MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
NoSilence

Ancient sets refactor

Ancient sets will be more relevant if some of set options travel upper. Now its just a craft material coz you can get ruud set, but until you prefer to see 30% zen on your items.

The problem is that sets become good only when all items equipped.

So if you agree with me, is that hard to do? I mean realisation. I hope other players will join to me with their ideas about changes.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

Ancient sets are already good for start (for PvE) when you don't have ruud set yet. I don't see where finding a real use for lower tier ancient sets is possible since it's not season 3 anymore, here we have ruud ancient sets that anyways will be the best choice. 

Ancient sets have always worked like this - it is required to have all items in order for all options to work. Even the regular set, if you don't have all items of the set, set as a whole won't be working. (defense bonus).

The only 1 thing i can do - is change some values/options on some ancient low tier sets, to make it more interesting for PVE on the start of the game. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280