn't make any sense almost different locations is the same …. before was alright

11 hours ago, d3am0ns said:

what about detective skill with Slayer? because in lorencia it's doesn't make any sense almost different locations is the same …. before was alright

What do you mean? This skill i didn't touch at all. 

2 hours ago, Arturs Vesna said:

What do you mean? This skill i didn't touch at all. 

He mean, when using detective in lorencia, there are many fake mobs in mini map. we always see many mobs in a spot but reality only have few or no mobs at that spot.

6 hours ago, Lucky said:

He mean, when using detective in lorencia, there are many fake mobs in mini map. we always see many mobs in a spot but reality only have few or no mobs at that spot.

We can't do anything with this kind of bugs. It's bugs which webzen developers didn't fix, we don't have opportunity to fix it.